April 26, 2024, 06:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382528 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2011, 10:09:19 AM »

Good Morning!! anothermonkey, OriginalKat, paula513, MAca, Jesse, CJLove23, Dihannah1, SweetMorgan, scooters mommy, MalteseMom, DonFL, klaasend, numbersgirl, suzyinpgh, darla, Irish Monkey, sailcat, MuffyBee, Tolerance, trimmonthelake, Jennifer34, kkate, seemeatthebeach, TexasBarMom, snoopy, 4myjoey, scrappysniffer, Groovy135 and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am listening to InSessions and someone just said the defense has added a TV producer to testify that Cindy said she forgot to take the ladder down..........is this Jim L? uuuuuuuummmmmmmm I can't think of any other TV producers she hung around with....can you?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »

Good Morning!

It will never happen in a twillion years, but I say we ship Cindy "The Curse" back.
This way she can go back to helping George with the landscaping.

I fell out of my seat when Cindy said that. Casey couldn't identify an edger if her life depended on it.

House Rules:

Thou shalt help yer pappy weed whack
Make your bed
Do the dishes
Swiffer the floors

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2011, 10:15:03 AM »

Correction please to my last post - at the end it should be ludacris

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »

Good Morning!! anothermonkey, OriginalKat, paula513, MAca, Jesse, CJLove23, Dihannah1, SweetMorgan, scooters mommy, MalteseMom, DonFL, klaasend, numbersgirl, suzyinpgh, darla, Irish Monkey, sailcat, MuffyBee, Tolerance, trimmonthelake, Jennifer34, kkate, seemeatthebeach, TexasBarMom, snoopy, 4myjoey, scrappysniffer, Groovy135 and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am listening to InSessions and someone just said the defense has added a TV producer to testify that Cindy said she forgot to take the ladder down..........is this Jim L? uuuuuuuummmmmmmm I can't think of any other TV producers she hung around with....can you?

I think that may be Steph Watts.  

IIRC, Cindy gave him and Mark Furhman a tour of the house and/or yard early in the case.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »

IIRC, Cindy gave him and Mark Furhman a tour of the house and/or yard early in the case.  

ahhhhhh you might be right...it's early and my mind is still sleepy!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »

Could it be when Greta was down there & Mark Furham?  If memory serves, Mark Furham stated on Whoraldo that Cindy told him that she did take the ladder down on the 15th & that she came home the next day to the gate open.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »

as long as she is in jail long enough to never be able to have children again and never know the love of a child again she blew her chances of that, never having grandchildren dying alone

What's scary is that there are many men and women who find inmates desirable and strike up a pen pal relationship with inmates and eventually the inmate (since it's the only connection to the outside world) gets so en-wrapped in the letter and end up falling in love with the person sending it to them. Scott Peterson was getting hundreds of letters a day from admirers wanting to marry him (gag) and I can see that happening with Casey eventually. When the hype from this case dies down and no one is that interested in her anymore (took Peterson what 2 years) I guarantee some weird, lonely man that followed the case and thinks he knows her from TV will write to her and maybe she'll take the bait with one.

That can't happen on DW but if she gets LWOP I wonder if she could have regular visits from strangers? I KNOW there aren't conjugal visits for murderers thank goodness. Can you imagine Casey having another baby behind bars?? Ew.

Let her go for it...long as she is stuck behind bars I am good with it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:26 AM »

Hate to pick on the "grieving grandmother", but I would think that Cindy's credibility would not be hard to discredit ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:55 AM »

Mark Furhman said on the Greta show that Cindy did NOT say that she forgot the ladder..he was very sure about that...

Maybe Tony will be back on the stand and he can reveal that Casey never said that her dad molested her, but Lee did..then Lee will be back on the stand and deny the molestation also...perhaps this will happen in rebuttal?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

Could it be when Greta was down there & Mark Furham?  If memory serves, Mark Furham stated on Whoraldo that Cindy told him that she did take the ladder down on the 15th & that she came home the next day to the gate open.

lol..just posted almost this same thing...^5!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »

lol..just posted almost this same thing...^5!

and PS Steph Watts is a putz

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »

I have never heard anything other than she took the ladder down...and from we know about CA I have no doubt she took the ladder down. Steph Watts is a slimeball....if it is him, I would suggest the State give him sodium pentathol before he testifies

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »

I have never heard anything other than she took the ladder down...and from we know about CA I have no doubt she took the ladder down. Steph Watts is a slimeball....if it is him, I would suggest the State give him sodium pentathol before he testifies

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:24 AM »

as long as she is in jail long enough to never be able to have children again and never know the love of a child again she blew her chances of that, never having grandchildren dying alone

What's scary is that there are many men and women who find inmates desirable and strike up a pen pal relationship with inmates and eventually the inmate (since it's the only connection to the outside world) gets so en-wrapped in the letter and end up falling in love with the person sending it to them. Scott Peterson was getting hundreds of letters a day from admirers wanting to marry him (gag) and I can see that happening with Casey eventually. When the hype from this case dies down and no one is that interested in her anymore (took Peterson what 2 years) I guarantee some weird, lonely man that followed the case and thinks he knows her from TV will write to her and maybe she'll take the bait with one.

That can't happen on DW but if she gets LWOP I wonder if she could have regular visits from strangers? I KNOW there aren't conjugal visits for murderers thank goodness. Can you imagine Casey having another baby behind bars?? Ew.

Let her go for it...long as she is stuck behind bars I am good with it...

I cubbee....me too.....a long, long, long time behind bars

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »

there was discussion on another thread that Cindy and George will plead for her life.
I think that they will do that for sure.

I cannot imagine that they wouldn't....what parent, no matter what their child has done, would want to face the thought of attending (someday) their child's execution?

Exactly..any parent , no matter how heinous the crime, would plead for LWOP vs DP for their child.

I do not expect them to plea for her release or that she didn't do this.

By the way..does anyone know when victim statements come in from the prosecution and the mitigating circumstances come in from the defense.

I know the defense has been mitigating this since day one of jury selection..but is there a seperate hearing after the conviction..before sentencing?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2011, 10:27:44 AM »

Some guy is on Insessions saying he's been in line since 11PM last night!   Considering the coverage of this case, especially with the opportunity to watch it live gavel to gavel I gotta say that is B A N A N A S

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »

Steph Watts - He's a joke

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steph-Watts/199624243409588?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762617564&sk=wall

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

LOL..Imagine that..the defense lied to the judge. 

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2011, 10:30:44 AM »

The judge...yes the hell you did.   Monkey Devil!
 Thanks for that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.