April 26, 2024, 06:34:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382556 times)
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

ISpy, I think you are spot on about Cindy.  This too is what I see from her.  We all love our children.  Even when they do wrong.  I would still love mine no matter what.  I would be there for them and offer what support I could give them.  But I draw the line in not making them face what they have done and pay the price for such actions.  If God forbid, one of mine were to kill anyone, much less their own child, I would still feel love for them cause I would not be able to shut that love off.  But I would make it my business that they faced the music and paid for what they did.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »

It really was an ugly dress...I live in the upper midwest..we kind of have a rule that sleeveless is not professional looking.  It was too casual...did i say it was ugly?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1422 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Sunny - I think I've spotted it. UNREAL!

Video #4 at 14:20 seconds time

http://www.wftv.com/video/28236459/index.html
O.k., I'm looking at Cindy's body language (specifically her facial expression) as she mouths "I Love You." .  IMO, she's saying it with a tough love expression on her face.  I see no tenderness in her face or softening around her mouth or eyes, as she says it.  She just looks for several seconds and then mouths it, sort of like "I love you whether you believe it not.".  What I see is a resigned mother...resigned to the fact that the daughter she loved and thought loved her, killed her granddaughter...resigned, in that, she is facing reality and is no longer willing to rescue Casey...resigned, come what may.  There is a marked lack of joy, affection, or warmth on Cindy's face and in the way she forms the words.  She's saying, "I will always love you but you're on your own."  JMO
I agree.
During the last part of Cindy's testimony today, she looked so defeated. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: June 14, 2011, 11:37:04 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

You're forgetting Cookie, as Casey herself put it, she's a spiteful _____.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: June 14, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

O.k., I'm looking at Cindy's body language (specifically her facial expression) as she mouths "I Love You." .  IMO, she's saying it with a tough love expression on her face.  I see no tenderness in her face or softening around her mouth or eyes, as she says it.  She just looks for several seconds and then mouths it, sort of like "I love you whether you believe it not.".  What I see is a resigned mother...resigned to the fact that the daughter she loved and thought loved her, killed her granddaughter...resigned, in that, she is facing reality and is no longer willing to rescue Casey...resigned, come what may.  There is a marked lack of joy, affection, or warmth on Cindy's face and in the way she forms the words.  She's saying, "I will always love you but you're on your own."  JMO

You could be right ISpy..I hope you are.  I was shocked to see Cindy do that and am still thinking about it as well as this:  For me..I need to know if there was a violent fight the night before Caylee disappeared or not!  Cindy testified that on that fathers day after she and Caylee got out of the pool, Mother of the year "received her with a towel" and they  watched her sweet video she took that day with her dad and her and caylee cried together...such a sweet mother daughter moment.  WHICH IS IT???????   I have always had sympathy for George and Cindy, obviously they have issues but I think they had a handful with that psycho kid and did  what they knew how to d0...but WHICH IS IT?????   A violent fight or bonding mother daughter time?  I really think the fight is true and if thats the case, Cindy is making up or embellishing the video sweetness story.  WHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH is ITTT?????

There is no doubt they had the fight - it was reported by too many people, but I have come to believe they are also psycho. It is not a surprise to me they raised another one. Both are sexually acting out in many of the news videos, and their rageful ways always bothered me. What did they expect KC to do if she was upset with Caylee but mimic what she saw in her own household all her life?

Those rages they both exhibited did NOT just start over their stupid yard. If my granddaughter was missing I could care less about my stupid grass or sidewalk. They could have stayed in their house, gone in and out of their garage without participating in all of that crazy behaviors. They both acted downright crazy in some of the depositions. In my opinion the entire family is seriously deranged.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1425 on: June 14, 2011, 11:42:59 PM »

IM.. I was referring to those really nasty road worn flip flops people wear all the time like they are made of gold or something  

Monkey Devil!
I know exactly what type you are referring to LOL...it is sad how my wardrobe has decined, I have a few pair of flip flops, one pair of sling backs that I wear when I am forced to look decent and an old pair of Uggs (athough I must admit I don't spend nearly the money I used to)

It is a unique place to live, in TN it was just as hot and humid but nobody dresses in shorts and bball caps to go to work like we do, and court is almost just as bad...again this is why I thought she wasn't dressed that inapropriate for this area.

