March 28, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 380952 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

Janet,

I saw your post on last thread re River Cruz aka holloway
I couldn't bring it over here right now.

I'm wondering if defense will call her to testify since Bozo talked about her statement in his opening?
Then make George out to be a liar, he had an affair. Put reasonable doubt into play?

StarMonkey

If Baez is going to use Krystal Holloway's words in her February 17, 2010 interview with investigators as a foundation to support his "accidental death" allegations ... he has some explaining to do in regards to Krystal's words in the same transcript that reveals George's frustration of not knowing the whereabouts of his granddaughter's remains ... frustration that implies George was not a participant in the disposal process as Baez claims.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010
TYPED FEBRUARY 19, 2010
SA SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
CE— CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
KH KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

<snipped>

SA Okay. Did he ever say to you that Casey had told him it was an accident? Or.. or did he just think it...

KH No. No, he wasn't thinking. He knew what he was saying. He said it. I caught him on a bad moment and he was crying. And he said it, look it was an accident.  It just snowballed out of control.

SA Okay. But he never., but he never said to you how he knew that? How he knew it was an accident?

KH I.. no and I didn't want to ask.

<snipped>

CE Who witnessed that did he tell you?

KH I don't.. you know ...

SA We went through that. But um...

KH I just I can't remember. I just know like details.. I know because I know we sat and talked about it. And I just couldn't see him doing that. But I know Cindy was there and if I'm not mistaken I'm not really sure. But I think Padilla was there.

SA Well earlier you said that Cindy had pulled him off her.

KH Yeah.

CE Hm.

KH She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone.

CE And so George has thought since the beginning that she had some involvement, but wouldn't help?

KH He, he's known. He's known the whole time.

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
People flew in from Minneapolis to get a pass for #CaseyAnthony today. -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

OMG! That is priceless.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2011, 12:20:08 PM »

Thanks Janet, I copied it too.. oops

Then will the prosecution call her? I don't think river made money off Caylee like George did. It does make me mad George wearing earrings goin on a Cruz when all this was goin on.
Painful to see..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Baez:"What happened is simple" Caylee drowns, grandfather hides body, frames #CaseyAnthony ,meter reader stages scene,trash smell fools cops

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeDeForest6
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2011, 12:24:05 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony I am not thrilled with the death penalty - ever. But in this case, this young woman is a 12 on a scale of 1-10 for MONSTER!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

I could be wrong but it makes sense to me that that the judge's revealed comments are opening the door to a mistrial.

IMO

Janet

I doubt it...

I hope you are right.

Considering the jury members are not privy to the Judge's words ... JP's comments will not influence one way or another.  However ... I have a hinky feeling that the defence will imply that JP's comments reveal a preconceived bias.

Janet

the defense can and have implied a lot of nonsense. and I have no doubt they will try something similar..... All anyone has to do it look at the record and it is clear there has been no bias....preconceived or otherwise. Hells Bells!! we have been ranting and raving about how often he has been overly giving towards the defense.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

#Caseyanthony I would love to slap that defiance and arrogance right off her face -- who's with me? I hope the jury sees through her.

#caseyanthony The defense team has succeeded in making her look like a goody two-shoes, but Casey's face tells another story. She's arrogant

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Do you have the link to the source of this transcript?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Catch me on @WKMG at 12:30 talking #CaseyAnthony & @HLNTV with @vinniepolitan at 6:30 today. Thanks for the support!

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2011, 12:27:16 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Thanks

Janet

It a grab from the video (Go Vanucks!)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »

Janet,

I saw your post on last thread re River Cruz aka holloway
I couldn't bring it over here right now.

I'm wondering if defense will call her to testify since Bozo talked about her statement in his opening?
Then make George out to be a liar, he had an affair. Put reasonable doubt into play?

StarMonkey

If Baez is going to use Krystal Holloway's words in her February 17, 2010 interview with investigators as a foundation to support his "accidental death" allegations ... he has some explaining to do in regards to Krystal's words in the same transcript that reveals George's frustration of not knowing the whereabouts of his granddaughter's remains ... frustration that implies George was not a participant in the disposal process as Baez claims.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010
TYPED FEBRUARY 19, 2010
SA SERGEANT JOHN ALLEN
CE— CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
KH KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27

<snipped>

SA Okay. Did he ever say to you that Casey had told him it was an accident? Or.. or did he just think it...

