March 28, 2024, 04:31:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 380948 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »

Why wasn't this brought up
After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.

During my conversation w/Inv. Analyst McBride, I additionally realled that between the week of 6/22/08 - 7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told

me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

I swear and affirm, the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I will testify.

She also tried to set Jesse up by taking that syringe out of his trash

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Back with more #CaseyAnthony coverage NOW on #Fox35 News! Stay w/ us as the final witnesses for the state testify. http://dlvr.it/WK16s

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

WOW!!!  I love Fl's Sunshine Law!!

Me too!!!!  And I think Judge Perry means exactly what he said---no ifs, ands, or buts!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2011, 12:45:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

::snipping2:: FBI special agent Scott Bolin's interview with George revealed something never heard before, what Casey told her parents during a jail visit about how the mysterious nanny kidnapped Caylee.

"Zanny is supposed to be the person that knocked her down and took her kid in front of witnesses, but we have no witnesses that say this happened outside of her," he said.

But George admitted that Caylee never ever mentioned Zanny the Nanny even though she often spoke of others she knew well.

"If you asked her, 'Did you have a good time with Zanny today?' There was never any brightness or anything like that come through her.

"There was no recognition on her part?" Bolin asked.

"No, none whatsoever," George replied.  ::snipping2::

Thanks KCJackie

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2011, 12:48:58 PM »

hey everyone! just catching up.  I actually was able to get some stuff done this morning!

OMG i LOVEEEEEE JUDGE PERRY!!!! that smackdown to mason where he said he can't trust them is priceless. 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »

After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.

During my conversation w/Inv. Analyst McBride, I additionally realled that between the week of 6/22/08 - 7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary. On 7/3/08, Casey texted me "if JG my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." on 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told

me, "It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you."

I swear and affirm, the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I will testify.

Was it same syringe at scene?
Jesse also said in his statement he went to le because she was going to try to set him up.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2011, 12:50:08 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
BIG day this is it for State... then WWJD...what will Jose do? #CaseyAnthony #HLN http://yfrog.com/h8fqkvqj

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
So, it sounded like there was only one more prosecution witness for today, but I see three witness types in the hallway. #caseyanthony

Doubt it. He's local. This person flying in. “@sunnflowers4u: I hear the last prosecution witness will b Danny Colomarino the tattoo artist.

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

And ps: none of them had tattoos... #caseyanthony
2 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
So, it sounded like there was only one more prosecution witness for today, but I see three witness types in the hallway. #caseyanthony
4 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
Doubt it. He's local. This person flying in. “@sunnflowers4u: I hear the last prosecution witness will b Danny Colomarino the tattoo artist.
3 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »

If the judge find guilty Casey, BOBO Will say that the Judge didn't believe him..I hope the Judge say something about his comment and not to be nice with the baby killer when he dict his verdict.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#Caseyanthony I would love to slap that defiance and arrogance right off her face -- who's with me? I hope the jury sees through her.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The defense team has succeeded in making her look like a goody two-shoes, but Casey's face tells another story. She's arrogant

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Aphrodite is on a roll!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

Oh goodie! This should be interesting!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Could Jesse be the one who is flying in?  Or do you think the defense would tear him apart?  Not sure how they would do that, but they are snakes.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

WOW!!!  I love Fl's Sunshine Law!!

Me too!!!!  And I think Judge Perry means exactly what he said---no ifs, ands, or buts!   
We knew that already

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »

Geraldo Rivera stirs controversy with remarks in Casey Anthony case

Geraldo Rivera is known as an outspoken and often times controversial television personality and his recent remarks regarding the Casey Anthony case haven’t proved otherwise.  Geraldo has used his Fox News television platform to weigh in on the case and has offered several reasons why he believes a guilty verdict rendered in the trial could be overturned.  He’s also addressed the prosecution’s portrayal of Casey Anthony as a ‘narcissistic slut.’  Casey Anthony is currently on trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.  The prosecution states Casey drugged Caylee with chloroform before placing strips of duct tape over her mouth and nose.  The defense argues that Caylee Anthony drowned in the family swimming pool on June 16, 2008.

::snipping2::

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/geraldo-rivera-stirs-controversy-with-remarks-casey-anthony-case

Geraldo & his pals have been having apoplexy for the last 48 hours or so---they are frantic.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »

I never heard or read where a/that syringe was connected to Jesse???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »

Did anyone else just see how pizzy Bobo was acting towards Linda?  He was pointing his finger at her, puffing out his gut, and pulling up his big boy panites

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »

and....sidebar
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

trimmonthelake, Scatty, CarolF, suzyinpgh, scooters mommy, Mtnmom, karenmamo, Cappuccino, Northern Rose, Tolerance, GoldieTX, Riley, StarMonkey, joesamas mama, bikerbev, TexasBarMom, Jesse, tupelohoney, SunnyinTX, luvmyboys, Magnolia, Ono, sharon, Gizmo, macy, lexie, AzGrama, Truth Baby, NM, NewfieMonkey, cecilita, sunshine12, mz_maven, tbivens, KCJackie, BooMonkey, Brachiate, anothermonkey, west941, Girlzrock, Nut44x4, cherjers, CBeach, sailcat, kimmy2, Yoder1, marycat, Mary, carolb, Jennifer34, darla, flamom, BabsKats, Irish Monkey, cece5300, Lucky777, HopeForAll, Rizzy, Stacey, DonFL, Curly, Maltmom, Tamikosmom (+ 2 Hidden) and 120 Guests are viewing this topic.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.