April 24, 2024, 08:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 381904 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1280 on: June 14, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »

They are saying on NG that the defense is bringing in a grief counselor.  I thought he already ruled that she cannot testify for the defense.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: June 14, 2011, 08:48:17 PM »

What all did cindy lie about today?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: June 14, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »

Anyone with children would know that 24 months and 3Ts are almost identical in size except the 24 months is wider to accommodate diapers or pull ups.

EXCELLENT observation and very true.  Also...anyone who's ever had a little girl knows how stubborn they can be when told they've outgrown a favorite item of clothing and they will INSIST on wearing it anyway.

24 mo =2t and some 2t are Big like a 3t especially if it has elastic.
People on jury with kids will prob know this..

I don't know where Baez thinks he's going with this except to imply that only a man (George) would put clothes that were too small on a child, ridiculous. George's description does not match what Caylee was last wearing because he doesn't have a clue, Casey's police statement however, says she was wearing a pink top and jean shorts. If he and Casey were in cohoots, as Baez would like us all to believe then I would think they would have both been on the same page as to what she was wearing.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1283 on: June 14, 2011, 08:51:51 PM »

They are saying on NG that the defense is bringing in a grief counselor.  I thought he already ruled that she cannot testify for the defense.

The dumbfense just added her to their witness list, teh state has their depo scheduled for Saturday, at which point the judge will decide whether to allow them to use this witness, so they cannot use her until after saturday and only if the jduge allows them to use her, being they added her past the deadline. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 14, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »

NG is revealing the real Sindy in a backward sort of way.  She is exposing all the lies Sindy told today & that she mouthed 'I love you' to ICA.  Of course, NG is not dumb enough to get herself sued.  This is when I enjoy NG...she is really angry.

She is on a roll tonight...OH,and Bill Schaeffer is on tonight...she just stated that in her own way Cindy is trying to help her daughter...

Yep, she is bringing it all on tonight.  How many times has she run the "I love you" piece?  At this rate, we will both lose about 10 lbs by morning.  And, if she runs it all week..who knows how skinny we will be?  It is apparent that it drove NG & her producers over the edge too!.  Sindy just couldn't let it stand, could she?  IMO it is really difficult to keep the evil hidden.  That goes for her and her evil spawn.

LOL... I know,right and now she is on a roll about the judge at sidebar chewing out the defense lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: June 14, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »

I have a dumb question but I thought that the charges of her stealing from Amy could be brought into this case.  Is this not true?

I think you're right but I believe it would come in as rebuttal to the defense.
Thanks so much!  I've never followed a trial like this so I have no idea.
Prior crimes are VERY hard to get into evidence as they are not directly related to the crime at hand. You might get it in if the Defense screws up and somehow gets "character" issues brougt up and the prosecution can then jump them on cross examination. Prior crimes can be considered during the "punishment" phase.

Many of these charges were comitted during the time frame that she was comitting her main charge, so I thought they should come in. 
Yes, but being a "thief" does not necessarily make you a murderer. Our justice system makes sure you are tried for only for the actual crime you are charged for. Having poor character should not influence the jury in your guilt or innocense of a specific crime.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: June 14, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 14th, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Dr Dale Archer and Pat Brown Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-june-14th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-dr-dale-archer-and-pat-brown-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-tr/

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW LIVE TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime discusses with this week’s Casey Anthony murder trial updates and provides her analysis how how the Prosecution’s case has been presented and how the defense team and Jose Baez has countered.

Dr Dale Archer will be discussing the Psychology of the Anthony’s in the murder trial of Casey Anthony in the death of Caylee Anthony.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will provide her thoughts and analysis on the Casey Anthony murder trial

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 14, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »

disappointed in Cindy today...how much crap is she gonna take from Casey? Cindy and George can love their daughter and not want her put to death. But they still need to do the right thing for Caylee..
I posted awhile back that I wish cindy loved caylee more than she wanted to save KC...
and I am glad NG is so respectful to Bill Schaeffer

I so agree with that sentiment... I agreed then and I agree now....
She really is being respectful to Bill Schaeffer!!! I am glad too!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 14, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 14th, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Dr Dale Archer and Pat Brown Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-june-14th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-dr-dale-archer-and-pat-brown-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-tr/

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime discusses with this week’s Casey Anthony murder trial updates and provides her analysis how how the Prosecution’s case has been presented and how the defense team and Jose Baez has countered.

Dr Dale Archer will be discussing the Psychology of the Anthony’s in the murder trial of Casey Anthony in the death of Caylee Anthony.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will provide her thoughts and analysis on the Casey Anthony murder trial

OMG! I kept trying to get this last night and couldn't figure out why no one was discussing it....now I know...it is tonight! Lack of sleep for listening to trial vids all night and getting up at 5 a.m......damn Casey......
Thanks Red!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: June 14, 2011, 08:56:42 PM »

I was in and out of sleep today. I fell asleep in the sun yesterday and pretty sure I have atleast 2nd degree burns. I was a bit meicaided today. I see you guys saying that cindy lied today on the stand. Can you guys tell me what she lied about please. Thanks Smile
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: June 14, 2011, 08:57:21 PM »

disappointed in Cindy today...how much crap is she gonna take from Casey? Cindy and George can love their daughter and not want her put to death. But they still need to do the right thing for Caylee..
I'm a grandmother of a beautiful little girl and I don't think that I could act the way that CA and GA act towards their daughter after hearing all the evidence that the state has put out there.   Just don't think I could do it.

