April 27, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382603 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 14, 2011, 06:04:55 PM »

OMG...I swear she thinks she is getting off scott free.....laughing and smirking....look at her expressions....like the cat that snuck up on the mouse, pounced on it and ate it........
That's what I was thinking, she was extra cocky today...
In her mind...her defenders come forward next with their swords drawn to take out everyone who opposes her.  It is about time for HER.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 14, 2011, 06:04:59 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think so too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1162 on: June 14, 2011, 06:05:24 PM »

Why is she happy

wish I knew....but obviously they 'won' something

I wonder if Bozo told her they thought they were going to get a  MISTRIAL

good guess!  I think both JB and Mason are telling her she is gonna walk. But whatever made her happy was said during the sidebar....

When i saw this happen on my screen I thought she was angry, but then I saw all your commetns saying she was hapyp, and I assumed I saw it wrong.  My impression was that she was mad though, and she quickly turned it to no reaction because people were watching. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: June 14, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-mother-mouths-love/story?id=13838783
Casey Anthony's Mother Mouths 'I Love You' at End of Prosecution's Case

Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1164 on: June 14, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »

I just had a thought when Dr.G testified she said 3 things tells her this is a homicide
1. Not reporting a missing child
2 All drownings are reported
3. Hidding of the body

Dr. G didn't know that casey defense was that Caylee had drowned at the time when she called it a homicide. Don't get me wrong IMO casey killed Caylee. So I guess what I'm asking is how can DR.G change her testimony after hearing what the defense is going to be.

Monkey hugs

I thought her 3 reasons that she thought this was a homicide were:
1.  Not reported.
2.  Way she was dumped in swamp in garbage bags.
3.  The duct tape.

There was no mention of drowning until Bozo asked if it was pssible this child drowned.  I think anyway. 

OH you are so right  an angelic monkey I got it all turned around in my head LOL thanks so much.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1165 on: June 14, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »

I'm slow but I just thought of this.  Tony was Italian and her tattoo was in Italian as well.  Beautiful life now that Caylee was gone. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: June 14, 2011, 06:10:08 PM »

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I am preparing myself to hear All three of the A's to get on the defense train for KC. I do not think GA or Lee is going to admit to any sexual abuse....I don't think they will go that far, but as far as possible, right to the edge to save her. I know Lippman has said they want the truth...well that's BS...they KNOW the truth and CA still mouths I Love You to her TODAY!!!   I think we are gonna get really pizzed over the next couple of days
I'm already pizzed!  hopefully baez will, in his utterly stupid way, ask them about their tats. Their tats are sort of traditional memorial ones, Caylee's face and whatever...KC got something that in no way could be mistaken for a commemorative tat by most people. "the beautiful life" with not one reference to the person it's dedicated to...BS..plus factor in the blooper about Caylee being with the nanny, uh, where? In heaven?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: June 14, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »

Baez is going to bring 100's of things in that will later be overruled after objection...but that is his plan.  Betting my favorite kitty on this. Of course, this is just mo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: June 14, 2011, 06:12:15 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/mom-tells-casey-anthony-in-court-i-love-you/
Mom Tells Casey Anthony in Court, ‘I Love You’
 ::snipping2::
PEOPLE MAGAZINE:   As the prosecution against Casey Anthony winds down, the state once again called a crucial witness to the stand on Tuesday: Anthony’s mother, Cindy.

Testifying for the third time in the murder trial, Cindy helped the prosecution establish key bits of evidence by linking items found with granddaughter Caylee’s remains to the Anthony home.

As Cindy stepped off the stand, she mouthed, “I love you” to Casey. But her daughter looked away. Cindy took her seat next to her husband George, who put his arm around her.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 14, 2011, 06:13:40 PM »

I just had a thought when Dr.G testified she said 3 things tells her this is a homicide
3. Hidding of the body

Dr. G didn't know that casey defense was that Caylee had drowned at the time when she called it a homicide. Don't get me wrong IMO casey killed Caylee. So I guess what I'm asking is how can DR.G change her testimony after hearing what the defense is going to be.

