April 25, 2024, 07:55:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382515 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: June 14, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

Exactly ... I still think she was gonna call Cindy and tell her she was moving with the guy in California say that was Caylees dad , be in California for a few motnhs and come up with some story that Caylee died and she had her cremated , and it was to late for Cindy to see her.
I have also wondered why Casey didn't drown Caylee and then say it was an accident, which has led me to ponder that maybe she "accidentally" killed her with the chloroform.    I really don't see the state getting the DP in this case.  Although, the duct tape throws a monkey wrench into the sitch.  There was no need for duct tape if Caylee accidentally died.

I also think the defense has just totally blown this case.  KISS - keep it simple stupid would have worked much better in this case.  Casey was on the phone, Caylee got into the backyard and pool, Caylee drowned, Casey panicked, put the body in the car, then dumped her all because her mother was always after her because she was a pitiful mother.  Casey put the duct tape on her to keep the bugs out of her beloved child's mouth and nose.  But no, they had to drag George and molestation into it.  They blew it.  Fortunately.  None of that story even comes close to making sense.

I think because it didn't fit in with her plans, she had no time to grieve for Caylee, she just wanted to be rid of her and her plan worked for 31 days, unfortunately sociopaths can't think much past the moment they are living in so they just continue to lie until backed into a corner then find another lie until their gig is come to a dead end.

Casey Just Snowballed outta control! was no accident IMO
I tend to agree with you, but think the defense would've gotten alot further with the jury if they'd have put forth a story that was even remotely plausible.  But they didn't.  If I'm on the jury I'm insulted with the crap they're spewing and expecting me to believe.
yea me too- I would be insulted. and I am ! haha
They really did pull out the wrong opening to put in any reasonable doubt for a hung jury- it will not happen. The defense are a bunch of fools! everyone knows it!

Baez has had 3 yrs to come up with a defense and he has not done a very good job. Even if I could buy that Casey was sexually abused, which at this point, I just don't care either way, sure it could account for her fantasy life of telling lies, trying to make her life better than it was, or that she was able to push her emotions aside which is typical of abused children, none of that negates the fact that her daughter was dead and she didn't report it.......sexually abused as a child does not equal cold hearted, cold blooded killer and it's very offensive to anyone who has truly been through such.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:42 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

That picture always bothered me. I remember the first time I saw it, I knew NOTHING about any laundry bag with metal around the top but it made me feel it was indicative of where Caylee was hidden. Strange feeling when I saw it. I even started looking up some laundry bags or other things that might look like that I had such an intense feeling about it. I even posted some of them. If you go on my PB you can see them from July of 08.

Is this  a picture of Caylee in her "baby doll bed"...they are small and narrow...She probably crawled into it herself and Cindy thought that it was cute? dunno...

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: June 14, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »

Great show!!  Wonderful questions Dana, fantastic guests.    ::justice2NJ::

Yes, fantastic show Dana and guests that make sense and know what they are talking about ... and interesting and allowed to talk. Eat your heart out HLN.

Wonder if Geraldo would be willing to come on, if he dares. 

Oh my Lord I would almost sell my soul to see Geraldo be a guest on the show!! 
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: June 14, 2011, 10:27:07 PM »

Forgot to add he is such an idiot.
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: June 14, 2011, 10:34:45 PM »

Andrea Lyons is making the rounds tonight.  She is on Greta and says KC is a human being with feelings.  That is laughable, the only feelings she has are for herself.  She says the people in Florida have a mob mentality.   

Andrea Lyons is in lala land.  When are people supposed to "get in mob mentality if not when our children are Murdered?  She needs to be quiet.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1405 on: June 14, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

That picture always bothered me. I remember the first time I saw it, I knew NOTHING about any laundry bag with metal around the top but it made me feel it was indicative of where Caylee was hidden. Strange feeling when I saw it. I even started looking up some laundry bags or other things that might look like that I had such an intense feeling about it. I even posted some of them. If you go on my PB you can see them from July of 08.

I know it is not this, but to me it looks like Caylee is in a coffin with her dolly.  It is very odd picture.  She does not look happy at all. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1406 on: June 14, 2011, 10:49:08 PM »

Andrea Lyons is making the rounds tonight.  She is on Greta and says KC is a human being with feelings.  That is laughable, the only feelings she has are for herself.  She says the people in Florida have a mob mentality.   

Andrea Lyons is in lala land.  When are people supposed to "get in mob mentality if not when our children are Murdered?  She needs to be quiet.
AMEN!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1407 on: June 14, 2011, 10:50:25 PM »

Bozo smirking over it being separated - so here we go again all the investigators are trying to do his client in. What a putz.

