April 26, 2024, 05:38:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382551 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #840 on: June 14, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »

3:05pm  Wednesday June 14, 2011, Court is in session.

Question from the jury, can we see exhibit 313, we did not see it after it was introduced.  JP thinks it was the heart shaped item.  The jury want to know if they can give a typed list of exhibits during deliberations.  Judge Perry wants it put on the document cam so the jury can see the heart shaped item found at the scene.  Baez has a problem with a sticker being shown because it was stuck to cardboard and it is now not stuck to cardboard.  Linda says it was not stuck to cardboard, it was photographed on the cardboard.  The judge is saying the jury will see 313 because that is what they asked for.  They may be able to hold it.  Baez says it was stuck to a piece of cardboard.  JBP says asks if there is record testimony that says it was stuck?  JBP is going to have the testimony of the CSI that recovered that item to say if it was stuck or not.  He is going to bring the jury in and show it to them and see if they want to hold it.  Baez is still arguing about it being altered.  The jury must be made aware that the sticker was stuck to the cardboard.  JBP wants to go off the record, call and find out if there was testimony that it was ever stuck to the cardboard.  He will tell the jury that he will get that exhibit and look at it in the meantime, we will bring in the jury and finish Ms. Anthony's testimony.

Cindy Anthony is back on the witness stand.  Court is in session.  3:20pm.

Baez is up...............

He is pleasing the court.  She does not want to look at him.  Your grand daughter was found on Dec 11, 2008 and the police executed a search warrant on your home?  Yes.  You did not go back for a couple days?  Yes.  You were home for a few days and got to see what the police did in your absence.  When you got home did you see a list of what they took?  No, it took a lot for us to get a copy of what they took.  On Dec 20, 2001 the police came back with a search warrant, did you have a confrontation with the LE, when they came back?  Yes.  George had to be taken to the back area?  Sustained.  Mrs Anthony did you tell LE that there was a missing blanket?  I don't know.  Are you aware that is a statement you made to them.  No.  Are you aware on the search warrant of Dec 11, 2008 there was mention of a Winnie the Pooh blanket. Objection........side bar......side bar over......oops side bar again over the heart shaped sticker matter, the judge must of received the info he wanted from the court about the testimony.  Side bar........side bar is over.

Baez is up........

Mrs Anthony, when you came home your house was a mess, the LE turned your house upside down and never put anything back?  Yes.  Included in the items they took, they took Caylee's bedding set?  Yes.  You knew then they were interested in Caylee's bedding?  They looked in every drawer turned over everything in most of the house.  He is asking Cindy about her depot.  What exactly was the question asked to you?  Objection...improper impeachment.  Baez says he is not trying to impeach her.  Linda is arguing to the judge this is hearsay.  Judge says he can read the question.  Baez reads were you asked.  Did Casey remove any duct tape from the house when she was out of jail, the two times she was out.  Cindy doesn't remember this.  It was a 2 day depo and she doesn't remember.  He is asking Cindy what she said, objection....JP tells him how to go about doing this.  Baez takes a moment with Mason.  Baez is showing Cindy her depo.  The date is July 29, 2009.  Having her read from the depot.  Did Casey remove any duct tape when she was out of jail for that period of time, the two period of times.  As far as I remember no, because we only had one roll of duct tape and George was using that.  It was your understanding that you only had one roll of duct tape?  Yes, we had one roll of duct tape, a black roll of duct tape for the protesters, I may have used it too.  He is showing Cindy evidence and also showing the jury, it is the photo of Casey with short hair playing with Caylee.  Now asking how long have you owned the Sun Fire?  Since 2000.  You hair length has changed many times, so has Casey, so has Caylee and so has your mother.  No my mother never had longer hair than 5 inches.  Lee's hair is usually very short.  Going back to photo with Casey and Caylee.  Caylee would of been younger than 2 years old?  Maybe 18 months.  The shorts are 24months.  Caylee no long fit into these shorts did she?  No.  She fit into 3t's.  She had outgrown these shorts?  Would whoever put these shorts on her did not know her size?  Sustained.  Linda has no questions.

Cindy may stand down. 

Judge Perry is talking to the jury.  Do they want to see a picture of it or have it handled by you?  They want both.  Linda says that it is was attached to cardboard and now is separated.  They are showing it to the jury.  They are passing it around to the jurors.  Judge Perry tells the jury when the evidence was collected it was attached to the cardboard.  The jurors are looking at the heart shaped sticker.

Next witness has several stipulations first, she is handing the judge something in writing.  The defense has no objections to the stipulation.  Linda wants the stipulations and the affadavits read.

