April 26, 2024, 05:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382525 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: June 14, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »

Great show!!  Wonderful questions Dana, fantastic guests.    ::justice2NJ::

Yes, fantastic show Dana and guests that make sense and know what they are talking about ... and interesting and allowed to talk. Eat your heart out HLN.

Wonder if Geraldo would be willing to come on, if he dares. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1381 on: June 14, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »

Andrea Lyon is on Dr. Drew.  Is it my imagination, or does her tongue look like a snake's tongue?  Oh geez, I must need a break.

And did you by any chance notice all the eye blinking...at times?  Other times none at all.  Monkey Devil!

The smell of bologna brings out the beast in some people.

Down girl, down!!!!  I have more where that came from.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 14, 2011, 10:13:44 PM »

Bozo smirking over it being separated - so here we go again all the investigators are trying to do his client in. What a putz.

Evening, everybody! Jumping in late to the fray here! LOL! I'm still back reading, so pardon the intrusion.  I just wondered if anyone else noticed the body language here with Baez && Casey-how close they were.  Notice where her arm is in relation to his.  The way she is sitting, she's sort of leaning close to him.  They seem very "couple-ish" in this pic, like a couple would be sitting at a boring event.  JMO  Back to reading.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: June 14, 2011, 10:13:58 PM »

Yes, fantastic show Dana and guests that make sense and know what they are talking about ... and interesting and allowed to talk. Eat your heart out HLN.

Joran van der Sloot's attorney, Joe Tacopina dared.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 14, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »

Andrea Lyon is on Dr. Drew.  Is it my imagination, or does her tongue look like a snake's tongue?  Oh geez, I must need a break.

And did you by any chance notice all the eye blinking...at times?  Other times none at all.  Monkey Devil!

oh my God! lol

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 14, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »

disappointed in Cindy today...how much crap is she gonna take from Casey? Cindy and George can love their daughter and not want her put to death. But they still need to do the right thing for Caylee..

She was SO covering up for KC today. I expected this and I hope when Bozo brings her in for the defense, the state will burn her good for the lies. I can't believe she told she had never seen that shirt before. There are tons of pictures of Caylee in it and if I am not mistaken one of the ones they sold had it.

It was interesting watching her today as she would cover her mouth almost to say "I am lying" when she told many of those things. It was like her unconscious actions gave it all away. Did anyone else notice that?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 14, 2011, 10:16:54 PM »

Bozo smirking over it being separated - so here we go again all the investigators are trying to do his client in. What a putz.

Evening, everybody! Jumping in late to the fray here! LOL! I'm still back reading, so pardon the intrusion.  I just wondered if anyone else noticed the body language here with Baez && Casey-how close they were.  Notice where her arm is in relation to his.  The way she is sitting, she's sort of leaning close to him.  They seem very "couple-ish" in this pic, like a couple would be sitting at a boring event.  JMO  Back to reading.

I don't doubt for one minute that these 2 didn't have something going at one time. Especially when she would go to his office and hang around there for hours when she was out of jail on bail..Who does that? what attorney allows that? most of the attorneys are busy with other clients. Casey went there once in short shorts if I recall..the picture when her flip flop fell off? I think that was running into Baez' office..pretty sure...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: June 14, 2011, 10:16:56 PM »

disappointed in Cindy today...how much crap is she gonna take from Casey? Cindy and George can love their daughter and not want her put to death. But they still need to do the right thing for Caylee..

She was SO covering up for KC today. I expected this and I hope when Bozo brings her in for the defense, the state will burn her good for the lies. I can't believe she told she had never seen that shirt before. There are tons of pictures of Caylee in it and if I am not mistaken one of the ones they sold had it.

It was interesting watching her today as she would cover her mouth almost to say "I am lying" when she told many of those things. It was like her unconscious actions gave it all away. Did anyone else notice that?

Me! Me! Me! I was thoroughly disgusted....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 14, 2011, 10:17:22 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

Well, I don't think she would of done this for ONE big reason.
It would of shown Caylee has/was drugged repeatedly.
Bingo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 14, 2011, 10:17:36 PM »

What is going on there???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: June 14, 2011, 10:17:54 PM »

I don't doubt for one minute that these 2 didn't have something going at one time. Especially when she would go to his office and hang around there for hours when she was out of jail on bail..Who does that? what attorney allows that? most of the attorneys are busy with other clients. Casey went there once in short shorts if I recall..the picture when her flip flop fell off? I think that was running into Baez' office..pretty sure...

Oh yeah...there were alot of "booty calls" back in the day...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 14, 2011, 10:18:17 PM »

There are no words.......... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »

There are no words.......... 

What the heck is going on there???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »

yes..she was sooooo holding back and forgetting a lot of things...yeah right...but hopefully the state got out of her what they needed...

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »

is anyone the least bit worried?

I mean without knowing what you know about this case and hearing what you have so far sitting on the jury could you vote guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

Here are the jury instruction for first degree murder

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.nsf/8c9f13012b96736985256aa900624829/9829d8cfcf983df58525775a00745ee9!OpenDocument

I have never been worried about this case. She will be convicted and it does not matter to me if she gets the DP or LWOP. I would prefer LWOP just because I will enjoy knowing she will be there all her life. She is a psychopath and needs to be removed from society as quickly as possible. I am just grateful she has been in jail all this time because I fell sure she would have killed again. She seems to take great pleasure in seeing others in pain.
I agree, LWOP is what Casey deserves. She would live everyday knowing her friends are moving on with their lives, and in a few years no one will care about Casey, she is really enjoying being the center of attention during trial, she makes me sick. Last year Pamela Smart was interviewed in prison. I remember thinking how OLD and hard she looked. She said she wished she was given the death penalty, because living in prison is a nightmare and she has no life. I just think LWOP would be worse then DP. I just want her to pay for what she did to that sweet baby...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »

When Dana is taking calls, don't ever hesitate to call if you have something to say or ask as he is the best ever interviewer and will help you as much as you might need to get your say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:28 PM »

yes..she was sooooo holding back and forgetting a lot of things...yeah right...but hopefully the state got out of her what they needed...

I was so waiting for Linda to go off on her.Maybe that is why Linda always handles Cindy.... don't think Jeff would be so patient with her....jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:39 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

That picture always bothered me. I remember the first time I saw it, I knew NOTHING about any laundry bag with metal around the top but it made me feel it was indicative of where Caylee was hidden. Strange feeling when I saw it. I even started looking up some laundry bags or other things that might look like that I had such an intense feeling about it. I even posted some of them. If you go on my PB you can see them from July of 08.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1398 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:03 PM »

Andrea Lyons is making the rounds tonight.  She is on Greta and says KC is a human being with feelings.  That is laughable, the only feelings she has are for herself.  She says the people in Florida have a mob mentality.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:17 PM »

I was so waiting for Linda to go off on her.Maybe that is why Linda always handles Cindy.... don't think Jeff would be so patient with her....jmo

very true!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.