Evening, everybody! Jumping in late to the fray here! LOL! I'm still back reading, so pardon the intrusion.  I just wondered if anyone else noticed the body language here with Baez && Casey-how close they were.  Notice where her arm is in relation to his.  The way she is sitting, she's sort of leaning close to him.  They seem very "couple-ish" in this pic, like a couple would be sitting at a boring event.  JMO  Back to reading.

I don't doubt for one minute that these 2 didn't have something going at one time. Especially when she would go to his office and hang around there for hours when she was out of jail on bail..Who does that? what attorney allows that? most of the attorneys are busy with other clients. Casey went there once in short shorts if I recall..the picture when her flip flop fell off? I think that was running into Baez' office..pretty sure...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1408 on: June 14, 2011, 10:53:07 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.
She looks like a dude in drag in that white bathing suit

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 

I was being a good boy - and didn't want to offend any of the ladies.... but you two have opened a door for me.

All day I was thinking .... did she mug Mrs. Roper? Court is a place to tone it down and show respect. Linda Burddick lives in Orlando too.

She always dresses appropriately. Sun dresses are great for an outdoor barbecue. What's next? Flip flops? Bottled water & a beer koozie?
I have to tell you, it was almost 100 humid degreees here today and considering, she was dressed like most of the BETTER dressed people down here....
Florida is full of slobs, I cant fault her dress or water bottle.. standard here.. but do not wear flip flops..gross

I totally agree with this and hard to believe it is the norm....an example of laid back slobs from personal experience I have seen coming out of the courthouse (even flip flops which is all I wear) and last wk when my son graduated 5th grade, I had a yellow gauze sundress on that I wore to work and no time to change so I grabbed a shrug to throw on, when I arrived at the ceremony everything from sundresses just like mine (sans the shrug), strapless dresses, and flip flops everywhere...made me feel much better when I realized I wasn't the only slob there. So, I can't say I saw anything wrong with it based on our norm. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: June 14, 2011, 10:53:43 PM »

I cannot resist..     

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Belvin-Perry-Jr/163757963687277
Josephine Iadevaia Di Santo
Is it just me or have some us taken on some of JP's mannerisms? This morning I said to my husband, "Did you heed my previous admonition not to leave dishes in the sink?" And my husband was like, "What the hell are you talking about?"

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: June 14, 2011, 10:56:23 PM »

IM.. I was referring to those really nasty road worn flip flops people wear all the time like they are made of gold or something 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: June 14, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

Andrea Lyon is on Dr. Drew.  Is it my imagination, or does her tongue look like a snake's tongue?  Oh geez, I must need a break.

And did you by any chance notice all the eye blinking...at times?  Other times none at all.  Monkey Devil!

The smell of bologna brings out the beast in some people.

Down girl, down!!!!  I have more where that came from.

oh my God! lol
I was watching The National Geographic channel show "Taboo" last night........................... it was about "sex in prison". I'm gonna have nightmars again tonight.... thanks alot!  Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: June 14, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

Is this  a picture of Caylee in her "baby doll bed"...they are small and narrow...She probably crawled into it herself and Cindy thought that it was cute? dunno...

The look on her face doesn't look like she is happy about being there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: June 14, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Sunny - I think I've spotted it. UNREAL!

Video #4 at 14:20 seconds time

http://www.wftv.com/video/28236459/index.html
O.k., I'm looking at Cindy's body language (specifically her facial expression) as she mouths "I Love You." .  IMO, she's saying it with a tough love expression on her face.  I see no tenderness in her face or softening around her mouth or eyes, as she says it.  She just looks for several seconds and then mouths it, sort of like "I love you whether you believe it not.".  What I see is a resigned mother...resigned to the fact that the daughter she loved and thought loved her, killed her granddaughter...resigned, in that, she is facing reality and is no longer willing to rescue Casey...resigned, come what may.  There is a marked lack of joy, affection, or warmth on Cindy's face and in the way she forms the words.  She's saying, "I will always love you but you're on your own."  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 14, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »

IM.. I was referring to those really nasty road worn flip flops people wear all the time like they are made of gold or something 

Monkey Devil!
I know exactly what type you are referring to LOL...it is sad how my wardrobe has decined, I have a few pair of flip flops, one pair of sling backs that I wear when I am forced to look decent and an old pair of Uggs (athough I must admit I don't spend nearly the money I used to)