You don't go to court in our area dressed like that. I have seen judges send people "home" to get on appropriate clothes for court.  I noticed no one else in the courtroom that I saw had on a sun dress. The sad thing to me is that type of dress "might" (not for me) be appropriate on a 25 year old, but looks like crap on an old woman. Who in their right mind with those baggy arm jowls would wear something like that? Does she not realize how hold she is? Good grief.

In TN (Memphis anyway) there was a dress code for court.. but it was not overly rigid. But I am totally guilty of wearing age inappriopriate clothing myself....I don't have those arms however, but it's just how ppl are here- you go to the beach and see women of every age in bikinis, and 50% shouldn't even be in a bathing suit and the majority are over 30...but I do live on the redneck riviera so maybe it's different in other areas of Florida. I will say the mom who moved here from Boca was always dressed impeccably until she realized it was ok not to, she was in a sundress that was above the knee with spaghetti straps at the graduation and not a bra to be seen anywhere here....weird but I like it that way (I am a slob though)

Anyone think the jury asking to see the item they requested could be a problem.....just curious how would they all know that they all wanted to see this if they weren't discussing the case OR does the judge ask questions that could prompt this request?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: June 14, 2011, 11:46:57 PM »

I wonder why Casey just didn't put Caylee in the pool to drown and then she could have feigned horror that her child had drowned in an accidental drowning..Saying that she slipped out of the house when Casey was in the shower/bathroom.  then she could have called 911 and she would still be out going to Fusion and hosing around like she wanted to do.
Cindy and George would have been of course upset but would have forgiven her because it was after all, an accident..

You're forgetting Cookie, as Casey herself put it, she's a spiteful _____.    

That and I have always thought she was so angry the night of the 15th that when Caylee started crying for Cindy she blew up and killed her or when she was trying to put the nightly chloroform rag on her face, Caylee fought her and she spilled it. A chemical burn like that would burn the skin and maybe even make holes in it if left on it or enough of it. That may be exactly why she put duct tape on her face - to keep the skin from falling off.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: June 14, 2011, 11:48:39 PM »

IM.. I was referring to those really nasty road worn flip flops people wear all the time like they are made of gold or something 

Monkey Devil!
I know exactly what type you are referring to LOL...it is sad how my wardrobe has decined, I have a few pair of flip flops, one pair of sling backs that I wear when I am forced to look decent and an old pair of Uggs (athough I must admit I don't spend nearly the money I used to)

It is a unique place to live, in TN it was just as hot and humid but nobody dresses in shorts and bball caps to go to work like we do, and court is almost just as bad...again this is why I thought she wasn't dressed that inapropriate for this area.

You don't go to court in our area dressed like that. I have seen judges send people "home" to get on appropriate clothes for court.  I noticed no one else in the courtroom that I saw had on a sun dress. The sad thing to me is that type of dress "might" (not for me) be appropriate on a 25 year old, but looks like crap on an old woman. Who in their right mind with those baggy arm jowls would wear something like that? Does she not realize how hold she is? Good grief.

In TN (Memphis anyway) there was a dress code for court.. but it was not overly rigid. But I am totally guilty of wearing age inappriopriate clothing myself....I don't have those arms however, but it's just how ppl are here- you go to the beach and see women of every age in bikinis, and 50% shouldn't even be in a bathing suit and the majority are over 30...but I do live on the redneck riviera so maybe it's different in other areas of Florida. I will say the mom who moved here from Boca was always dressed impeccably until she realized it was ok not to, she was in a sundress that was above the knee with spaghetti straps at the graduation and not a bra to be seen anywhere here....weird but I like it that way (I am a slob though)

Anyone think the jury asking to see the item they requested could be a problem.....just curious how would they all know that they all wanted to see this if they weren't discussing the case OR does the judge ask questions that could prompt this request?

