April 25, 2024, 10:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382104 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

I could be wrong but it makes sense to me that that the judge's revealed comments are opening the door to a mistrial.

IMO

Janet

Janet, this was at a sidebar and not in earshot of the jury. No open door

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2011, 11:30:52 AM »

so according to mason ! they didnt plan on putting on anything! just leave the jurors hanging with the george did it claim. The irony is rich! must be judge stricklands  thoughts!! SO the judge now says the truth and the defense are strangers.   

loca, that is not the way I understood it.....Mason was trying to control what the judge said and when he said it....JP called his bluff.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »

so according to mason ! they didnt plan on putting on anything! just leave the jurors hanging with the george did it claim. The irony is rich! must be judge stricklands  thoughts!! SO the judge now says the truth and the defense are strangers.   

loca, that is not the way I understood it.....Mason was trying to control what the judge said and when he said it....JP called his bluff.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »

Can someone please catch me up on this guy, why do we not like him?  TIA 

My utter distain of Steph Watt has a foundation in his September 19th show when he spent an hour despicably underminding Beth Holloway's endeavors and insinuating that she embraced underlying self-serving motives.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2011, 11:39:11 AM »

Can someone please catch me up on this guy, why do we not like him?  TIA 

My utter distain of Steph Watt has a foundation in his September 19th show when he spent an hour despicably underminding Beth Holloway's endeavors and insinuating that she embraced underlying self-serving motives.

Janet

Oooohhhh, gotcha!   

Thanks Janet!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2011, 11:40:25 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

I could be wrong but it makes sense to me that that the judge's revealed comments are opening the door to a mistrial.

IMO

Janet

I doubt it...

I hope you are right.

Considering the jury members are not privy to the Judge's words ... JP's comments will not influence one way or another.  However ... I have a hinky feeling that the defence will imply that JP's comments reveal a preconceived bias.

Janet

Preconceived bias is grounds for an appeal IMO.

Its not a bias, its the truth....huge difference

A preconceived bias is also grounds for removal of a judge.  The question that needs to be answered is is this bias actual in fact or just in appearance.  How ya been Capp?

Do No Evil 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2011, 11:45:08 AM »

Capp

If JP's words had been directed at the prosecution ... Monkeys would have been horrified at what we would have considere a preconceived bias.

I am bracing for a huge fallout in the Casey Anthony trial in regards to JP's comments.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »

Mark Fuhrman - The Ladder

Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday, August 07, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the business about the -- there's a pool in the back yard, and there's something about the ladder connected to the pool. And in fact, if you can just stand over on -- I've actually got a picture, so you can explain the significance of new information on the ladder and the pool in the back yard. What is the story on this ladder?

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.

Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Nobody swam n the 16th, Tuesday was the 17th

I am really beginning to believe that Casey was on drugs or is just plain stupid.  It appears she set the scenario for several different versions of Caylee's death.

The pool ladder would denote drowning , as in accident.  Although I always thought Casey washed herself off..hands etc in the pool after moving Caylee's body.

The car abandoning, the duct tape would have lead somewhat into kidnapping.

But combine all the factors and you get homicide by Casey.  Why she did all these things is as much of a puzzle as why Baez threw everything but the kitchen sink into his defense opening statement.

It's all overkill...too fantastical for any reasonable person to believe.

Hey Baez..whatever happened to KISS as a theory....KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID?

This is why the State has been very careful to keep it simple, in calendar order, precise and to the point.  All the extras are unneeded.  The jury is already presented with an abundance of evidence that is scientific, reasonable and conclusive.

Today I think we will begin to hear testimony that goes to motive..or maybe not.  Motive really does not have to be there for a jury to ponder guilt.  The State really doesn't have to give a direct motive..they only have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey did the deed. 

Beyond reasonable doubt..does anyone here have any reason to doubt Casey did murder her daughter?

Nope..didn't think so..there is no reasonable doubt in this case. 

The defense will offer a different version..but it will not be reasonable any more then their opening statement was reasonable.

The

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2011, 11:49:35 AM »

IMO

Janet

I doubt it...

I hope you are right.

Considering the jury members are not privy to the Judge's words ... JP's comments will not influence one way or another.  However ... I have a hinky feeling that the defence will imply that JP's comments reveal a preconceived bias.

Janet

A preconceived bias is also grounds for removal of a judge.  The question that needs to be answered is is this bias actual in fact or just in appearance.  How ya been Capp?

CC Im doing fabulous, tks.   The judge can even admonish an attorney right in open court if it is warranted & the jury must get instruction on what transpired.  It doesnt matter what the judge's opinion of the attorneys are but that the judge's rulings are fair & legally sound versus legislating from the bench.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »

Capp

If JP's words had been directed at the prosecution ... Monkeys would have been horrified at what we would have considere a preconceived bias.

