April 20, 2024, 05:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 381638 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: June 14, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »

Mid afternoon recess......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 14, 2011, 02:45:29 PM »

I'm dying to know if Linda is going to ask her if Casey ever told her if George ever abused her. I'm really wondering why they already haven't asked that question???

I also cannot comprehend why Cindy has never been asked if a confrontation occurred with Casey on the evening of June 16, 2008.

I cannot comprehend why Lee was not questioned regarding the issue.  Who was his source.

Janet

+++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 14, 2011, 02:45:35 PM »

Cindy just told Casey she loved her as she was leaving the stand.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 14, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »

Cindy doesn't recognize her own husband in that picture?  That's bs.

does anyone recognize George here?
http://www.myspace.com/bb12-chris/blog/531010607

http://www.myspace.com/bb12-chris/photos/10588934#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A10588934%7D

http://www.myspace.com/rivercruz
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:20 PM »

I'm dying to know if Linda is going to ask her if Casey ever told her if George ever abused her. I'm really wondering why they already haven't asked that question???

I also cannot comprehend why Cindy has never been asked if a confrontation occurred with Casey on the evening of June 16, 2008.

I cannot comprehend why Lee was not questioned regarding the issue.  Who was his source.

Janet

+++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

SELF EDIT

June 16 s/b June 15

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »

So from Jan. when the pic was taken, until June, Cindy never saw this shirt????

I just listened to an old message that Cindy left one of the investigators and she was talking about Ricardo's apartment having been identified to her as Zanny's house.  She didn't say it was Ricardo's apt. but she was like we need to figure out where that house is b/c that she had been told it was Zanny's house.  I wonder if Casey had a few items of clothes for Caylee that she kept somewhere or maybe just in the car.  Probably stolen things.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »

Cindy testified that she had never seen this shirt before...

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:34 PM »

ick really
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »

if cindy is nervous and sweating on the stand its because she knows she is lying
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »

Cindy looked at KC with that hungry look and KC graced her with a little nod of her head and a raise of the upper lip.......I have no doubt the defense got to her....now is she gonna throw GA and Lee under the bus for KC???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:17 PM »

ick really

I didnt see it, not saying she didnt but I didnt catch it

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #531 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:30 PM »

1:45 Tuesday June 14, 2011 Court is in session

Alina Burroughs is the state witness.

Baez is now up.......

He is showing the witness a photo of the stamp in the photo.  Do you see 37cents?  Yes.  Do you know how long ago we had 37cent stamps?  I don't know when the letter was sent.  Did you see old items here, baby shower items? Yes.  There are star stickers here?  Yes.  You see Pluto and Mickey Mouse? Yes.  Did you see a lot of scrap book items in the room? Yes.  Did you see scrap book items for children? No, not for children.  Did you find any stickers in Caylee's room.  There was a scrapbook page.  They are not in evidence?  No.  Did you search Cindy and George's room?  Yes.  Did you find anything like a sticker in their room? No.  He is approaching the witness with a photo that is not introduced in evidence.  It is a photo of an item off of suburban object.  Is it a sticker?  I don't know, I have never held it.  Did you find that item at the Anthony home?  Not to my knowledge without measurements, I am not comfortable saying.  How far away from Suburban Drive was an elementary School?  Close not sure of a measurement.  He is showing her a photo for measurements?  She still can't give measurements.  You were involved at the scene of Suburban Dr for how many days? 9 days.  The only traffic allowed through was school buses. No other people were allowed down the street to pick up kids.  Was there anything there to give you an idea there was anything other than a school?  No.  Baez is done.  Witness is excused.

Next state witness is Robin........Baez objected to witness and Linda and he are having a side bar in the middle of the court.  Last witness is coming back to the stand.

Alina Burroughs is back on the stand..........

Mr Baez is up..............

He is now showing her the item that she looked at.  It is now received into evidence because Baez wanted to ask her about an item that was not in evidence because, he objected to it.  Witness is opening the envelope.  Have you seen the item?  It is the heart shaped sticker.  You did not find anything like that at the Anthony home?  No further questions.  Baez is done.........

Witness is excused.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 14, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

Can a legal monkey answer a question for me?

How can George & SinSin be allowed in the courtroom during all of the testimony?

The reason why I ask is that about 15 years ago I had to testify (in Cali) in a murder trial and was not allowed in the courtroom before my testimony.  After my testimony, they said I could not sit in the court room just in case I get called again for rebuttal or additional testimony.  I was not allowed to be in the hallway, bathrooms or the cafeteria if they jurors were there, as well.

Have the rules changed or are they different in Florida?

Thanks,
Califmom

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 14, 2011, 02:49:27 PM »

ick really

I didnt see it, not saying she didnt but I didnt catch it

I didn't catch it either. Will have to watch the tape later.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 14, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »

How can George & SinSin be allowed in the courtroom during all of the testimony?

The reason why I ask is that about 15 years ago I had to testify (in Cali) in a murder trial and was not allowed in the courtroom before my testimony.  After my testimony, they said I could not sit in the court room just in case I get called again for rebuttal or additional testimony.  I was not allowed to be in the hallway, bathrooms or the cafeteria if they jurors were there, as well.

Thanks,
Califmom

The received a next of kin exception

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 14, 2011, 02:50:08 PM »

please post the link to where KB is discussing the case....TIA...when I click on it, I get a message I need another plug in...when I click from where someone posts it it comes up...WTF????l

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 14, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »

Thanks,
Califmom
Their attorney asked for them to be allowed and CJBP granted his permission, with a reminder that no physical motions would be allowed by them. Such as shaking their heads in disagreement and such.  They are there as next of kin of the victim....Caylee.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 14, 2011, 02:50:26 PM »

Casey Anthony listens to testimony during her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse, in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday, June 14, 2011. Anthony, 25, is charged with killing her 2-year old daughter in 2008.
http://my.news.yahoo.com/photos/casey-anthony-listens-testimony-during-her-murder-trial-photo-183530968.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 14, 2011, 02:51:04 PM »

I have no doubt the defense got to her....now is she gonna throw GA and Lee under the bus for KC???

You don't think the jury will buy that, will they??  There's almost NO evidence pointing to George and there's so much evidence pointing to KC
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 14, 2011, 02:51:08 PM »

Cindy testified that she had never seen this shirt before...

this was takin i Jan 08 so I cannot understand why she didnt ever see it. she prob had to buy it for her too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.