April 28, 2024, 03:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 458129 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2011, 01:29:48 AM »

I have a question for you.  Do men not like to date women who are independent or self-sufficient?  Even if these women only appear this way and are not really able to hang the moon all by themselves.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:33:31 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2011, 04:53:14 AM »

I have a question for you.  Do men not like to date women who are independent or self-sufficient?  Even if these women only appear this way and are not really able to hang the moon all by themselves.

Hang in there Bearly...they are out there. I think I'm pretty independent and self sufficient and I still date at my age.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2011, 06:41:46 AM »

Hang in there Bearly...they are out there. I think I'm pretty independent and self sufficient and I still date at my age.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2011, 07:43:21 AM »

Coupla things:

1. I'm so scared of being off topic in the Caylee thread that I always try to put in something pertinent to  the case. JSM, you taught me well!

2. I left a post in the "What I'm Thankful For" thread that may interest some of you.

3. Being minus a bewb really does throw one off balance...and how will I ever go swimming again? Maybe just stick a Floatie in there???

4. Pressure washing the deck might have been above my physical capabilities....if I can use my left arm tomorrow, I'll let you know.

5. I just love these:   

and last, yes, yes I do check the Murder Break Room often to see if my posts got moved! So far, so good, whew! I'd hate to get stung by Miss Bee, Klaas or the other wonderful mods. (yep, looks like sucking up to me!)

I'm sorry, Tevye.  The only bewb I got rid of was the one I divorced, I cannot imagine how you feel.  I think of you and pray for you often.

Please take care of yourself and don't do too much.

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Bearly! Hmmm...I'm thinkin' even with the $ a divorce involves, it would be easier (and waaaaay more fun when it's done!) Me, I just have to learn to do left handed cartwheels, and stop carrying everything with my left hand (right hand is for the car keys, of course. You'd think being right handed would help, but I think my right brain was affected, too!) thanks for the prayers, I pray for you and all the monks often...especially our children, be they human or not.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2011, 07:46:17 AM »

Sometimes I feeel really bad commenting because I do not know the history.  When I saw Bewb, I was not sure what that meant, so rather than make an arse out of myself, I shut up.

If you have recently lost a body part, one of your girls, LOL, for lack of a better word, I am sorrry, but do hope you are feeling better, and hope that they got all that nasty gunk out of your body, and hope it was worth losing a bewb for, Teyve.  I know you feel being OT up in Caylee's.  I see one thing beeing on topic, but then the next post will be about the same thing and be off topic.  I don't get it.  I don't try to get it. 

ZooMom, during the Great Cancer Debacle of 'Ought 9, one of the "girls"  had to go. I should have had both taken (less to worry about, better size matching) but I didn't and now I'm ok. The Monks were my main support group

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2011, 08:33:47 AM »

Guys in general like to be needed. My hubs loves that I am self-sufficient but still likes it when I ask him for help. there are good guys out there but not many - I got one and one will come your way!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »

Guys in general like to be needed. My hubs loves that I am self-sufficient but still likes it when I ask him for help. there are good guys out there but not many - I got one and one will come your way!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2011, 09:57:24 AM »

Guys love machismo. They love to "fix things", be they a car or a hassle you're telling them about. The ones who aren't dating you are not *strong* enough to date you. You are missing out on losers, so no loss there. There is someone out there for you....and he'll be the perfect fit. It takes a real man to stand back and let the woman be strong. Sometimes they have to be taught (cough..not mentioning any names, Mr. Tevye) but sometimes you're lucky enough to find one that just comes that way. You'll find him. We'll pray on it!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »

Sometimes I feeel really bad commenting because I do not know the history.  When I saw Bewb, I was not sure what that meant, so rather than make an arse out of myself, I shut up.

If you have recently lost a body part, one of your girls, LOL, for lack of a better word, I am sorrry, but do hope you are feeling better, and hope that they got all that nasty gunk out of your body, and hope it was worth losing a bewb for, Teyve.  I know you feel being OT up in Caylee's.  I see one thing beeing on topic, but then the next post will be about the same thing and be off topic.  I don't get it.  I don't try to get it. 

We can't see them all.  If we get even one complaint unless totally unwarranted we will move the post.  We don't have time to explain or quibble.  Moving a post to the Break Room is not a punishment and we don't keep "tabs" on who's posts get moved more than others.  It's just that many don't have time to watch during the day and the COMPLAIN if they have to wade thru post after post of off topic. 

Hope that explains why some posts get moved when you may think others might need to be moved too. 

Also as a reminder.  None of us get paid to spend our time making things better for everyone else.  We do it because we care about missing persons.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2011, 10:26:25 AM »

We can't see them all.  If we get even one complaint unless totally unwarranted we will move the post.  We don't have time to explain or quibble.  Moving a post to the Break Room is not a punishment and we don't keep "tabs" on who's posts get moved more than others.  It's just that many don't have time to watch during the day and the COMPLAIN if they have to wade thru post after post of off topic. 

Hope that explains why some posts get moved when you may think others might need to be moved too. 

Also as a reminder.  None of us get paid to spend our time making things better for everyone else.  We do it because we care about missing persons.
Klaas, first, thanks for all your hard work- totally not sucking up here!

As a sign of respect to you and the other mods/readers, I do try to stay on topic. If one of my posts gets moved, I don't take it personally...I know the rules, and I know (mostly) when I'm walking that fine line. I won't be insulted or sulk if you have to move mine...you know what a warped sense of humour I have and that I've been here long enough to toe the line. It's all good, and I really appreciate your oversight.

