April 27, 2024, 09:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 18 - 6/14/11  (Read 382608 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: June 14, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I wish the State had ended with a bigger bang.

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.
I think with the exception of the Jail house video -the state was boring-so much more they should have put in -phone pings-the list is endless-they had 3 years to prepare for this--thank god kc evil shines thru-all the hair evidence-George had keys to the car-they prove Caylee was in the truck -but who threw her poor body in the woods

I'm a little foggy. I've followed since the beginning, but wondering if you could remind me what's damning about where the phone pings placed Casey?  I can't remember and I can't seem to find the info. Thanks so much, I know they are important.

All here and more.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: June 14, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »

Gotta say that I wouldn't have known what "Bella Vita" meant, and I hate that Baez got in the info about George and Cindy's tattoo.

I really think that they are letting DT spout their BS and then destroy them on rebuttal.  At least I hope so.

I think that is EXACTLY what they have planned.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: June 14, 2011, 07:02:28 PM »

I am preparing myself to hear All three of the A's to get on the defense train for KC. I do not think GA or Lee is going to admit to any sexual abuse....I don't think they will go that far, but as far as possible, right to the edge to save her. I know Lippman has said they want the truth...well that's BS...they KNOW the truth and CA still mouths I Love You to her TODAY!!!   I think we are gonna get really pizzed over the next couple of days

I hear ya Sunny, I hear ya.

I guess I am just happy they didn't get up there all hostile to the prosecution and seemed to show real grief over Caylee..as opposed to their daughter's demeanor.

But I really wish they would stay on the Caylee train and not detrain in Caseyville with the rest of the circus.  I know that would be too much to ask.

The one mistake Baez and Mason could make now would be to push that sexual incest card with them.  If he does that..and they don't blast him back I will be sick.  I can't imagine a worse thing someone could do then wrongly accuse a family member of such things. 

I understand their love for her..but I don't understand their devotion..and if they surrender and lie for her then they deserve whatever they get. 

I don't think Linda is going to let Baez put them in a position to purger themselves..she has to protect them inorder to  protect their testimony. 
Would not want to be Linda in the coming days.  I think the little go round this afternoon between her and Baez about his cross of Cindy is going to be repeated many times in coming days.

One ace in hole that the State may be able to use to counter that if george decides to deliberately be evasive about abuse is when on the stand during that hearing when bozo forced him to say he "would do anything" to help his daughter. I don't see why they couldn't bring that up but I don't know for sure.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1203 on: June 14, 2011, 07:05:25 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.
She looks like a dude in drag in that white bathing suit

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 

I was being a good boy - and didn't want to offend any of the ladies.... but you two have opened a door for me.

All day I was thinking .... did she mug Mrs. Roper? Court is a place to tone it down and show respect. Linda Burddick lives in Orlando too.

She always dresses appropriately. Sun dresses are great for an outdoor barbecue. What's next? Flip flops? Bottled water & a beer koozie?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: June 14, 2011, 07:08:16 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Day 29 Analysis http://www.wftv.com/video/28238331/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: June 14, 2011, 07:09:41 PM »

I think Casey thinks her ace in the hole for her defense team is Krystal Holloway for one thing. I think Bozo is really excited to bring her forward to repeat her info but she sounds like a flake. She said they never were intimate and her story of what George said about it being an accident, snowballing out of control, etc just seems to be what Bozo wants. I am still listening to it but wonder what anyone else thinks about her stories.

Flamom - Get out of my head! I can't believe how often you say what I would like too 

I was being a good boy - and didn't want to offend any of the ladies.... but you two have opened a door for me.

All day I was thinking .... did she mug Mrs. Roper? Court is a place to tone it down and show respect. Linda Burddick lives in Orlando too.

She always dresses appropriately. Sun dresses are great for an outdoor barbecue. What's next? Flip flops? Bottled water & a beer koozie?
I have to tell you, it was almost 100 humid degreees here today and considering, she was dressed like most of the BETTER dressed people down here....
Florida is full of slobs, I cant fault her dress or water bottle.. standard here.. but do not wear flip flops..gross

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1206 on: June 14, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »

No offense, I think the dress was totally inappropriate for the simple fact she was not wearing the appropriate uhm "undergarment" to hold her up.

Is it possible that Cindy is dressing this way to show KC that Cindy still has a life, goes out to the pool, gets a tan and stuff like that? IDK, just trying to get into those two crazy witches head gives me a headache. 

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1207 on: June 14, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

Jesse Grund is going to be on Inside Edition tonight at 6:30 CST.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 14, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »

I have to tell you, it was almost 100 humid degreees here today and considering, she was dressed like most of the BETTER dressed people down here....
Florida is full of slobs, I cant fault her dress or water bottle.. standard here.. but do not wear flip flops..gross

Slobs?  Damn...all along I just thought we were cool.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: June 14, 2011, 07:14:57 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted, but here is the location of the transcript of the sidebar yesterday where JP told the dufense they were being deceitful.

LoisDenominator LoisDenominator
by MagpieFromHinky
@
@MagpieFromHinky Here's the pdf -- thanks for your unbelievable reporting! clickorlando.com/download/2011/…
27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/SMDougherty67

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: June 14, 2011, 07:16:35 PM »

LOL.... I thought the same thing....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: June 14, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »

No offense here ....she was dressed inappropriately IMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: June 14, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »

'Evening, Monks.  I saw nothing today that changed my mind.  Cindy lied again.  All the Anthonys are in on it.

