March 28, 2024, 02:57:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 380957 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Did you guys see/hear/read this?  The judge said the defense lied to him.   

Wow! had not heard this..thanks..very interesting indeed...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »

as long as she is in jail long enough to never be able to have children again and never know the love of a child again she blew her chances of that, never having grandchildren dying alone

What's scary is that there are many men and women who find inmates desirable and strike up a pen pal relationship with inmates and eventually the inmate (since it's the only connection to the outside world) gets so en-wrapped in the letter and end up falling in love with the person sending it to them. Scott Peterson was getting hundreds of letters a day from admirers wanting to marry him (gag) and I can see that happening with Casey eventually. When the hype from this case dies down and no one is that interested in her anymore (took Peterson what 2 years) I guarantee some weird, lonely man that followed the case and thinks he knows her from TV will write to her and maybe she'll take the bait with one.

That can't happen on DW but if she gets LWOP I wonder if she could have regular visits from strangers? I KNOW there aren't conjugal visits for murderers thank goodness. Can you imagine Casey having another baby behind bars?? Ew.

Let her go for it...long as she is stuck behind bars I am good with it...

I cubbee....me too.....a long, long, long time behind bars

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html   Monkey Devil!  Judge Questions Whether He Can Trust Anthony Defense Team

During a sidebar conversation, the judge in the Casey Anthony murder trial tells her attorneys that he cannot trust them.

Thanks.................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2011, 10:36:27 AM »

The judge...yes the hell you did.   Monkey Devil!
 Thanks for that.   

I love it.... I can just hear the judge saying that too....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2011, 10:37:07 AM »

O SNAP!

O the heck they did! (countless times).   Mason can have a fit all he wants, if he wasnt such a snake to begin with he wouldnt be having his @$$ handed to him along with Bozo.      Its fine that it is on the record, in fact Im glad its on the record, no it will not have a consequence for the State or justice on behalf of Caylee.    Im not surprised that Tony Pipitone brought this forward, to me he's swarmy.

Well, we do know they are putting on witnesses...bring it fools! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »

That was great!!! Cheney is so bush league. The audio technician should plug the live feed into his hearing aid and play Hendrix all day!

Sneaky geezer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2011, 10:38:53 AM »

Good Morning!! anothermonkey, OriginalKat, paula513, MAca, Jesse, CJLove23, Dihannah1, SweetMorgan, scooters mommy, MalteseMom, DonFL, klaasend, numbersgirl, suzyinpgh, darla, Irish Monkey, sailcat, MuffyBee, Tolerance, trimmonthelake, Jennifer34, kkate, seemeatthebeach, TexasBarMom, snoopy, 4myjoey, scrappysniffer, Groovy135 and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am listening to InSessions and someone just said the defense has added a TV producer to testify that Cindy said she forgot to take the ladder down..........is this Jim L? uuuuuuuummmmmmmm I can't think of any other TV producers she hung around with....can you?

Could it be when Greta was down there & Mark Furham?  If memory serves, Mark Furham stated on Whoraldo that Cindy told him that she did take the ladder down on the 15th & that she came home the next day to the gate open.

Anybody have the doc from when the LE and FBI questioned the A's in july-August of 08?

I don't have that anymore and the links I try are all no good....but in that doc towards the end is where LE concludes the A's are lying ..and it mentions Mark Fuhrman and what he told LE per what the A's told him..about the ladder, the date, when it was put away and the day it was back up.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »

Good Morning!! anothermonkey, OriginalKat, paula513, MAca, Jesse, CJLove23, Dihannah1, SweetMorgan, scooters mommy, MalteseMom, DonFL, klaasend, numbersgirl, suzyinpgh, darla, Irish Monkey, sailcat, MuffyBee, Tolerance, trimmonthelake, Jennifer34, kkate, seemeatthebeach, TexasBarMom, snoopy, 4myjoey, scrappysniffer, Groovy135 and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am listening to InSessions and someone just said the defense has added a TV producer to testify that Cindy said she forgot to take the ladder down..........is this Jim L? uuuuuuuummmmmmmm I can't think of any other TV producers she hung around with....can you?

