April 27, 2024, 02:27:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 457966 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: August 16, 2011, 09:44:05 PM »

baby's name is Katherine..(Kate) Phillips...5 months old..mom was taking baby for a DNA test, alleged father took off with her and baby has not been seen since..he wanted to take baby to be adopted, mother didn't want that..someone will post it on the right thread here I am sure..she is a cute baby..so innocent..

She is on the missing forum.....
Katherine Phillips, 4 months old, missing 6/29/2011, Ludington, MI

thanks Donks..I couldn't find the thread...will try again..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11110.0  LINK

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: August 16, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »

baby's name is Katherine..(Kate) Phillips...5 months old..mom was taking baby for a DNA test, alleged father took off with her and baby has not been seen since..he wanted to take baby to be adopted, mother didn't want that..someone will post it on the right thread here I am sure..she is a cute baby..so innocent..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11110.0  LINK

Apologies Muffy  .

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: August 16, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11110.0  LINK

Apologies Muffy  .

Naw, you don't need to apologize 4 donks.  I was highlighting the thread link to Katherine Phillips thread, which I had posted previously here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10479.msg1462236#msg1462236  and I think cookie missed it, so I posted it again and made the word link big and red, so she wouldn't miss it.   No worries.  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:59:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: August 16, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »

thanks Muffers! I had actually looked it up once I found out the last name, from Donks and I posted on the thread...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: August 16, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »

thanks Muffers! I had actually looked it up once I found out the last name, from Donks and I posted on the thread...

I'm glad you found it cookie.  It's really a sad case.  I fear little baby Kate is gone.  I just wish he would talk so she could be laid to rest.  I don't think he's going to give up any information though.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: August 16, 2011, 11:08:55 PM »

I'm glad you found it cookie.  It's really a sad case.  I fear little baby Kate is gone.  I just wish he would talk so she could be laid to rest.  I don't think he's going to give up any information though.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: August 17, 2011, 07:14:34 AM »

JSM...lol..I had a few of those home perms myself! my mom would usually pick right before picture day to cut my bangs..usually crooked and at the darn hair line! 

No perms before picture day over here......it was always a nice little trimming of the hair.It was the dresses,oh boy I hated wearing a dress.
My mom was hard to train.First time,I left my sweater on and wore my purse strapped across my chest,and gave the death stare.  Monkey Devil!
Next time,no sweater or purse,I just restyled my hair.Tucked one side behind my ear and then put a bobby pin on the other side like I'd seen the big girls do.After all they looked cute in their dresses and big girl boots.  boots.
Scored my first pair of cool boots just so I'd promise to not to sabotage any more photos.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »

JSM...lol..I had a few of those home perms myself! my mom would usually pick right before picture day to cut my bangs..usually crooked and at the darn hair line! 

No perms before picture day over here......it was always a nice little trimming of the hair.It was the dresses,oh boy I hated wearing a dress.
My mom was hard to train.First time,I left my sweater on and wore my purse strapped across my chest,and gave the death stare.  Monkey Devil!
Next time,no sweater or purse,I just restyled my hair.Tucked one side behind my ear and then put a bobby pin on the other side like I'd seen the big girls do.After all they looked cute in their dresses and big girl boots.  boots.
Scored my first pair of cool boots just so I'd promise to not to sabotage any more photos.   

lol...too funny! can just picture your restyling hair do!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: August 17, 2011, 02:31:09 PM »

Morning Monkeys, bad night/morning with Josef. He seemed to be doing so much better, ate loads of food. Woke me up this morning around 4 and had to run down the stairs and he had horrible diarrhea. Finally fell back to sleep, turned off the alarm and came in late. He had it again this morning. It is awful. Please keep praying for him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

oh dear, just when you thought he was getting better.  I hope you both have a better night tonight JSM and you get some rest.
  an angelic monkey Thank you Can, it is better. When I went to pick Josef up today, the vet met me in a room, he told me the stitches are out, no more cone of shame  We talked about the tummy problem that happened and he said it is going to happen because of his irritable bowel disease. We changed his food and he ate too much last night which may have triggered it. He told me to keep him on the new food, no nothing but food, chicken in it and if he doesnt eat then so be it he will eat when he is ready. I asked about if he will be incontinent from the surgery, he said if he jumped off the bed, waited on me to through on clothes and run down three flights of stairs.... NO he is not and will not be incontinent   

I am on cloud nine right now, Josef is acting feisty and very funny.

Thank you monkeys for all your prayers and good thought and care for my Josef. I am hoping he is on the mend.  an angelic monkey

Hope so too JSM!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: August 17, 2011, 02:37:17 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Trim -Sidekick sounds like such a hoot!   

We're supposed to travel to see our daughter in a few days.  Hubby has a bad case of poison oak.  Got him anti-itch cream yesterday and will get an antihistamine today.  It keeps spreading. He had a sleepless night.  Was hoping it would be gone before we see our grandsons.

Have a good day Monkeys!

Bless his heart Can, maybe he should go to the doctor and get some steroids, it should clear it right up.  an angelic monkey Hope he gets better.

