March 28, 2024, 01:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 380956 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: June 14, 2011, 07:54:35 PM »

I think KC killed the baby right there in the house, either her bedroom or Caylee's...how sad, her own home where she should have felt safe and by the person that should have loved and protected her...

I always suspected this. I think she killed Caylee right in her own little bed and just wrapped her in the blanket that was on her bed and trashed her. So disgusting and despicable. I forgot what else I had to say because I'm so disgusted.

I always thought so too...I think she killed Caylee in her own room and maybe threw the blanket over her face so she wouldn't have to look at her as she struggled to breath. I then believe Casey carried a dead Caylee into her own room to complete the "packaging" before placing her in the trunk of the car...maybe she killed her the night of the 15th and stashed the body in a closet for a time...fact is, KC handled a dead Caylee on several occasions and dragged the death and disposal out for a period of time. Not only is KC a "spiteful beotch" but she's a sick and twisted one as well....macabre comes to mind.

I think so too, IIRC, Casey was pinging right up until 4 am, probably had alot of anxiety trying to figure out her next move and couldn't sleep after killing her daughter, I think she was texting with Tony and even a long phone call in the wee hrs..........Cindy said she "thought" Caylee was there when she left for work the next morning.......I find this very curious that she didn't peek in on her before leaving, this is just what mothers and grandmother's do, we check on the children in the house.

On another note, I've questioned why Casey didn't do what other murderous parents such as Melinda Duckette have done and that's to say their child was stolen while the parent was sleeping or whatever story they come up with instead of going with this elaborate lie of a woman that never existed and waiting the 31 days until  it was forced out of her to come up with something but I realized it wouldn't have fit into Casey's plan to report it immediately because her whole motive for killing Caylee was so she could live the good life and party and hang out with Tony with not a care in the world and to have to acknowledge anything about Caylee at this point would surely put a hitch in those plans, after all, you couldn't go on tv and plead for your child's return and head to Fusion afterwards. JMO
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1241 on: June 14, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »

I haven't been able to move on from the trial today.  Usually I can think about it for a bit then go on w/ my day.
Am I the only one worried about the apparent discusion among jurors about evidence?  It seems as though they must have spoken about it.  When JP said the jury had a question I wish he would have said that a member of the jury had a question.
I can't believe that the DT missed this obvious opportunity to ask for a mistrial.  To me, it is a lot less bogus than previous requests........
Someone please say something heartfelt and reassuring so I can sleep tonight.
I think I am WAY too vested in this trial.........................I am NOT a casual ******* at all, but a mom and grandmom who is deeply troubled by Casey's actions.
sigh
I don't know but what I think happened is one juror said they wanted to see it and the others agreed.  I think that if CJBP thought they had talked to each other he would have done the right thing.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »

cubbiegirl,  agree but considering some of the get ups you see down here, it wasnt bad.. George on the other hand... well... what can one say? I expect to see him in shorts, sockless in his man flip flops ....   

Oh, I know girl... I vacationed down there and I live near New Orleans and see much the same apparel. I do know that when we attended Kaitlins murder trial we were told NO bare shoulders if not covered with a jacket or sweater....NO plunging necklines....NO shorts...and NO flip flops....Period...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1243 on: June 14, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »

I haven't been able to move on from the trial today.  Usually I can think about it for a bit then go on w/ my day.
Am I the only one worried about the apparent discusion among jurors about evidence?  It seems as though they must have spoken about it.  When JP said the jury had a question I wish he would have said that a member of the jury had a question.
I can't believe that the DT missed this obvious opportunity to ask for a mistrial.  To me, it is a lot less bogus than previous requests........
I think I am WAY too vested in this trial.........................I am NOT a casual ******* at all, but a mom and grandmom who is deeply troubled by Casey's actions.
sigh

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA

That makes me lol.  What could possibly have caused that word to be xxxxxxx'd out.  It happened to me once too and I was like WTH?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1244 on: June 14, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »

I haven't been able to move on from the trial today.  Usually I can think about it for a bit then go on w/ my day.
Am I the only one worried about the apparent discusion among jurors about evidence?  It seems as though they must have spoken about it.  When JP said the jury had a question I wish he would have said that a member of the jury had a question.
I can't believe that the DT missed this obvious opportunity to ask for a mistrial.  To me, it is a lot less bogus than previous requests........
sigh

We used to have a member/moderator by the name of *******.  That person had a meltdown in the forum and was banned.