And, just as an example of all the freedom we're blessed with here at SM.....I got banned for life from "that other site" for calling Baez "Bozo". nuff said!  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2011, 10:47:53 AM »

Coupla things:

1. I'm so scared of being off topic in the Caylee thread that I always try to put in something pertinent to  the case. JSM, you taught me well!

2. I left a post in the "What I'm Thankful For" thread that may interest some of you.

3. Being minus a bewb really does throw one off balance...and how will I ever go swimming again? Maybe just stick a Floatie in there???

4. Pressure washing the deck might have been above my physical capabilities....if I can use my left arm tomorrow, I'll let you know.

5. I just love these:   

and last, yes, yes I do check the Murder Break Room often to see if my posts got moved! So far, so good, whew! I'd hate to get stung by Miss Bee, Klaas or the other wonderful mods. (yep, looks like sucking up to me!)
  Monkey Devil! Glad I taught you well Tevye.. I will go to the What I am Thankful for thread and read what you posted. Stick a floatie in it, all will be fine with your swimming. I bet you will be sore tomorrow. Take lots of Advil and let us know how you are feeling. I love these too       

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »

OMG - they banned you for calling Baez, Bozo?   Monkey Devil! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2011, 10:50:42 AM »

Gosh, I have not been down here in a long time.  I spend so much time working and when I am not working I am sleeping or watching the trial. 

JSM, so sorry about Josef.  I don't know.  He is an old soul.  Just love him.  That is all you can do.  Do the best you can and I know you are.  I know you will know when he too much is too much. 

Still have both birdies.  The new one hurts my feelings alot.  I know that sounds crazy.  My son has become his best friend, which is fine with me.  He is so scared of something.  Does not like to be held, touched.  If you go near his cage, he hides.  He came to use like he was abused, but I don't know.  It has been a very long time now and he has not come out of his shell yet.  He does not bite though, just very very jumpy. 

Praying for justice for sweet Caylee.  I truly do  not know how I will be able to move on if the beotch walks.  I will be so upset. 

I hope everybody is doign okay. 

I miss Brandi up in Caylee's thread.  Sigh.
Hi Zoo, been tied up in Caylees as well. Josef is an old soul, but he is getting a spring back in his step. So sorry to hear you one bird is scared of something, I know how it can hurt your feelings. When Josef is here and not feeling well he will ignore me. I never had birds, so I don't know how they react to stress and stuff, but I will keep you and your bird in my prayers.

What I saw of court today was wonderful, I think Caylee is lucky to have this prosecution team on her side. They are a true DREAM TEAM!!! If any books are written regarding this case, the only ones I would buy would be authored by Jeff, Linda and little Mr George. I truly think they are great.

I miss Brandi too, hoping she is okay. Brandi.....  Love ya girl!!

Jeff sure did kick some butt today, didn't he.  Hoping Bozo just knows when to fold his cards, like the song says, know when to fold em, know when to hold em, know when to walk away.... It is time for the fat lady to sing. 

And poor old BugPigBoy  tsk tsk tsk.  Really bozo should just give up. 
    Bozo should give up, but his ego won't let him. I say let him keep giving us the ahem "expert witnesses" and watch Jeff     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2011, 10:53:18 AM »

Coupla things:

5. I just love these:   

I'm sorry, Tevye.  The only bewb I got rid of was the one I divorced, I cannot imagine how you feel.  I think of you and pray for you often.

Please take care of yourself and don't do too much.

an angelic monkey

BBM....  That made me laugh out loud Bearly, I am glad you got rid of that bewb in your life.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2011, 10:57:40 AM »

an angelic monkey Bearly, I don't know the answer to that question. I have been self sufficient since I was divorced and guess that could be a reason I never really dated because I didn't want anyone telling me what to do with my money like my ex did with me. Sweetheart there is someone out there for you, don't let it get you down. God sent me the man of my dreams and who would have thunked it would be a monkey in a cage. Hang in there and no you are dearly loved, by me, CC and all the monkeys. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2011, 11:00:25 AM »

ZooMom, during the Great Cancer Debacle of 'Ought 9, one of the "girls"  had to go. I should have had both taken (less to worry about, better size matching) but I didn't and now I'm ok. The Monks were my main support group
Tevye, you ever thought of reconstruction? I'm not sure I would do it, painful and all. But it would help your bouancy when you swim. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

ITA and one will come her way.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2011, 11:02:33 AM »

Guys love machismo. They love to "fix things", be they a car or a hassle you're telling them about. The ones who aren't dating you are not *strong* enough to date you. You are missing out on losers, so no loss there. There is someone out there for you....and he'll be the perfect fit. It takes a real man to stand back and let the woman be strong. Sometimes they have to be taught (cough..not mentioning any names, Mr. Tevye) but sometimes you're lucky enough to find one that just comes that way. You'll find him. We'll pray on it!
  Words of wisdom from St Tevye.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »

OMG - they banned you for calling Baez, Bozo?   Monkey Devil! 
They certainly did! Said I was racist!!!! The only good thing over there was the Basement Casual Cam room...hence my look.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2011, 11:05:23 AM »

Thank you Klaas and Red and all the mods for doing this for us and the missing children. I so want to be off topic, but I just keep my eyes glued to the court proceedings and read comments.  Monkey Devil! That way I don't get in trouble. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.