April 28, 2024, 11:30:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 458171 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1380 on: August 09, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »

Hang in there JSM.
He's going to improve every day and will feel much better when he doesn't have to take all the antibiotics.
Once again we are keeping everything crossed here at you know what.
  an angelic monkey  Thanks 4 Donks, you know best so I feel a bit better. The antibiotics are hard to give him, huge capsule bought him a turkey sammich and shoved them all down with the turkey. Luckily it worked and he didn't know any better.
Hope your night went well with the four legged patient?  I have used cream cheese and also a hot dog to give pills to the mutts.  Slice the hot dog into sections, slit a piece and slide the pill into the slit.  This is how I give the Sentinel each month and it seems to work for us.  I don't know about Josef's tummy - meaning the cream cheese and the hot dogs might be too greasey and upset his tummy?  Turkey might be better - just an alternative if he gets wise to the turkey coming at him. 
  an angelic monkey Thanks Caddy, the turkey did the trick last night, I think he was starving. Never thought about cream cheese. Don't know if it will hurt his tummy but worth a try. Hot dogs and vienna sausage are out of the question, he knows pills are in them and just eats around them.

When is your trip? Stay safe and take lots and lots of pictures.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: August 09, 2011, 09:52:50 AM »

continued prayers all around for you JSM, CC, Josef and all who treat him.
It's amazing what we will do when we have to . . . you're a good nurse and you will do a good job . . . just keep that turkey coming!

an angelic monkey  Thank you Sister for the prayers. It is amazing what we do and I am praying I do the best for Josef. Prayers for you too Sister.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: August 09, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »

Hang in there JSM.
He's going to improve every day and will feel much better when he doesn't have to take all the antibiotics.
  an angelic monkey  Thanks 4 Donks, you know best so I feel a bit better. The antibiotics are hard to give him, huge capsule bought him a turkey sammich and shoved them all down with the turkey. Luckily it worked and he didn't know any better.
Hope your night went well with the four legged patient?  I have used cream cheese and also a hot dog to give pills to the mutts.  Slice the hot dog into sections, slit a piece and slide the pill into the slit.  This is how I give the Sentinel each month and it seems to work for us.  I don't know about Josef's tummy - meaning the cream cheese and the hot dogs might be too greasey and upset his tummy?  Turkey might be better - just an alternative if he gets wise to the turkey coming at him. 
  an angelic monkey Thanks Caddy, the turkey did the trick last night, I think he was starving. Never thought about cream cheese. Don't know if it will hurt his tummy but worth a try. Hot dogs and vienna sausage are out of the question, he knows pills are in them and just eats around them.

Not for anohter week - if I go.  Plans are changing daily around here.  I like to be organized and have an itinerary.  I might just let him go alone?  Meaning drive alone?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: August 09, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hang in there JSM.

Not for anohter week - if I go.  Plans are changing daily around here.  I like to be organized and have an itinerary.  I might just let him go alone?  Meaning drive alone?
Well if you go, have a wonderful trip, take lots of pictures and stay safe. How long of a drive to San Diego? I have never driven to California, only flown.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: August 09, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »

To Josef,From Digger....... 

I hope Josef gets some good snacks today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: August 09, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »

A special prayer for Josef this morning.  All will be well.

Prayers for you, Sister!

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly, I covet everyone's prayers.  If the healing continues (which seems so slow to me), I have another surgery in September.  Another tumor needs to come out -- better out than in.
Continued prayers for you and Connie.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:56 AM »

Josef is sleeping now, his poor little behind is still bleeding. He has 2 new very strong antibiotics plus the other three he already takes that I have to give with food. I just emailed the girl at the pet lodge to see if he won't eat his food can I give him a sandwich. The vet had already left by the time I picked him up, but the tech knows Josef and went over all the things with me. She said I need to board him in hospital for the next 14 days    she said since I am a "gold" client, they would probably not charge as much. I have him laying on towels as he is a tad incontinent. Tech promised me it wouldn't last, just something that happens when they have surgery down in that area.

