April 25, 2024, 05:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 381912 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: June 14, 2011, 02:51:16 PM »

Bill Schaeffer just said that he doesnt believe Cindy is trying to help her daughter & she is a grieving grandmother...just said on WFTV's livestream coverage

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 14, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »

I think KC killed the baby right there in the house, either her bedroom or Caylee's...how sad, her own home where she should have felt safe and by the person that should have loved and protected her...

I always suspected this. I think she killed Caylee right in her own little bed and just wrapped her in the blanket that was on her bed and trashed her. So disgusting and despicable. I forgot what else I had to say because I'm so disgusted.
the back of the heart sticker on the shower basket, maybe the receiving blanket was there too in the shower basket....the back of the sticker in the same shower basket...the back of the sticker was in the bedroom..you can not keep the back of the stickers for so long without the sticker
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 14, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »

When did Cindy say was the last time she saw the WTP blanket.  Was it around March when all the searches on the computer were done?  I can't remember what she said.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 14, 2011, 02:52:43 PM »

What is she lying about?

I hear her saying that SHE didnt recall that the specific duct tape came from her house or not

this is getting cleaned up now so the defense cannot attack it as they planned to finger George for disposing of Caylee, IMHO

exactly. i think this is a good move for the prosecution and i have to believe maybe they spoke with cindy last night or something about this

ITA..She is guiding Cindy through the things found with Caylee that came from the home...

Cindy appears to be the grieving Grandma...and then contrast that to Casey..stone faced..while the pics of Caylee are there on the screen.

I think the prosecution is doing a great job of showing what grief is and that it is missing in Casey.

Too bad that the defense forgot to school Casey to sob or react in some damn way when the pics of Caylee came on the screen.

I don't think Cindy damaged anything the prosecution has ayed out there..she says she remembers different things at different times..and that is understandable to the jury.  They will see her as the greiving Grandmother and Casey as the murdering mother.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 14, 2011, 02:52:59 PM »

Cindy just told Casey she loved her as she was leaving the stand.

ick really

I didnt see it, not saying she didnt but I didnt catch it

I definitely saw Cindy look at her. But couldn't see what she said. It is apparent that Cindy is still going to protect Casey. Maybe they should have shown Caylee's little skull while she was on the stand to remind her what her daughter has done
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 14, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

MagpieFromHinkyPamela
Going to recess now. Cindy in tears (but not like the first week) kc isn't. No looks between them as Cindy left the stand

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:11 PM »

When did Cindy say was the last time she saw the WTP blanket.  Was it around March when all the searches on the computer were done?  I can't remember what she said.

May

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »

she said may
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:36 PM »

If the state wraps up it's case today and still have time does Baez start his case or will the recess till tomorrow?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »

MagpieFromHinkyPamela
Going to recess now. Cindy in tears (but not like the first week) kc isn't. No looks between them as Cindy left the stand

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »

this was takin i Jan 08 so I cannot understand why she didnt ever see it. she prob had to buy it for her too!

I'm not defending Cindy, but if the pic was taken at Ricardo's house I can see that maybe Caylee had a stash of clothes there. (I know my daughters spend the night with their grandparents sometimes and they have pjs there for the girls that I've never seen). Not defending her AT ALL...I'm just saying it's feasible that she had a stash of clothes at Ricardo's.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 14, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »

Cindy testified that she had never seen this shirt before...

Cindy is attempting to distance the T-shirt from the home ... from Caylee's room.

The blanket ... the toy horse ... the heart shaped sticker ... the laundry bag and ... the duct tape can be traced to the Anthony home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 14, 2011, 02:55:04 PM »

Cindy just told Casey she loved her as she was leaving the stand.

ick really

I didnt see it, not saying she didnt but I didnt catch it

I definitely saw Cindy look at her. But couldn't see what she said. It is apparent that Cindy is still going to protect Casey. Maybe they should have shown Caylee's little skull while she was on the stand to remind her what her daughter has done

I missed that what did casey do?!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 14, 2011, 02:55:59 PM »

MagpieFromHinkyPamela

That is not true. Unless Cindy was looking at someone else at the defense table
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:19 PM »

MagpieFromHinkyPamela
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cindy said "I love you" to casey when she left the stand

Live each day as if it were your last!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #555 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »

2:05 Wednesday June 14, 2011 Court is in session.

Next state witness is Cindy Anthony.

Linda is up...........