He threatened to cause trouble if his name is mentioned in the forum.  He really can't do anything but it was just easier to filter out his name.  I know it seems silly but please don't override the filter, TIA

That makes me lol.  What could possibly have caused that word to be xxxxxxx'd out.  It happened to me once too and I was like WTH?

Ahh, that makes sense now. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1245 on: June 14, 2011, 07:59:37 PM »

O.K.  I just rewatched the end of today's proceedings

http://www.wftv.com/video/28237780/index.html

@ 22:05 CJBP is talking about taking "judicial notice".   The state will use a dictionary and the judge will read the definition of the phrase.  I believe he is talking about the tattoo, Bella Vita.  This will be done tomorrow morning.  So looks like it will be coming into evidence.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: June 14, 2011, 08:00:10 PM »

Why is she happy

wish I knew....but obviously they 'won' something

I wonder if Bozo told her they thought they were going to get a  MISTRIAL

good guess!  I think both JB and Mason are telling her she is gonna walk. But whatever made her happy was said during the sidebar....

When i saw this happen on my screen I thought she was angry, but then I saw all your commetns saying she was hapyp, and I assumed I saw it wrong.  My impression was that she was mad though, and she quickly turned it to no reaction because people were watching. 
When I took the screen shot I saw that she was happy but I didn't realize she was this happy. I was like WTF

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 14, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »

'Evening, Monks.  I saw nothing today that changed my mind.  Cindy lied again.  All the Anthonys are in on it.

We said that the State would really hand it to them in their case in chief.  They didn't.  Some are now hoping the State will really hand it to them in rebuttal.  Don't count on it. Personally, I don't think the State has the intestinal fortitude to do it.  They will not challenge Cindy because, help me Jesus, she's been through enough. Compared to what Caylee went through at the hands of Cindy's slut daughter, Cindy has been through nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence has been ignored; the constant animosity, bordering on hatred, between Cindy and Casey, the reason for Caylee's death.  IMO it's all over.

Casey is still in control.

I agree.

Why was Cindy's testimony implying that the evening of June 15th was special ... a time of bonding with Casey and Caylee not challenged by the prosecutor during cross examination?

When you consider that Cindy had found out earlier in the day from her mother that Casey had been stealing from her Grandfather ... I somehow suspect that the evening of June 15th was far from special..

Why was Lee Anthony not questioned by the prosecutor while on the stand regarding this issue?

Why was Jessy Grund not called as a state witness in regards to his documented words to investigators?

It is my prayer that the prosecutor's closing statement addressing jury members reveals in chronological order CLEARLY the happenings encompassing the demise and disposal of Caylee Marie Anthony

Janet

+++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: June 14, 2011, 08:02:22 PM »

I go back and forth on how I feel.  Sometimes I feel confident that she will be found guilty and sometimes I have questions.  I'm just going to try to have faith in the prosecution that they are going to let the DT hang themselves and open up doors for cross. 

I honestly don't know if I would rather see ICA get LWOP or DP.  I just want her to suffer as much as possible.  I've read that if she gets the DP then she will have years in prison while waiting for appeals to be heard but that she will be segregated somewhat.  I want her in general population so that she can feel what it's like to be bullied and tortured by other inmates. 

Ahhhh...but she would at least have her execution to look forward to . It would bring an end to her miserable life....no....she needs to stay there until she dies a natural death....or some other inmate who hates babykillers ends it for her...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 14, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think that is EXACTLY what they have planned.