Please pray monkeys, that the incontinence doesn't last long, he can't wear diapers because the sutures have to stay clean. I have to wipe his behind when he has accidents. I'm using wet cloths tonight and old t shirts but will get baby wipes tomorrow. I just wonder if it was a good thing to bring him home tonight. I am not a good nurse, but I love him so much I will do my best.

Thanks for the prayers, please keep them up.

You are a great nurse.

Antibiotics can cause incontinence, so don't worry about that.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: August 09, 2011, 10:47:43 AM »

Josef is sleeping now, his poor little behind is still bleeding. He has 2 new very strong antibiotics plus the other three he already takes that I have to give with food. I just emailed the girl at the pet lodge to see if he won't eat his food can I give him a sandwich. The vet had already left by the time I picked him up, but the tech knows Josef and went over all the things with me. She said I need to board him in hospital for the next 14 days    she said since I am a "gold" client, they would probably not charge as much. I have him laying on towels as he is a tad incontinent. Tech promised me it wouldn't last, just something that happens when they have surgery down in that area.

Please pray monkeys, that the incontinence doesn't last long, he can't wear diapers because the sutures have to stay clean. I have to wipe his behind when he has accidents. I'm using wet cloths tonight and old t shirts but will get baby wipes tomorrow. I just wonder if it was a good thing to bring him home tonight. I am not a good nurse, but I love him so much I will do my best.

JSM  I am glad he is home and you got him to eat something. Wish I was closer to help like go and get pads for him to lay on and baby wipes.  Each day he will get better.  I would think tonight would be the worse and tomorrow will be better.

I agree with Beautiful Green Eyes!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: August 09, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »

So glad Joseph made it thru surgery today. He will be better tomorrow. JSM, the best nurses have a heart full of love for their patients. That makes you a great nurse! However, don't feel any guilt should you need to let him stay in the hospital for a few days. You have a lot on your plate and you know he would be well cared for there. I will continue to pray for you both and for CC as well.

Blumonkey is right!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: August 09, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

continued prayers all around for you JSM, CC, Josef and all who treat him.
It's amazing what we will do when we have to . . . you're a good nurse and you will do a good job . . . just keep that turkey coming!

Prayers continue for you, Sister.  You are a strong woman and it is great to see you here cheering JSM on.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: August 09, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »

Prayers for you, Sister!

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly, I covet everyone's prayers.  If the healing continues (which seems so slow to me), I have another surgery in September.  Another tumor needs to come out -- better out than in.

My son says that--he heard it on Shrek.  They were not talking about tumors.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: August 09, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

Love it, cutie!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: August 09, 2011, 11:11:11 AM »

That is so cute Trimm, tell Digger thank you for the card.

Hope his good snacks don't hurt his tummy 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: August 09, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »

Prayers for you, Sister!

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Sister, I'm sorry to hear you are having another surgery. You are right better out than in, prayers that the surgery heals you.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: August 09, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »

Prayers for you, Sister!

an angelic monkey

thinking of you Sister...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: August 09, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »

You are a great nurse.

Antibiotics can cause incontinence, so don't worry about that.

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly  an angelic monkey I didn't think about the antibiotics causing it. I gave him imodium last night but it didn't help. Could be the antibiotics.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: August 09, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/NancyGraceHLN
NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
TX jury deliberates for 30 min- and sentence #WarrenJeffs - the FLDS prophet to life in prison (agg. sex assault) + 20 yrs (sex assault).
7 minutes ago

::justice2NJ::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: August 09, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28803302/detail.html
Gunfire, Chase With Fugitive Siblings Caught On Cam
Raw video   http://www.wftv.com/video/28805348/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: August 09, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »

TX jury deliberates for 30 min- and sentence #WarrenJeffs - the FLDS prophet to life in prison (agg. sex assault) + 20 yrs (sex assault).
7 minutes ago

You Go Texas..... ::justice2NJ::              ::justice2NJ::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:35 PM »

7 minutes ago

BTW monkeys, I know his attorney's sister. Small world isn't it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.