Monkey hugs

I thought her 3 reasons that she thought this was a homicide were:
1.  Not reported.
2.  Way she was dumped in swamp in garbage bags.
3.  The duct tape.

There was no mention of drowning until Bozo asked if it was pssible this child drowned.  I think anyway. 

Mason asked he if she was telling the jury that there was no way the child could have drowned.  She replied that 100% of all drownings are reported.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 14, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »

OMG...I swear she thinks she is getting off scott free.....laughing and smirking....look at her expressions....like the cat that snuck up on the mouse, pounced on it and ate it........
In her mind...her defenders come forward next with their swords drawn to take out everyone who opposes her.  It is about time for HER.

let's not forget she's reeling "Mommy" back in - she did get her to say "I love you" today grrrr
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 14, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1172 on: June 14, 2011, 06:24:57 PM »

if anyone runs across the video of CA mouthing I Love You to KC please post it....TIA

Sunny - I think I've spotted it. UNREAL!

Video #4 at 14:20 seconds time

http://www.wftv.com/video/28236459/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: June 14, 2011, 06:30:48 PM »

Why is that?  Is it because Sindy 'looked' at her today?  
Because Sindy mouthed 'I love you' to her?  
Is/are those two things above a signal to the Dumbfense team that Sindy is going to help them throw George under the bus?

I don't trust that B*tch one iota.  Was Sindy 'working' on George to get him to 'fall under the bus'?  And the 'I love you' is a message to ICA that she got him to agree?

All I have to say about this, is that Susan Smith's step-father got on the stand and admitted he molested Susan...but she was found guilty.  Susan also got an STD in jail...so some hanky-panky going on there.  That is why I would like to see ICA on DP Row as she would have very little opportunity to socialize.

We also do not know if any of those jurors themselves have ever been molested yet they are not the ones facing 1st degree murder charges on the death of their child.

I wonder if any defense has ever been successful with a...I was molested as a child therefore am not to be held responsible or accountable for the person/s I murdered

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: June 14, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »

3. Hidding of the body

Monkey hugs

Sorry, if someone already answered this.  Dr. G actually said 'no accident' (accidents are reported 100%) and then included drowning when Mason was cross examing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 14, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »

Around 27:30,but I can't really tell from this view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSQM7-QglI

~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1176 on: June 14, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »

Hi Monks!

Today is a great day! But I wanted to see Tony Rusciano and see the IM that called Caylee a "little snothead", maybe "little snothead" could be a term of endearment and the prosecution figured they didn't need it?  I would believe that.  Am thinking they couldn't ask what the tattoo meant because anything that the tattoo artist or CSI lady would say would be hearsay, right?
 ::MonkeyCheer4::Justice for Caylee is coming!

I'm not worried about Casey's smiles.  She's had three years to contemplate this.  Her interaction with humans is very limited.  It's just interesting observationally to see her reactions to things because of how she's spent the last few years of her life.  If I was kept in a cell all day for 3 years, maybe when I went to court I would be so overwhelmed with stimuli that I couldn't help but smile and be awkward?  I don't know, she's crazy anyway, was just a thought, I'm totally not defending her actions, either.  Just an idea that popped into my head.  I miss spending the day online keeping up with all the posts!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: June 14, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »

Cindy said something to KC but I was unable to make it out because Cindy's head was sightly turned to the left.. maybe she said you missed the chili dinner 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1178 on: June 14, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »

Cindy said something to KC but I was unable to make it out because Cindy's head was sightly turned to the left.. maybe she said you missed the chili dinner 

ABC website has posted it.... People has too.

It definitely makes her look like a pandering idiot, I think.

Let's see... she's murdered her granddaughter... scorched and burned George and Lee forever as molesters.

What's left???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:14 PM »

Oh how I wish that she would say that!!      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.