So the State didn't ask the meaning of the tattoo but did anyone else catch this?  At the end of the day with all the sidebars going on at one point,  CJBP was telling LDB something about a book she planned to use and having copies  of the definition available.  I don't remember the exact wording (may have to go back and rewatch it) but I was left with the impression that she would be introducing the meaning of Bella Vita via a dictionary.  Anybody???

I think that is what happened. 

Yep....that is what I took it to mean as well...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 14, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »

Why is she happy

good guess!  I think both JB and Mason are telling her she is gonna walk. But whatever made her happy was said during the sidebar....

When i saw this happen on my screen I thought she was angry, but then I saw all your commetns saying she was hapyp, and I assumed I saw it wrong.  My impression was that she was mad though, and she quickly turned it to no reaction because people were watching. 
When I took the screen shot I saw that she was happy but I didn't realize she was this happy. I was like WTF
I still want to know why in the heck she is so happy! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 14, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »

NG is revealing the real Sindy in a backward sort of way.  She is exposing all the lies Sindy told today & that she mouthed 'I love you' to ICA.  Of course, NG is not dumb enough to get herself sued.  This is when I enjoy NG...she is really angry.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: June 14, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/14/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0613-and-061411/

::snipping2::

So, here we are Tuesday and the State will be wrapping up their case soon.  Gossip among the media groups was that during the sidebar yesterday Mason chastised the judge for saying that the defense would present a case soon and he wanted the judge to instruct the jury that they didn’t have to present a defense.  Judge Perry got inflamed and said that the defense had told him they were presenting a defense and that he (Judge Perry) couldn’t believe a word the defense team (all of them and he was speaking primarily to Mason at this point) said at this point.  THAT IS HUGE.  So we know that all this crap the defense has pulled has affected Judge Perry more than we thought.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 14, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »

I have a dumb question but I thought that the charges of her stealing from Amy could be brought into this case.  Is this not true?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: June 14, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

OK...my hubs is sitting here eating his Mexican dinner I prepared (which was ruined for me upon viewing Cindy mouthing a sweet
"I love you" to the babykiller. He is hearing for the first time some of the defense claims and is literally busting out in full fledged laughter.....he asked me...."these are public defenders, right?" I told him nope and he shook  his head in disbelief....He knows I have followed this case from the beginning and he thinks Casey will be convicted and there is no way she will walk....Just wanted to give a view of someone who is virtually hearing alot of this for the first time.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: June 14, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »

NG is revealing the real Sindy in a backward sort of way.  She is exposing all the lies Sindy told today & that she mouthed 'I love you' to ICA.  Of course, NG is not dumb enough to get herself sued.  This is when I enjoy NG...she is really angry.

She is on a roll tonight...OH,and Bill Schaeffer is on tonight...she just stated that in her own way Cindy is trying to help her daughter...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: June 14, 2011, 08:12:41 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Meet the Jury

People.com :    They come from all walks of life. There's a nurse, a salesman and a teacher. Six of them have children. They range in age from 32 to 65.

And they have a difficult job – to determine whether Casey Anthony is guilty of murder and, if so, to decide whether she should be sentenced to death.

Here's a closer look at the jurors:

Juror 1: THE NURSE
The married white woman, 65, has two grown children. A retired nurse and volunteer counselor, she pays close attention to the proceedings. She also supports the death penalty. "I value life," she said during jury selection, "but I also value the criminal justice system."

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201106/49420.php

I don't often read that magazine so thank you for posting this!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 14, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »

Why is she happy

Blonde... I think she heard them talking and heard the word...acquital and thought she could go home and go to Fusian tonight....the shot girls need her guidance doncha know?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:01 PM »

Im watching HLN too saw Cindy mouth I love u to Casey.
Casey raises her eyebrows, rolls her eyes and pierced her lips, like don't know u.... IMO.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:53 PM »

Anyone with children would know that 24 months and 3Ts are almost identical in size except the 24 months is wider to accommodate diapers or pull ups.

EXCELLENT observation and very true.  Also...anyone who's ever had a little girl knows how stubborn they can be when told they've outgrown a favorite item of clothing and they will INSIST on wearing it anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.