When you testified last, we had gone up through the time periods of July.  When your grand daughter was found on Dec 8, 2011, where were you?  Coming home from CA.  When you came in July 2008 through Dec 2008, did you ever notice items missing?  Yes, her teddy bear, name Teddy and her Winnie the Pooh blanket.  She hadn't seen the blanket since May.  Is the hair style you had in the videos that you had for a significant period of time?  Yes.  How about the length of your hair?  It changes.  The length of hair we see in the July 2008 videos how long was it? The same.  Is it processed?  Yes, it is highlighted or processed.  She is showing her a photo of Caylee.  Do you know when that was taken?  Early 2008, the first couple of months.  Do you see the length of her hair in that photo? Yes.  Had her hair grown?  Yes but I would trim the ends off to keep it healthy.  Did you process Caylee's hair, Absolutely not.  Do you have knowledge of what your daughter Casey had done on her hair?  Casey started doing different things after Caylee was born.  She cut it shorter and had highlights put in it but then she let it grow out and back to it's natural color.  Showing her another photo of Casey holding Caylee.  That photo was taken in the beginning of 2007.  Why do you think that?  Caylee is chunkier and the clothing she wore in that and her hair was a lot shorter and curlier when she was younger.  Showing Cindy her deposition.  Do you recall saying that the photo was taken around Caylee's 2nd birthday?  Objection-over-ruled.  Yes, I remember making that statement.  What hair style has your son Lee had in 2008 and before?  Short and then shaved down.  It would only get like an inch long.  He never processed his hair.  Does your mother live in the area.  Was she ever in the Sun Fire.  Yes.  Prior to June 2008, when was your mom in the Sun Fire?  I don't know.  When was the last time your mother was in the car?  I can't say.  What kind of hair does your mother have?  Shoulder length, blond, brown, mostly gray and white.  Have any of your brothers been in the Sun Fire?  I don't think so, maybe my older brother.  He keeps his hair very short and it is blond.  In 2008 were you aware there was any duct tape in your home?  I recall black duct tape, blue and possibly silver.  I used the black when we had protesters.  Was it kept anywhere other than the garage? No.  Was any of the duct tape in your home used at the command center.  No, not ours...kid finders did and George bought some.  I don't believe that came from our house. Have you ever made a statement that duct tape was used at the command center?  I don't know.  Linda is showing her, her deposition.  She now remembers that George told her that he put a piece of tape on the gas can, it came back from the sheriff's office without it.  The depo shows Cindy saying that it was used at the command center.  She recalls using duct tape at the command center but did not know where it came from.  Showing her a photo from the command center of a  poster of Caylee with the Henkle Brand duct tape on it.  She is showing Cindy a photo of canvas laundry bags.  Do those pictures accurately reflect the items you had?  Yes, the bottom one we used in Caylee's room for her stuffed animals.  Next photo is of the canvas laundry bags.  Cindy says they are the same that they had at home.  The top item is cylindrical?  She used it to keep Caylee's plastic balls in, then she put it in the laundry room on the shelf.  She hadn't looked for that item or seen that item for a long time.  The item at the bottom of the photo is a long canvas bag, it kept Caylee's stuffed animals but they were moved into a tree for stuffed animals and it was moved to the garage area.  Did you ever make the statement you saw the last item it was in Caylee's bedroom?  Yes but she forgot she had switched it out and put it in the garage.  She recalls saying that she said she made a statement that it was last seen in Caylee's bedroom.  Do you recall after the police made a search, it was no longer in Caylee's bedroom.  Yes but my memory has gotten better over time.  Showing Cindy a picture of the garage.  The two canvas bags we were referring to, were either on of them stored in the garage.  Cindy is circling a black garbage bag on a shelf.  They were stored that way to not collect dust.  After the search warrant of Dec 2008 did you see either one of those items again? No.  She is showing Cindy a photo of items in the shed.  It is little plastic balls that you would find in a ball pit.  Linda is showing her a photo of Casey and Caylee, Caylee is wearing a pink shirt with "Big Trouble" on it. Do you recognize that shirt?  The first time I saw it was at a depo in this case.  You have never seen that shirt at your house? Do you do the laundry at your house?  Usually, George does it sometimes.  You never saw the picture of Caylee in this shirt?  No.  Court is in afternoon recess. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

I think there is alot slut didn't tell Cindy, like she and Caylee slept with Ricardo and God knows how many other men

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »

She said the last time she remembered seeing it was sometime around the end of may 2008. I suspect KC hadthe blanket in her car, or Caylee was using it for her "mama doll." JMO
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:25 PM »

I stand firm....Cindy did say I love you to Casey as she left the stand.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »

Can a legal monkey answer a question for me?

How can George & SinSin be allowed in the courtroom during all of the testimony?

The reason why I ask is that about 15 years ago I had to testify (in Cali) in a murder trial and was not allowed in the courtroom before my testimony.  After my testimony, they said I could not sit in the court room just in case I get called again for rebuttal or additional testimony.  I was not allowed to be in the hallway, bathrooms or the cafeteria if they jurors were there, as well.

Have the rules changed or are they different in Florida?

Thanks,
Califmom

The received a next of kin exception

Oh did not know about that... Thanks Capp!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.