I hear ya!!! Me either!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: June 14, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »

13th JUROR

* Caylee last seen alive 12:50 pm on June 16, 2008
* 2 year old daughter Caylee missing for 31 days and mother never reported it
* 2 separate cadaver & k-9 dogs hit on oder of decomposition at/near Caylee's playhouse not pool
   George, Cindy, wrecking yard guy, dog & handler, and forencis ALL smell dead body inside trunk of Casey's car
 chloroform was found in Casey Anthony’s car trunk,”
* 84 searches for chloroform on the family computer.”
 “neck breaking,” shovel, “household weapons,” acetone, alcohol and “self-defense,”
* July 15, Cindy Anthony calls 911
* Computer searches of chloroform on March 17 and again on March 21
* expert testimony that dead body was in Casey's trunk of her car for 3-5 days.
* Dec. 11, 2008 Caylee body found near Anthony home
* Heart-shaped sticker found at crime scene and in Casey's bedroom

* "Prosecutors say duct tape wrapped three times around Caylee's skull, mouth and nose is the only evidence indicating how she died.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/09/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE7585JO20110609
*THREE PIECES OF Duct tape covering the nose and mouth of the skull (tape found consistent
  with tape found on child posters for Caylee and George Anthony's gas cans.

DEFENSE
* drowned in pool
* acted out by lying, partying because her father molested her and her brother felt her up.
* Roy Kronk has Caylee's remains for months. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: June 14, 2011, 08:58:13 PM »

I was in and out of sleep today. I fell asleep in the sun yesterday and pretty sure I have atleast 2nd degree burns. I was a bit meicaided today. I see you guys saying that cindy lied today on the stand. Can you guys tell me what she lied about please. Thanks Smile

lather aloe vera all over your sunburn and it will help it go away
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1293 on: June 14, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »

The dumbfense just added her to their witness list, teh state has their depo scheduled for Saturday, at which point the judge will decide whether to allow them to use this witness, so they cannot use her until after saturday and only if the jduge allows them to use her, being they added her past the deadline. 
Thanks!  I don't see where this is relevant as people grieve differently.  They usually grieve after the body is found not before.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: June 14, 2011, 09:01:15 PM »

I know we thought it was odd when a juror/jury ask for a better look at the heart sticker. Just today a jury here is asking about entrapment and FBI coaching. I guess I don't understand jury instructions at all .
 http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/06/juror_asks_judge_in_bingo_tria.html

I have been on two juries in Alabama and the trials were pretty long and drawn
out.  The jurors bond and become friends.  They talk!!   They don't get into the
nitty gritty until deliberations, but they chat before the deliberations about small
things....such as wanting to see the heart sticker during lunch and breaks.

On one of those cases we were about to come in with a not guilty verdict, when
they came and told us that the accused had made a plea deal with the prosecution.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 14, 2011, 09:02:00 PM »

NG is revealing the real Sindy in a backward sort of way.  She is exposing all the lies Sindy told today & that she mouthed 'I love you' to ICA.  Of course, NG is not dumb enough to get herself sued.  This is when I enjoy NG...she is really angry.

She is on a roll tonight...OH,and Bill Schaeffer is on tonight...she just stated that in her own way Cindy is trying to help her daughter...

Yep, she is bringing it all on tonight.  How many times has she run the "I love you" piece?  At this rate, we will both lose about 10 lbs by morning.  And, if she runs it all week..who knows how skinny we will be?  It is apparent that it drove NG & her producers over the edge too!.  Sindy just couldn't let it stand, could she?  IMO it is really difficult to keep the evil hidden.  That goes for her and her evil spawn.

LOL... I know,right and now she is on a roll about the judge at sidebar chewing out the defense lol
During Nancy's closing tonight she showed some video of Caylee that I had never seen before. Anybody else notice? Maybe NG and the A's are on friendly terms these days....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 14, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »

I KNEW I remembered something about Amy and the duct tape!  Someone just called in to NG about that.  NG says she recalls that as well and will check and report back tomorrow.  I wish the Prosecution had brought this in while they had Amy and the chance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 14, 2011, 09:03:02 PM »

OMG! I kept trying to get this last night and couldn't figure out why no one was discussing it....now I know...it is tonight! Lack of sleep for listening to trial vids all night and getting up at 5 a.m......damn Casey......
Thanks Red!!!!

I fell your pain and lack of sleep, Get ready to call in later Monkeys as I am sure Dana will be taking calls.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1298 on: June 14, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »

I have a dumb question but I thought that the charges of her stealing from Amy could be brought into this case.  Is this not true?

I think you're right but I believe it would come in as rebuttal to the defense.
Thanks so much!  I've never followed a trial like this so I have no idea.
Prior crimes are VERY hard to get into evidence as they are not directly related to the crime at hand. You might get it in if the Defense screws up and somehow gets "character" issues brougt up and the prosecution can then jump them on cross examination. Prior crimes can be considered during the "punishment" phase.

Many of these charges were comitted during the time frame that she was comitting her main charge, so I thought they should come in. 
Yes, but being a "thief" does not necessarily make you a murderer. Our justice system makes sure you are tried for only for the actual crime you are charged for. Having poor character should not influence the jury in your guilt or innocense of a specific crime.

IMO, they were part of her murder charge, part of her behavior after her child died, committing yet more crimes, and our justice system is horrible.  It is all about the criminal and never about the victim.  Makes me sick, actually. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: June 14, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »

Was Caylee potty trained?
Not completely.

Perhaps that's the real motive for killing her daughter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.