It is a unique place to live, in TN it was just as hot and humid but nobody dresses in shorts and bball caps to go to work like we do, and court is almost just as bad...again this is why I thought she wasn't dressed that inapropriate for this area.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: June 14, 2011, 11:28:31 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

O.k., I'm looking at Cindy's body language (specifically her facial expression) as she mouths "I Love You." .  IMO, she's saying it with a tough love expression on her face.  I see no tenderness in her face or softening around her mouth or eyes, as she says it.  She just looks for several seconds and then mouths it, sort of like "I love you whether you believe it not.".  What I see is a resigned mother...resigned to the fact that the daughter she loved and thought loved her, killed her granddaughter...resigned, in that, she is facing reality and is no longer willing to rescue Casey...resigned, come what may.  There is a marked lack of joy, affection, or warmth on Cindy's face and in the way she forms the words.  She's saying, "I will always love you but you're on your own."  JMO

You could be right ISpy..I hope you are.  I was shocked to see Cindy do that and am still thinking about it as well as this:  For me..I need to know if there was a violent fight the night before Caylee disappeared or not!  Cindy testified that on that fathers day after she and Caylee got out of the pool, Mother of the year "received her with a towel" and they  watched her sweet video she took that day with her dad and her and caylee cried together...such a sweet mother daughter moment.  WHICH IS IT???????   I have always had sympathy for George and Cindy, obviously they have issues but I think they had a handful with that psycho kid and did  what they knew how to d0...but WHICH IS IT?????   A violent fight or bonding mother daughter time?  I really think the fight is true and if thats the case, Cindy is making up or embellishing the video sweetness story.  WHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH is ITTT?????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: June 14, 2011, 11:28:49 PM »

I do not like this pic of Caylee.  Clearly, she's intimidated-afraid.  I'm wondering if she isn't in the doll bed as some sort of time out punishment.  Obviously, it's a tight squeeze and she doesn't look like she's enjoying it.  She also doesn't look puzzled as if she thought she'd fit, but doesn't. This pic makes me angry!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1417 on: June 14, 2011, 11:31:40 PM »

You could be right ISpy..I hope you are.  I was shocked to see Cindy do that and am still thinking about it as well as this:  For me..I need to know if there was a violent fight the night before Caylee disappeared or not!  Cindy testified that on that fathers day after she and Caylee got out of the pool, Mother of the year "received her with a towel" and they  watched her sweet video she took that day with her dad and her and caylee cried together...such a sweet mother daughter moment.  WHICH IS IT???????   I have always had sympathy for George and Cindy, obviously they have issues but I think they had a handful with that psycho kid and did  what they knew how to d0...but WHICH IS IT?????   A violent fight or bonding mother daughter time?  I really think the fight is true and if thats the case, Cindy is making up or embellishing the video sweetness story.  WHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH is ITTT?????

I meant to say her and Casey cried together..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: June 14, 2011, 11:32:05 PM »

Monkey Devil!
I know exactly what type you are referring to LOL...it is sad how my wardrobe has decined, I have a few pair of flip flops, one pair of sling backs that I wear when I am forced to look decent and an old pair of Uggs (athough I must admit I don't spend nearly the money I used to)

It is a unique place to live, in TN it was just as hot and humid but nobody dresses in shorts and bball caps to go to work like we do, and court is almost just as bad...again this is why I thought she wasn't dressed that inapropriate for this area.

You don't go to court in our area dressed like that. I have seen judges send people "home" to get on appropriate clothes for court.  I noticed no one else in the courtroom that I saw had on a sun dress. The sad thing to me is that type of dress "might" (not for me) be appropriate on a 25 year old, but looks like crap on an old woman. Who in their right mind with those baggy arm jowls would wear something like that? Does she not realize how hold she is? Good grief.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: June 14, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »

I do not like this pic of Caylee.  Clearly, she's intimidated-afraid.  I'm wondering if she isn't in the doll bed as some sort of time out punishment.  Obviously, it's a tight squeeze and she doesn't look like she's enjoying it.  She also doesn't look puzzled as if she thought she'd fit, but doesn't. This pic makes me angry!

Looks like she is watching a video IMO///

This one never bothered me, looks like my kids when they would crawl in random things to watch cartoons....I would find them in cardboard boxes that large toys came in and once I found my 12 yr old step son in the playpen. The two that bothered me was the still shot in the video when Caylee was kicking her feet and Casey flipped her over and when Casey smashed cake in Caylee's face or Vice Versa (can't remember which at the time) but it was like Casey had such anger at her for mimicking what she had witnessed the adults doing.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.