I think one of the jurors gave the clerk a note asking for it to be posted and not the entire jury.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: June 14, 2011, 11:48:43 PM »

Goodnight monks!
I have a feeling we may see a side show tomorrow...  ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

This is a weird picture.  I have not seen it yet.

That picture always bothered me. I remember the first time I saw it, I knew NOTHING about any laundry bag with metal around the top but it made me feel it was indicative of where Caylee was hidden. Strange feeling when I saw it. I even started looking up some laundry bags or other things that might look like that I had such an intense feeling about it. I even posted some of them. If you go on my PB you can see them from July of 08.
As much as I hate to say this, TURBO, I wonder if she was kind of "sizing" Caylee up at that point, to see what she would fit in when she killed her.  Seriously, Caylee looks pretty anxious, worried, and uncomfortable in this pic.  As much as that doll playpen is bulging on the sides, I'm pretty confident someone else put her in there.   

Forecast for the Day:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 14, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »

O.k., I'm looking at Cindy's body language (specifically her facial expression) as she mouths "I Love You." .  IMO, she's saying it with a tough love expression on her face.  I see no tenderness in her face or softening around her mouth or eyes, as she says it.  She just looks for several seconds and then mouths it, sort of like "I love you whether you believe it not.".  What I see is a resigned mother...resigned to the fact that the daughter she loved and thought loved her, killed her granddaughter...resigned, in that, she is facing reality and is no longer willing to rescue Casey...resigned, come what may.  There is a marked lack of joy, affection, or warmth on Cindy's face and in the way she forms the words.  She's saying, "I will always love you but you're on your own."  JMO

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: June 14, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »

I cannot resist..     

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Belvin-Perry-Jr/163757963687277
Josephine Iadevaia Di Santo
Is it just me or have some us taken on some of JP's mannerisms? This morning I said to my husband, "Did you heed my previous admonition not to leave dishes in the sink?" And my husband was like, "What the hell are you talking about?"
flamom-LOL!  If it makes you feel any better, my family has begun calling me LDB because I analyze their statements! I'm more likely to quote Claire Huxtable (The Cosby Show) with "Let the record show....". 

Forecast for the Day:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1432 on: June 15, 2011, 12:03:21 AM »

Monkey Devil!

You don't go to court in our area dressed like that. I have seen judges send people "home" to get on appropriate clothes for court.  I noticed no one else in the courtroom that I saw had on a sun dress. The sad thing to me is that type of dress "might" (not for me) be appropriate on a 25 year old, but looks like crap on an old woman. Who in their right mind with those baggy arm jowls would wear something like that? Does she not realize how hold she is? Good grief.

I think one of the jurors gave the clerk a note asking for it to be posted and not the entire jury.

Ok, I must have heard wrong-I thought the judge made a stmt about all of the jurors or something to that effect, if it was just one I'd feel better.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »

Not much emotion in this although after what Casey has done it would be hard to show affection

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: June 15, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »

The jury didn't see it when cindy was looking @ it. That is the way I took it. So they someone asked if they could. But I am also thinking that the jury or just one person asked was because baez had said something to cindy I think it was cindy or maybe not. But he made a point to sat that the sticker that was found was not like the ones in casey's room. It was raised up. That's just how I took it. I am not sure though
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: June 15, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/14/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0613-and-061411/

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/13 and 06/14/11

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: June 15, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »

I do not like this pic of Caylee.  Clearly, she's intimidated-afraid.  I'm wondering if she isn't in the doll bed as some sort of time out punishment.  Obviously, it's a tight squeeze and she doesn't look like she's enjoying it.  She also doesn't look puzzled as if she thought she'd fit, but doesn't. This pic makes me angry!