KH No. No, he wasn't thinking. He knew what he was saying. He said it. I caught him on a bad moment and he was crying. And he said it, look it was an accident.  It just snowballed out of control.

SA Okay. But he never., but he never said to you how he knew that? How he knew it was an accident?

KH I.. no and I didn't want to ask.

<snipped>

CE Who witnessed that did he tell you?

KH I don't.. you know ...

SA We went through that. But um...

KH I just I can't remember. I just know like details.. I know because I know we sat and talked about it. And I just couldn't see him doing that. But I know Cindy was there and if I'm not mistaken I'm not really sure. But I think Padilla was there.

SA Well earlier you said that Cindy had pulled him off her.

KH Yeah.

CE Hm.

KH She had to pull him off. And he said, I want her out of here. I want her out I want her gone.

CE And so George has thought since the beginning that she had some involvement, but wouldn't help?

KH He, he's known. He's known the whole time.

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

we all know that cindy and george always create histories (pool + ladder= caylee drawn and Casey went to watch movies, sure), they do not want to believe that the baby killer is a monster.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »

Geraldo Rivera stirs controversy with remarks in Casey Anthony case

Geraldo Rivera is known as an outspoken and often times controversial television personality and his recent remarks regarding the Casey Anthony case haven’t proved otherwise.  Geraldo has used his Fox News television platform to weigh in on the case and has offered several reasons why he believes a guilty verdict rendered in the trial could be overturned.  He’s also addressed the prosecution’s portrayal of Casey Anthony as a ‘narcissistic slut.’  Casey Anthony is currently on trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.  The prosecution states Casey drugged Caylee with chloroform before placing strips of duct tape over her mouth and nose.  The defense argues that Caylee Anthony drowned in the family swimming pool on June 16, 2008.

::snipping2::

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/geraldo-rivera-stirs-controversy-with-remarks-casey-anthony-case
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2011, 12:33:10 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Meet the Jury

People.com :    They come from all walks of life. There's a nurse, a salesman and a teacher. Six of them have children. They range in age from 32 to 65.

And they have a difficult job – to determine whether Casey Anthony is guilty of murder and, if so, to decide whether she should be sentenced to death.

Here's a closer look at the jurors:

Juror 1: THE NURSE
The married white woman, 65, has two grown children. A retired nurse and volunteer counselor, she pays close attention to the proceedings. She also supports the death penalty. "I value life," she said during jury selection, "but I also value the criminal justice system."

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201106/49420.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »

Crime Scene Investigator J Welch is walking into courthouse now. #CaseyAnthony -fell

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28232085/detail.html
Perry Expresses Distrust For Casey Anthony Defense
Local 6 Obtains Court Sidebar Transcript
POSTED: Tuesday, June 14, 2011
UPDATED: 12:24 pm EDT June 14, 2011

Mason told Perry that the defense is not legally obligated to present any evidence at all and they may or may not, but Perry set that expectation with the jurors.

"Then y'all lied to me," Perry responded.

"No," Mason said.

"Yes the hell you did," Perry said.

According to Perry, Mason's co-counsel repeatedly told the judge that the defense would be presenting evidence and Mason eventually admitted to Perry that the defense was indeed going to do that.

"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing your side says anymore," Perry told Mason.

Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said a lawyer should never hear from a judge that they are not trusted.

"This is not good to hear at all. I'm sure it was out of frustration and I bet if Judge Perry could take that sentence back, he would, just to not have it on the record, but he is evidently frustrated with the defense," O'Mara said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:02 PM »

Hope this works side bar manuscript http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0614/28230782.pdf
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:09 PM »

Crime Scene Investigator J Welch is walking into courthouse now. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Thanks Northern! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:58 PM »

Thanks Mtmom! 

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2011, 12:40:42 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose

Thanks

Janet
I just listened to this and I think CJBP said this out of frustration and the jury didn't hear it so I'm sure it will be alright.  The DUFENSE is looking for a quick way to try to get a mistrial or anything to get this case over.  If a mistrial then doesn't ICA get a public defender?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.