April 18, 2024, 11:11:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 381567 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: June 14, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »

Blink says Kronk will be "Kronked". We might get a new word from their trial.

Look for the Defense to insult and antagonize the witnesses. I am sure the jury will appreciate that.

Dr. Dale Archer up next.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: June 14, 2011, 09:32:20 PM »

Lyon is making me sick on Dr Drew right now.  She has her Polyannaish voice and batty eyelashes and is trying to act feminine.  Her voice is the same forced sweetness she used when she said all those bad things about "blue hairs" on juries and female prosecutors with strap-ons.  The dufense must really be feeling the struggle to get her out on all the shows like Liposuction Linda.

totally agree with you - I muted it and turned on Dana's radio show

I just dont like dr Drew or trust his opinions

completely agree with you - he can't come up with a psych reason for Casey and that's odd considering he's got a Ph.D.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: June 14, 2011, 09:33:24 PM »

'Evening, Monks.  I saw nothing today that changed my mind.  Cindy lied again.  All the Anthonys are in on it.

We said that the State would really hand it to them in their case in chief.  They didn't.  Some are now hoping the State will really hand it to them in rebuttal.  Don't count on it. Personally, I don't think the State has the intestinal fortitude to do it.  They will not challenge Cindy because, help me Jesus, she's been through enough. Compared to what Caylee went through at the hands of Cindy's slut daughter, Cindy has been through nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence has been ignored; the constant animosity, bordering on hatred, between Cindy and Casey, the reason for Caylee's death.  IMO it's all over.

Casey is still in control.

WOW BB, we are usually pretty close in our thoughts....but this time we are on opposite sides. I think the State had to make a choice of coddling the A's or lamblasting them.  I think they made the right choice with the coddling. There are many, many people who feel like the A's are victims (I am not one of those people) But I can see the State saying let's not add to their victims status....they got what they needed from them...let the defense anger people for picking on these poor grandparents who have lost so much already....all they need is one juror who gets pissed at the state for picking on these poor people and we have  a hung jury.....let that juror get pissed at the defense and say hang her high!!! Look what she has done not only to her child but to her poor parents!! Casey has not been in control since she was arrested IMO....let the defense keep telling her she is...it plays right into the state's hand.

Hi Sunny.  You see, I think they might have gotten what they wanted, but not what they needed.  They needed the motive.  Now I know that the State doesn't have to prove motive but in this case, it's the glue that sticks to Casey like the tar baby.  (Is that politically incorrect these days?) It's the glue that holds the whole thing together.  IMO it's the real equivalent to Baez saying that once he explained it, everyone would say, "Oh, now I understand." Only of course he didn't have that oh yeah moment.
But once you know about the animosity between Casey and Cindy, then you really can say, "Oh, now I understand." Casey killed her out of hatred of Cindy, by taking away what Cindy loved most in the world. Nobody is going to believe George is a pedophile. The only indication that Caylee drowned in the pool is that Baez said so, and we know what that's worth.  But knowing the relationship between Cindy and Casey, well, as horrible as it is, it is what I think the majority of people who have followed this case, believe.

And, if I only knew what the jury is allowed to know up to this point, I couldn't convict her of jaywalking. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: June 14, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »

Can you listen to this show later?  My husband thinks that the reason he can't get online is due to me listening.  Smile

There will be a podcast available of the entire show.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: June 14, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »

Can you listen to this show later?  My husband thinks that the reason he can't get online is due to me listening.  Smile

Yes, you can listen to the show later.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: June 14, 2011, 09:34:29 PM »

The radio show should not be inhibiting your husband from signing on. I have 2 windows open and I have no problem. Tell him to try another browser & see if that helps.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: June 14, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »

Well, I took a break and came back to the lovely pictures of Casey fist pumping with a "yes!" victory look on her face which just makes the top of my head want to blow off! 

I don't see George's  lady friend's name on the defense witness list.  Am I missing that? 

How did we get the transcript for the sidebar where JP chided Colonel Sanders?  Can we see all the sidebar transcripts?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0614/28230782.pdf

There ya go.

Thanks ZooMomology

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: June 14, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »

Don should be Do...monkey blush..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: June 14, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »

Lyon is making me sick on Dr Drew right now.  She has her Polyannaish voice and batty eyelashes and is trying to act feminine.  Her voice is the same forced sweetness she used when she said all those bad things about "blue hairs" on juries and female prosecutors with strap-ons.  The dufense must really be feeling the struggle to get her out on all the shows like Liposuction Linda.

totally agree with you - I muted it and turned on Dana's radio show

I just dont like dr Drew or trust his opinions

completely agree with you - he can't come up with a psych reason for Casey and that's odd considering he's got a Ph.D.

Yea your right!
Hes Just not a REAL Person IMO, I have seen him uncomfortable on his show with victems- I wouldnt even be that way and I dont have a phd.. Im just real.. Smile
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1349 on: June 14, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »

The radio show should not be inhibiting your husband from signing on. I have 2 windows open and I have no problem. Tell him to try another browser & see if that helps.
Thanks everyone! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: June 14, 2011, 09:40:17 PM »

Interesting premise by Dr. Dale Archer and never really thought about it. Would Geroge have been willing to admit to sexual molestation if it meant Casey getting off of murder trial if she was innocent? Would a dad admt to such if he knew his child was innocent of the crime?

Obvioulsy George did not, because he knows she is not innocent.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:46:52 PM by Red » Logged
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: June 14, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »

Well, I took a break and came back to the lovely pictures of Casey fist pumping with a "yes!" victory look on her face which just makes the top of my head want to blow off! 