Isn't this an old tot pic of Crasey?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:35 AM »

For those worrying about the Prosecution's case, I would like to share my own experience of being on the jury of a felony "aggravated assault" case. I want to preface this by saying that I am as about as far to the "Right" as "Attila The Hun"!  Monkey Devil!

The defendant in the case was accused of slamming his girlfriend's head repeatedly on a coffee table. As the trial proceeded, it was shown that the "girlfriend" was a hooker. I will say this honestly -- I gave the defendant MORE than reasonable doubt through out the trial. The Defense attorney raised a reasonable doubt about gang/drug activity in the apartment complex and hinted that there was possibly much more to story than was being told. I really listened hard and WANTED the defense to give me SOME reasonable doubt. I really think that I was the biggest hold out wanting to deliberate over the case more than the other jurors. I was SEVERELY disappointed that the defendant never took the stand to give ANY rebuttal to the Prosecution's case.

That being said, we found the defendant guilty and I felt totally confident in our verdict. The Defense attorney in this case was the polar opposite of Baez. He put on a credible defense of his client, yet was so respectful of the witnesses. That went a looong way with me of giving the defendant every possible benefit of the doubt.

I don't see that here. Baez has given the jury absolutely NO reason to listen to his case. He has NO respect of experts or witnesses -- and that installs NO confidence in the juries mind of liking him or his client. A terrible disservice in my opinion.

So -- I'm convinced this guy should get about 5 years in the Pen. Now comes the punishment phase. It seems this guy has just got out of the Pen (for 2 years) for beating up another girl! (We did not know this during the trial --they could not let this in).

All I'm saying is: give juries credit! They get it right about 99.9% of the time. They don't need to know the "character issues" until the punishment phase. I trust this jury to do the right thing and I think the Prosecution absolutely knows what they are doing. casey WILL be convicted -- the question will be LWOP or the needle. My own opinion -- the Defense needs to change their strategy from aggression to garnering sympathy for their client.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »

A funny thing happened to me at the Dentist today. He has TVs in each room and you can watch whatever you want the entire time. The first hygenist had cleaned my teeth and I was waiting for the second one to come polish them before the Dentist checked them.  I was flipping the channels and was delighted to see HLN with live court coverage.  The hygenist came in and saw the screen.  As she polished my teeth, she asked what I thought about Casey. I said straight up, that I thought she'll get the DP on the 31 days alone.  She agreed we'd both be on the floor needs meds if they were discussing our childrens' bones/remains.  I explained that I am a member of a missing person's forum and we've been following the case for 3 years, read the docs, etc.  I explained that JP had no problem with the DP and had attended an execution.  As she continued to polish my teeth, rinse and suction my mouth, we discussed the case.  She is for the DP and said the only question in her mind was an insanity defense.  I explained the Defense's fiasco with the 2 paid psychiatrists and their unwillingness to let the state psychs examine her.  I explained how she had consciousness of guilt in hiding Caylee and lying to everybody about where she was and getting the tattoo. She agreed no mom of a missing child would be getting a tattoo or entering a hot body contest.  It was one of the best Dentist visits I've ever had!     And my family thinks I read SM too much and watch this case too much.     

Forecast for the Day:
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: June 15, 2011, 12:22:13 AM »

Monkey Devil!

You don't go to court in our area dressed like that. I have seen judges send people "home" to get on appropriate clothes for court.  I noticed no one else in the courtroom that I saw had on a sun dress. The sad thing to me is that type of dress "might" (not for me) be appropriate on a 25 year old, but looks like crap on an old woman. Who in their right mind with those baggy arm jowls would wear something like that? Does she not realize how hold she is? Good grief.

I live in NE Alabama and when I served on a jury and a grand jury most people wore jeans or liberties. I guess it depends on each court district. They were just happy that people showed up for their civic duty. Most were working and if excused went directly to work and dressed accordingly. I'm a senior citizen and when I retired I got rid of most of my professional attire and live exclusively in jeans, boots and if dressed up a blazer. It meant no disrespect wearing this..when I lived in Florida I had jury duty and wore a business suit.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.