April 19, 2024, 10:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 381618 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1220 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.
She looks like a dude in drag in that white bathing suit

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 

I was being a good boy - and didn't want to offend any of the ladies.... but you two have opened a door for me.

All day I was thinking .... did she mug Mrs. Roper? Court is a place to tone it down and show respect. Linda Burddick lives in Orlando too.

She always dresses appropriately. Sun dresses are great for an outdoor barbecue. What's next? Flip flops? Bottled water & a beer koozie?
No offense, I think the dress was totally inappropriate for the simple fact she was not wearing the appropriate uhm "undergarment" to hold her up.

Is it possible that Cindy is dressing this way to show KC that Cindy still has a life, goes out to the pool, gets a tan and stuff like that? IDK, just trying to get into those two crazy witches head gives me a headache. 

JMO JSM 

The dress could have passed for appropriate with the addition of a dress jacket or sweater IMO....and I live in Southeast Louisiana and it is HOT and HUMID here as well....and I would not dress like that for a court appearance..jmo
ITA, it would be appropriate here I think we are at 100 right now, not for court, with or without a jacket or sweater. She was wearing what looked to me like a strapless bra, I think that is totally inappropriate for court. I may be wrong most of the time I am. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »

cubbiegirl,  agree but considering some of the get ups you see down here, it wasnt bad.. George on the other hand... well... what can one say? I expect to see him in shorts, sockless in his man flip flops ....   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1222 on: June 14, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think that is EXACTLY what they have planned.

So the State didn't ask the meaning of the tattoo but did anyone else catch this?  At the end of the day with all the sidebars going on at one point,  CJBP was telling LDB something about a book she planned to use and having copies  of the definition available.  I don't remember the exact wording (may have to go back and rewatch it) but I was left with the impression that she would be introducing the meaning of Bella Vita via a dictionary.  Anybody???

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1223 on: June 14, 2011, 07:29:04 PM »

I go back and forth on how I feel.  Sometimes I feel confident that she will be found guilty and sometimes I have questions.  I'm just going to try to have faith in the prosecution that they are going to let the DT hang themselves and open up doors for cross. 

I honestly don't know if I would rather see ICA get LWOP or DP.  I just want her to suffer as much as possible.  I've read that if she gets the DP then she will have years in prison while waiting for appeals to be heard but that she will be segregated somewhat.  I want her in general population so that she can feel what it's like to be bullied and tortured by other inmates. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Day 29 Analysis http://www.wftv.com/video/28238331/index.html

thanks trim, I have been waiting for this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: June 14, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »

damn I hit post too quickly.....I am confused....the laundry bag was found with Caylee?  So what are they talking about??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1227 on: June 14, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy back on stand frowned at casey as she passed Casey. Casey did not look at her and is not looking now
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I guess Kathi saw it wrong?  http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV fixed link.  MB
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:34:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: June 14, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »

is anyone the least bit worried?

I mean without knowing what you know about this case and hearing what you have so far sitting on the jury could you vote guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

Here are the jury instruction for first degree murder

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.nsf/8c9f13012b96736985256aa900624829/9829d8cfcf983df58525775a00745ee9!OpenDocument
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: June 14, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 14, 2011, 07:37:22 PM »

is anyone the least bit worried?

I mean without knowing what you know about this case and hearing what you have so far sitting on the jury could you vote guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

Here are the jury instruction for first degree murder

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.nsf/8c9f13012b96736985256aa900624829/9829d8cfcf983df58525775a00745ee9!OpenDocument

I could find her guilty w/o a doubt, from day 1, just hearing the evidence.  No doubts whatsover. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: June 14, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »

Why is that?  Is it because Sindy 'looked' at her today? 
Because Sindy mouthed 'I love you' to her? 

Did this actually happen today, if so I totally missed it.
yes, we wish we missed it too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: June 14, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »

damn I hit post too quickly.....I am confused....the laundry bag was found with Caylee?  So what are they talking about??

The missing one was a larger bag more a round and taller bag which they entered pics in evidence today.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: June 14, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »

Will the defense give the state a list of witnesses like the state was encouraged to do by CJBP?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8228.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1234 on: June 14, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »

Will the defense give the state a list of witnesses like the state was encouraged to do by CJBP?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8228.0
Thanks!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 14, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »

'Evening, Monks.  I saw nothing today that changed my mind.  Cindy lied again.  All the Anthonys are in on it.

We said that the State would really hand it to them in their case in chief.  They didn't.  Some are now hoping the State will really hand it to them in rebuttal.  Don't count on it. Personally, I don't think the State has the intestinal fortitude to do it.  They will not challenge Cindy because, help me Jesus, she's been through enough. Compared to what Caylee went through at the hands of Cindy's slut daughter, Cindy has been through nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence has been ignored; the constant animosity, bordering on hatred, between Cindy and Casey, the reason for Caylee's death.  IMO it's all over.

Casey is still in control.

WOW BB, we are usually pretty close in our thoughts....but this time we are on opposite sides. I think the State had to make a choice of coddling the A's or lamblasting them.  I think they made the right choice with the coddling. There are many, many people who feel like the A's are victims (I am not one of those people) But I can see the State saying let's not add to their victims status....they got what they needed from them...let the defense anger people for picking on these poor grandparents who have lost so much already....all they need is one juror who gets pissed at the state for picking on these poor people and we have  a hung jury.....let that juror get pissed at the defense and say hang her high!!! Look what she has done not only to her child but to her poor parents!! Casey has not been in control since she was arrested IMO....let the defense keep telling her she is...it plays right into the state's hand.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: June 14, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

It also says this under what is necessary for a finding of 1st degree murder. 

In order to convict of First Degree Felony Murder, it is not necessary for the State to prove that the defendant had a premeditated design or intent to kill.

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.nsf/8c9f13012b96736985256aa900624829/9829d8cfcf983df58525775a00745ee9

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1237 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »

I haven't been able to move on from the trial today.  Usually I can think about it for a bit then go on w/ my day.
Am I the only one worried about the apparent discusion among jurors about evidence?  It seems as though they must have spoken about it.  When JP said the jury had a question I wish he would have said that a member of the jury had a question.
I can't believe that the DT missed this obvious opportunity to ask for a mistrial.  To me, it is a lot less bogus than previous requests........
Someone please say something heartfelt and reassuring so I can sleep tonight.
I think I am WAY too vested in this trial.........................I am NOT a casual ******* at all, but a mom and grandmom who is deeply troubled by Casey's actions.
sigh
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think that is EXACTLY what they have planned.

So the State didn't ask the meaning of the tattoo but did anyone else catch this?  At the end of the day with all the sidebars going on at one point,  CJBP was telling LDB something about a book she planned to use and having copies  of the definition available.  I don't remember the exact wording (may have to go back and rewatch it) but I was left with the impression that she would be introducing the meaning of Bella Vita via a dictionary.  Anybody???

I think that is what happened. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1239 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »

I haven't been able to move on from the trial today.  Usually I can think about it for a bit then go on w/ my day.
Am I the only one worried about the apparent discusion among jurors about evidence?  It seems as though they must have spoken about it.  When JP said the jury had a question I wish he would have said that a member of the jury had a question.
I can't believe that the DT missed this obvious opportunity to ask for a mistrial.  To me, it is a lot less bogus than previous requests........
Someone please say something heartfelt and reassuring so I can sleep tonight.
I think I am WAY too vested in this trial.........................I am NOT a casual ******* at all, but a mom and grandmom who is deeply troubled by Casey's actions.
sigh

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:58:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.