The copies of the video taken by WFTV are true and accurate.  The parties have agreed to this fact and they are to be considered true in your deliberations.  He is reading and affadavit of a professional journalist of WFTV.inc.  Affadavit of person who took the video, he took on July 28, 2008 of a command center on Chickasaw Blvd.  Linda is introducing a photo and a video into evidence.  First is a photo of a Caylee Anthony missing poster with Henkle duct tape on it.  Now Linda says there are several more stipulations at this juncture.  Stipulation is read by the Judge, In 2008 Cindy Anthony was employed by Gentiva Health Services, these are business records and time card history reports.  No objections to the stipulations.  Received into evidence.  Linda has another stipulation, just is reading it.  In 2008, George Anthony was employed by Security Force.  These are true and accurate in your deliberations.  They are his work records and a weekly time report of George Anthony.  Received into evidence.  Linda has another stipulation with multiple documents.  Side bar.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #841 on: June 14, 2011, 04:13:01 PM »

George's work history!!!

Yep..and I bet that shows that George was at work and on time that day June 16th.

That means George would not have had time to clean up and dispose of Caylee.

And Cindy would have been at work early and stayed late..it was Monday..and Monday's are her long days.
It has to be this.  The State ain't no fool!!

No, the State has no fools, but if Baez and Co didn't think to check the work records, they all are!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 14, 2011, 04:13:40 PM »

Geraldo - looks about 10 years older than he does on Foxnews with all the stage makeup etc

He still looks ugly...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 14, 2011, 04:13:56 PM »

Cindy just told Casey she loved her as she was leaving the stand.
Oh dear God.     God in heaven, I am just disgusted.   

Cindy "knows" Casey is going down!

She KILLED her granddaughter, made everyone look like a fool, had everyone running around looking for a phantom person, refused to see them, is trying to blame this on her father, said the most horrible thing in the world about her father & brother and she tells her she loves her!  WHAT?  I have it taped I have to go back & watch.  It'll have to be after my dinner settles so I don't lose it!

Makes me sick!  How could she do that!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 14, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #845 on: June 14, 2011, 04:14:31 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony's tattoo artist is in the hallway waiting to testify. #fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

There ya go.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 14, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
During sidebar Deputies tell someone in balcony "no talking" jurors watch. #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: June 14, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »

If a witness is given some form of immunity for their testimony, mustn't it be disclosed in court? TIA

I'm not ignoring your great question, yuknomenot, I just don't have an answer.   
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 14, 2011, 04:16:05 PM »

Anyone with children would know that 24 months and 3Ts are almost identical in size except the 24 months is wider to accommodate diapers or pull ups.

No to mention children's clothes vary in size just the way adult clothing does.

My Grandson is in a 3t shorts, but we have a pair here size 18 months that are not tight and actually fit him.....just like adult clothes sizes vary by brand and cut.

Were they able to discern the size on the shorts found with the remains?   I assume not, since Baez is making a big deal of them....?

Wasn't it 24T?

no such thing as a 24t. a 24 mos & a 2t are slightly different in size.  It goes newborn, 0-3 mos, 3-6 mos etc. up to 24 months then starts 2t, 3t, 4t & 5t then it's "big girl" clothes
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 14, 2011, 04:16:14 PM »

I was hoping the tattoo guy then play video of caylee at the nursing home

Live each day as if it were your last!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 14, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »

anthonycase WOFL

yes! i really hope this is how the state ends their case. i don't think it matters that bozo will prob get this witness to say that casey was a great mother. all that matters it the tatoo
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »

OMG!!  Are they going to show Casey's photobucket account and all her deletions of Caylee???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:08 PM »

anthonycase WOFL

There ya go.

What a "beautiful" way for Linda to close her case in chief.  She began in the opening argument with letting them know KC wanted to live the beautiful life; she's closing her case in chief with it; and...I'm sure she'll close her closing arguments with it, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »

casey mad about that photobucket stuff...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #854 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »

I really, really want the video to come in!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »

Does this mean the jurors will be able to see this photo KC uploaded to photobucket on June 26th??   

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »

that would be great. are they allowed to play the video during closing arguments?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 14, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »

If a witness is given some form of immunity for their testimony, mustn't it be disclosed in court? TIA

I'm not ignoring your great question, yuknomenot, I just don't have an answer.   

i don't know why it would HAVE to be, but I'm sure the defense would make a big deal out of it, depending on why the immunity was given.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 14, 2011, 04:18:06 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 14, 2011, 04:18:34 PM »

Tattoo artist in hallway outside courtroom

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.