Could it be when Greta was down there & Mark Furham?  If memory serves, Mark Furham stated on Whoraldo that Cindy told him that she did take the ladder down on the 15th & that she came home the next day to the gate open.

Anybody have the doc from when the LE and FBI questioned the A's in july-August of 08?

I don't have that anymore and the links I try are all no good....but in that doc towards the end is where LE concludes the A's are lying ..and it mentions Mark Fuhrman and what he told LE per what the A's told him..about the ladder, the date, when it was put away and the day it was back up.

Meant to add..LE didn't think the A's lied to Mark...at that point the A's told Mark the correct dates and times with the ladder, but to LE Cindy atleast had said she couldn't remember the exact date..but she had given it to Mark.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2011, 10:41:49 AM »

Is this it??  http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »

That was great!!! Cheney is so bush league. The audio technician should plug the live feed into his hearing aid and play Hendrix all day!

Sneaky geezer.
Monkey Devil! ::MonkeyDevil::I find myself mentally checking out wheneve Cheney is talking...no matter how hard I try it just happens...wonder if any of the jurors do the same????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »

IMO she isn't going to death row. I think live in prison without parole.
If she gets less then that  I'll have to go on medication

You and me both! Someone asked me yesterday how I would feel if Casey walks? I replied that my faith in our justice system would forever be shattered....
And I will have to be baker acted! or 5150

Loca
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2011, 10:44:48 AM »

Even if the defense wants to stick to the drowning death it doesn't matter. The scientific evidence proves the body was put in the car while already decomposing, it was dumped in late June or early July and Casey could have cared less in the 31 days her daughter was "missing". If there was a drowning story at the time she wrote her jail letters to Robyn she would have hinted towards that so it would be on paper. They knew they might get caught with those notes so in my opinion a lot of Casey's rambling was self-motivated especially her story verbatim of her not knowing she was pg until June '05 and just thought is it was bloating matches Cindy's. I don't believe it for a minute. I can tell in the pics she was pg. Bozo is not worried about them but she does mention he is going to try to sneak her puzzle books in and one of the other lawyers some kind of food. Also she mentions she missed her "daddy" but later was mad at him for what he told the FBI.

Bozo admits she is a liar but the jury is suppose to believe what his client told him really happened if he sticks with any of what his opening statement was? Right!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »

Mark Fuhrman - The Ladder

Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday, August 07, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the business about the -- there's a pool in the back yard, and there's something about the ladder connected to the pool. And in fact, if you can just stand over on -- I've actually got a picture, so you can explain the significance of new information on the ladder and the pool in the back yard. What is the story on this ladder?

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.

Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2011, 10:48:35 AM »

WOW!!!  I love Fl's Sunshine Law!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »

Good Morning everyone!

This just made my morning. Would love to read the whole thing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2011, 10:56:47 AM »

I could be wrong but it makes sense to me that that the judge's revealed comments are opening the door to a mistrial.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »

Me too Sunny! Gotta run a quick errand so I can be back for court.... ::justice2NJ::

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »

Sneaky geezer.
Monkey Devil! ::MonkeyDevil::I find myself mentally checking out wheneve Cheney is talking...no matter how hard I try it just happens...wonder if any of the jurors do the same????

how cool is that lol! I had always suspected that the judge didnt trust the defense and now it's validated. He sees bozo and mason as liars. made my day! thanks for posting!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »

so according to mason ! they didnt plan on putting on anything! just leave the jurors hanging with the george did it claim. The irony is rich! must be judge stricklands  thoughts!! SO the judge now says the truth and the defense are strangers.   

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2011, 11:01:39 AM »

Steph Watts - He's a joke

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steph-Watts/199624243409588?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762617564&sk=wall

thanks Klaas...I don't think of him as anything other than a slimeball....so he didn't come to my sleepy mind

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.