I am bracing for a huge fallout in the Casey Anthony trial in regards to JP's comments.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

There is nothing to be concerned about

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:36 AM »

I do believe that it is just a matter time that this video is going to go "poof".  Maybe  techie monkeys could do their thing in regards to coping.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2011, 11:54:56 AM »

We havent heard from Tim Miller & all the conditions of the woods from mid August forward yet

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2011, 11:58:15 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

::snipping2:: FBI special agent Scott Bolin's interview with George revealed something never heard before, what Casey told her parents during a jail visit about how the mysterious nanny kidnapped Caylee.

"Zanny is supposed to be the person that knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her," he said.

But George admitted that Caylee never ever mentioned Zanny the Nanny even though she often spoke of others she knew well.

"If you asked her, 'Did you have a good time with Zanny today?' There was never any brightness or anything like that come through her.

"There was no recognition on her part?" Bolin asked.

"No, none whatsoever," George replied.  ::snipping2::
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2011, 12:00:24 PM »

Janet,

I saw your post on last thread re River Cruz aka holloway
I couldn't bring it over here right now.

I'm wondering if defense will call her to testify since Bozo talked about her statement in his opening?
Then make George out to be a liar, he had an affair. Put reasonable doubt into play?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »

Sorry if this a repeat......just got home from Dr. appt.
I was sitting in the waiting room when I came across Tony Pipitone reporting the conversation @ sidebar.

Judge Perry clearly is fed up with the duhfense clowns.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html

Judge Perry to Defense: "Then y'all lied to me"

Mason: NO

Judge Perry: "Yes, the hell ya did....."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2011, 12:03:28 PM »

they did say last night that the state could be holding some witness back for the rebuttal part of the trial so maybe they will be bringing in more...it is looking like casey wont take the stand
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2011, 12:04:24 PM »

I do believe that it is just a matter time that this video is going to go "poof".  Maybe  techie monkeys could do their thing in regards to coping.

Janet

Why?   There is no reason for it to go "poof," whether the defense likes it or not that is what was said.   The only repercussions that I see is what it means in the way of Bozo, probably Mason too will be answering to bar complaints.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2011, 12:07:42 PM »

Janet

To me the exchange was very simple and the judge called Mason's bluff.

The judge is trying to tell the jury what timeframe and what to expect in the next portion of the trial.

The judge says x number of days, the State today and tomorrow.  Possible the defense starts tomorrow and will probably take x number of days for their evidence, whatever.

Mason objects to the judge's use of the word evidence in the same breath as defense because he says he doesn't have to show any evidence.   He is knitpicking and at this point.

The judge then says well then you lied to me ..meaning the defense told him they were going to be presenting evidence.

The Mason quickly backs off with well we are going to be showing evidence....so what was Mason's point? 

The judge is simply calling Mason's bluff..rather you lied to me before when you said you were going to present evidence or you are lying to me now by saying you are not ?  If they are going to show evidence..then Mason needed to sit down and stop protesting things that he already told the judge. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:34 PM »

Janet,

I saw your post on last thread re River Cruz aka holloway
I couldn't bring it over here right now.

I'm wondering if defense will call her to testify since Bozo talked about her statement in his opening?
Then make George out to be a liar, he had an affair. Put reasonable doubt into play?

::snipping2::
If Baez is going to use Krystal Holloway's words in her February 17, 2010 interview with investigators are the foundation of his "accidental death" allegations ... he as some explaining to do in regards to his witness' words in the same transcript that reveals George's frustration of not knowing the whereabouts of his granddaughter's remains ... frustration that implies George was not a participant in the disposal process..

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010
TYPED FEBRUARY 19, 2010
SA SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
CE— CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
KH KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

<snipped>

SA Okay. Did he ever say to you that Casey had told him it was an accident? Or.. or did he just think it...

KH No. No, he wasn't thinking. He knew what he was saying. He said it. I caught him on a bad moment and he was crying. And he said it, look it was an accident.  It just snowballed out of control.

SA Okay. But he never., but he never said to you how he knew that? How he knew it was an accident?

KH I.. no and I didn't want to ask.

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

<snipped>

CE Who witnessed that did he tell you?

KH I don't.. you know ...

SA We went through that. But um...

KH I just I can't remember. I just know like details.. I know because I know we sat and talked about it. And I just couldn't see him doing that. But I know Cindy was there and if I'm not mistaken I'm not really sure. But I think Padilla was there.

SA Well earlier you said that Cindy had pulled him off her.

KH Yeah.

CE Hm.

KH She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone.

CE And so George has thought since the beginning that she had some involvement, but wouldn't help?

KH He, he's known. He's known the whole time.

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

I copied this from yesterday court thread here from Janet..

So did she mean George choked Casey ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2011, 12:14:19 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.