Thanks JSM - Didnt know that steroids might clear it up.  If there is no improvement he will see the doctor tomorrow.
Right now we're throwing everything at it but the kitchen sink. 
They do, I hate taking them, but they do work for any kind of itch. I get a shot when I get the hives, I won't take the dose pack  I could eat a mountain gorilla and still be hungry. I refuse the dose packs as I gain at least 15 pounds when I take them. Hope what you are doing tonight works and if not get him to the doctor.  an angelic monkey

Unfamiliar with steroid dose packs, but after what you say, will steer clear of them.
He says he will go to the doctor tomorrow, if not improved. but I noticed tonight, while annointing him, lol - there are some dry areas now.  YAY!
Tell him go to the doctor and if he isn't vain like me and trying to fit into a dress, take the steroid dose pack. It will clear it up fast. Glad there are dry areas maybe it is clearing up.  an angelic monkey

Thank goodness it seems to be clearing up.     Thanks for your concern dear JSM.  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1730 on: August 17, 2011, 06:46:56 PM »

That's funny sabotaging your pictures. I can just see you scoring your new pair of boots so you would take a good picture.

I sabotaged my pictures by just having it taken. Boy I tell you I was one homely girl back then.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: August 17, 2011, 06:48:51 PM »

So very very sad Muffy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 17, 2011, 06:49:44 PM »

Morning Monkeys, bad night/morning with Josef. He seemed to be doing so much better, ate loads of food. Woke me up this morning around 4 and had to run down the stairs and he had horrible diarrhea. Finally fell back to sleep, turned off the alarm and came in late. He had it again this morning. It is awful. Please keep praying for him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

oh dear, just when you thought he was getting better.  I hope you both have a better night tonight JSM and you get some rest.
  an angelic monkey Thank you Can, it is better. When I went to pick Josef up today, the vet met me in a room, he told me the stitches are out, no more cone of shame  We talked about the tummy problem that happened and he said it is going to happen because of his irritable bowel disease. We changed his food and he ate too much last night which may have triggered it. He told me to keep him on the new food, no nothing but food, chicken in it and if he doesnt eat then so be it he will eat when he is ready. I asked about if he will be incontinent from the surgery, he said if he jumped off the bed, waited on me to through on clothes and run down three flights of stairs.... NO he is not and will not be incontinent   

I am on cloud nine right now, Josef is acting feisty and very funny.

Thank you monkeys for all your prayers and good thought and care for my Josef. I am hoping he is on the mend.  an angelic monkey

Hope so too JSM!
  an angelic monkey Thank you Can!!! He is feeling so much better he is driving me crazy  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: August 17, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Trim -Sidekick sounds like such a hoot!   

We're supposed to travel to see our daughter in a few days.  Hubby has a bad case of poison oak.  Got him anti-itch cream yesterday and will get an antihistamine today.  It keeps spreading. He had a sleepless night.  Was hoping it would be gone before we see our grandsons.

Have a good day Monkeys!

Bless his heart Can, maybe he should go to the doctor and get some steroids, it should clear it right up.  an angelic monkey Hope he gets better.

Thanks JSM - Didnt know that steroids might clear it up.  If there is no improvement he will see the doctor tomorrow.
Right now we're throwing everything at it but the kitchen sink. 
They do, I hate taking them, but they do work for any kind of itch. I get a shot when I get the hives, I won't take the dose pack  I could eat a mountain gorilla and still be hungry. I refuse the dose packs as I gain at least 15 pounds when I take them. Hope what you are doing tonight works and if not get him to the doctor.  an angelic monkey

Unfamiliar with steroid dose packs, but after what you say, will steer clear of them.
He says he will go to the doctor tomorrow, if not improved. but I noticed tonight, while annointing him, lol - there are some dry areas now.  YAY!
Tell him go to the doctor and if he isn't vain like me and trying to fit into a dress, take the steroid dose pack. It will clear it up fast. Glad there are dry areas maybe it is clearing up.  an angelic monkey

Thank goodness it seems to be clearing up.     Thanks for your concern dear JSM.  an angelic monkey
  That's great, nothing worse than having a rash, poison ivy or the hives. Glad he is doing better!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »

Glad Josef is feeling better! cause it makes his Mommy feel better too!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: August 17, 2011, 10:49:20 PM »

hey everyone!
heading to bed soon..tired today for some reason...
xxxx

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1736 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

Here is a wonderful story with a happy ending. We don't see many that end so happily. This young man is a true HERO.  God Bless him

http://news.yahoo.com/father-2-becomes-hero-abducted-girls-rescue-073823983.html

::snipping2::

.ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The timing was just right for saving the life of a 6-year-old girl and for turning a 24-year-old mechanic and father of two young daughters into a hero.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: August 18, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

Here is a wonderful story with a happy ending. We don't see many that end so happily. This young man is a true HERO.  God Bless him

http://news.yahoo.com/father-2-becomes-hero-abducted-girls-rescue-073823983.html

.ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The timing was just right for saving the life of a 6-year-old girl and for turning a 24-year-old mechanic and father of two young daughters into a hero.

I have been reading about this ! wonderful that this guy got involved and saved this little girls life!  he is a hero!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »

Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: August 18, 2011, 10:55:58 AM »

Good Morning. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.