I don't see George's  lady friend's name on the defense witness list.  Am I missing that? 

How did we get the transcript for the sidebar where JP chided Colonel Sanders?  Can we see all the sidebar transcripts?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0614/28230782.pdf

There ya go.

Thanks ZooMomology

Janet

Thanks zooMom
Mason sure did waste time..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: June 14, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »

I go back and forth on how I feel.  Sometimes I feel confident that she will be found guilty and sometimes I have questions.  I'm just going to try to have faith in the prosecution that they are going to let the DT hang themselves and open up doors for cross. 

I honestly don't know if I would rather see ICA get LWOP or DP.  I just want her to suffer as much as possible.  I've read that if she gets the DP then she will have years in prison while waiting for appeals to be heard but that she will be segregated somewhat.  I want her in general population so that she can feel what it's like to be bullied and tortured by other inmates. 

Ahhhh...but she would at least have her execution to look forward to . It would bring an end to her miserable life....no....she needs to stay there until she dies a natural death....or some other inmate who hates babykillers ends it for her...jmo

ITA Cubbee..The DP is too good for our Casey .  With the DP comes automatic appeals..more trial time, more press coverage...and a heinous amount of Florida tax dollars for all those appeals and free attorneys.  And don't forget the chance to get out to court, get to wear street clothing during trials..get to act like a human again ..

Nope this young woman desires nothing less then LWOP ..ambulance chasers won't jump to her distress, Florida tax payers will not have to foot endless legal teams with endless appeals...and she won't be anything other then a prisoner in a State Penn.
She will more then likely live out her time contemplating life or lack there of in an airless hell hole of a room, be told when and where to do everything and never be given any more clothing then what the prison puts on her back. 

No more courtroom cameos, no more romancing her legal team, no more of anything she has been fortunate to have in the last 3 years.  Just one long endless existence, hot in summer, cold in winter , lousy food, lousy showers, ugly clothing, tough ladies who would rather cut her then talk to her and guards who turn their heads when bad things happen to bad ladies.  Yep..hell on Earth is what she deserves..and what I do believe she is about to receive.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: June 14, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

Exactly ... I still think she was gonna call Cindy and tell her she was moving with the guy in California say that was Caylees dad , be in California for a few motnhs and come up with some story that Caylee died and she had her cremated , and it was to late for Cindy to see her.
I have also wondered why Casey didn't drown Caylee and then say it was an accident, which has led me to ponder that maybe she "accidentally" killed her with the chloroform.    I really don't see the state getting the DP in this case.  Although, the duct tape throws a monkey wrench into the sitch.  There was no need for duct tape if Caylee accidentally died.

I also think the defense has just totally blown this case.  KISS - keep it simple stupid would have worked much better in this case.  Casey was on the phone, Caylee got into the backyard and pool, Caylee drowned, Casey panicked, put the body in the car, then dumped her all because her mother was always after her because she was a pitiful mother.  Casey put the duct tape on her to keep the bugs out of her beloved child's mouth and nose.  But no, they had to drag George and molestation into it.  They blew it.  Fortunately.  None of that story even comes close to making sense.

I think because it didn't fit in with her plans, she had no time to grieve for Caylee, she just wanted to be rid of her and her plan worked for 31 days, unfortunately sociopaths can't think much past the moment they are living in so they just continue to lie until backed into a corner then find another lie until their gig is come to a dead end.
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: June 14, 2011, 09:45:47 PM »

Thank you Dr. Archer!  Brilliant
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: June 14, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »

PAT BROWN, criminal profiler up next.

She should be good, she always calls Casey for what she is ... a pathological lying murderer
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: June 14, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

Exactly ... I still think she was gonna call Cindy and tell her she was moving with the guy in California say that was Caylees dad , be in California for a few motnhs and come up with some story that Caylee died and she had her cremated , and it was to late for Cindy to see her.
I have also wondered why Casey didn't drown Caylee and then say it was an accident, which has led me to ponder that maybe she "accidentally" killed her with the chloroform.    I really don't see the state getting the DP in this case.  Although, the duct tape throws a monkey wrench into the sitch.  There was no need for duct tape if Caylee accidentally died.

I also think the defense has just totally blown this case.  KISS - keep it simple stupid would have worked much better in this case.  Casey was on the phone, Caylee got into the backyard and pool, Caylee drowned, Casey panicked, put the body in the car, then dumped her all because her mother was always after her because she was a pitiful mother.  Casey put the duct tape on her to keep the bugs out of her beloved child's mouth and nose.  But no, they had to drag George and molestation into it.  They blew it.  Fortunately.  None of that story even comes close to making sense.

I think because it didn't fit in with her plans, she had no time to grieve for Caylee, she just wanted to be rid of her and her plan worked for 31 days, unfortunately sociopaths can't think much past the moment they are living in so they just continue to lie until backed into a corner then find another lie until their gig is come to a dead end.

Casey Just Snowballed outta control! was no accident IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: June 14, 2011, 09:47:33 PM »

Casey (Miss Anthony--eyeroll) and Baez are an insult to REAL abuse victims with their claims that this results in murderers and pathological lying and general sociopathy.

Same with Baez claims that the photos might make Casey "look like a lesbian."  Does being a lesbian predispose one to commit murder?  I think not.

Baez is just so totally sleazy in the way he thinks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »

Not likable. . . constant refrain when describing Casey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: June 14, 2011, 09:51:13 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.
She looks like a dude in drag in that white bathing suit

Way behind here but I honestly thought it was Lee Anthony in drag. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.