We said that the State would really hand it to them in their case in chief.  They didn't.  Some are now hoping the State will really hand it to them in rebuttal.  Don't count on it. Personally, I don't think the State has the intestinal fortitude to do it.  They will not challenge Cindy because, help me Jesus, she's been through enough. Compared to what Caylee went through at the hands of Cindy's slut daughter, Cindy has been through nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence has been ignored; the constant animosity, bordering on hatred, between Cindy and Casey, the reason for Caylee's death.  IMO it's all over.

Casey is still in control.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: June 14, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

Slobs?  Damn...all along I just thought we were cool.   
I dont know where in Fla you live, but take a trip through your local walmart... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: June 14, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »

No offense, I think the dress was totally inappropriate for the simple fact she was not wearing the appropriate uhm "undergarment" to hold her up.

Is it possible that Cindy is dressing this way to show KC that Cindy still has a life, goes out to the pool, gets a tan and stuff like that? IDK, just trying to get into those two crazy witches head gives me a headache. 

JMO JSM 

The dress could have passed for appropriate with the addition of a dress jacket or sweater IMO....and I live in Southeast Louisiana and it is HOT and HUMID here as well....and I would not dress like that for a court appearance..jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1215 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »

'Evening, Monks.  I saw nothing today that changed my mind.  Cindy lied again.  All the Anthonys are in on it.

We said that the State would really hand it to them in their case in chief.  They didn't.  Some are now hoping the State will really hand it to them in rebuttal.  Don't count on it. Personally, I don't think the State has the intestinal fortitude to do it.  They will not challenge Cindy because, help me Jesus, she's been through enough. Compared to what Caylee went through at the hands of Cindy's slut daughter, Cindy has been through nothing.

The biggest piece of evidence has been ignored; the constant animosity, bordering on hatred, between Cindy and Casey, the reason for Caylee's death.  IMO it's all over.

Casey is still in control.

Yes she is, that is probably why she was all giggles and smiles and fist pumping at the end today. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: June 14, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »

No offense here ....she was dressed inappropriately IMO

I agree, For a woman of her age, Cindy was dressed inappropriately.  For a woman of any age, Cindy was dressed inappropriately as a witness in a court of law.  Cindy is just inappropriate as a person.  Period.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1217 on: June 14, 2011, 07:24:17 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted, but here is the location of the transcript of the sidebar yesterday where JP told the dufense they were being deceitful.

LoisDenominator LoisDenominator
by MagpieFromHinky
@
@MagpieFromHinky Here's the pdf -- thanks for your unbelievable reporting! clickorlando.com/download/2011/…
27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/SMDougherty67

Here is an actual link to the transcript.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0614/28230782.pdf

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: June 14, 2011, 07:25:23 PM »

Baez is going to bring 100's of things in that will later be overruled after objection...but that is his plan.  Betting my favorite kitty on this. Of course, this is just mo

I think Bozo did something really stupid by asking the tattoo guy about people getting tattoos to commemorate dead loved ones. He's sorta painted himself into a box. In his opening statement he said KC was in denial all through the 31 days, while being questioned by LE and beyond. Well then, if he's implying that her tat was to commemorate Caylee, wouldn't that mean she knew Caylee was dead, and far from being in denial, she was doing something to actually mark that Caylee was dead?

Good point!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:08 PM »

I am preparing myself to hear All three of the A's to get on the defense train for KC. I do not think GA or Lee is going to admit to any sexual abuse....I don't think they will go that far, but as far as possible, right to the edge to save her. I know Lippman has said they want the truth...well that's BS...they KNOW the truth and CA still mouths I Love You to her TODAY!!!   I think we are gonna get really pizzed over the next couple of days

I hear ya Sunny, I hear ya.

I guess I am just happy they didn't get up there all hostile to the prosecution and seemed to show real grief over Caylee..as opposed to their daughter's demeanor.

But I really wish they would stay on the Caylee train and not detrain in Caseyville with the rest of the circus.  I know that would be too much to ask.

The one mistake Baez and Mason could make now would be to push that sexual incest card with them.  If he does that..and they don't blast him back I will be sick.  I can't imagine a worse thing someone could do then wrongly accuse a family member of such things. 

I understand their love for her..but I don't understand their devotion..and if they surrender and lie for her then they deserve whatever they get. 

I don't think Linda is going to let Baez put them in a position to purger themselves..she has to protect them in order to  protect their testimony. 
Would not want to be Linda in the coming days.  I think the little go round this afternoon between her and Baez about his cross of Cindy is going to be repeated many times in coming days.

I think they have to go after GA hard.....try to force him into getting angry....just like JB did in his opening statement...get GA pissed and have him coming outta his chair....he almost did it when LDB was questioning him in one of the hearings....the bailiff's were heading towards him...then JB can point out that this is why KC was scared of him... Linda can only protect them so far.....that's why the defense didn't go after them ...they were waiting for them to be defense witnesses so LDB would not be able to protect them. I think we are gonna see some real fireworks if GA falls for their tricks....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.