April 27, 2024, 08:46:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 458044 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 08:01:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Let's get ready to rumble.      ::justice2NJ::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 08:02:40 AM »

I miss her too.
Be back in a bit.Just found out the x that I despised so much died last night.How ironic,since it falls in the week of the anniversary of losing my son. Sidekick does not remember him but granddaughter does....will see how it goes.

Hugs to you and the kiddies. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Thanks Boyzmom.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »

NO ROSE COLORED GLASSES!!!

Where are you!?! You are missed!!

I don't get to see you anymore because nothing's happening on Kyron's thread...but....now I don't see you on Caylee's thread either.  We've covered Missy Casey for years.  Please come and join in and be there for Caylee's justice.  It's so rare we get to see justice...but we will this time! 

Puzzler
Puzzler, I miss No Rose too!!!! I wish she would come back especially for justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

I miss her too.
Be back in a bit.Just found out the x that I despised so much died last night.How ironic,since it falls in the week of the anniversary of losing my son. Sidekick does not remember him but granddaughter does....will see how it goes.

I am sorry Trimm it falls the week of losing your son, sorry for the loss your grandaughter feels and prayers for her and Sidekick.
Thanks JSM.Sidekick gives me super powers.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:00 AM »

I don't get to see you anymore because nothing's happening on Kyron's thread...but....now I don't see you on Caylee's thread either.  We've covered Missy Casey for years.  Please come and join in and be there for Caylee's justice.  It's so rare we get to see justice...but we will this time! 

Puzzler
Puzzler, I miss No Rose too!!!! I wish she would come back especially for justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

I miss her too.

Oh Trimm you do not sound whiny at all. Prayers for your grand daughter since she remembers him and side kick will be fine he has you.  an angelic monkey
Hey Greeneyes.  Sidekick is quite the distraction.  He has old curvy pieces of metal from a piano I took apart(I am a Tinker fairy).Some look like snakes to him...he has paint and colored stones to decorate them.   Monkey Devil! Quite an imagination there,so he has that and some books and we'll be hanging at the cage.   ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2011, 08:25:55 AM »

Look at these little bob cats. 
http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenixktvk3tv-15751070/bobcat-family-at-home-in-front-yard-of-fountain-hills-home-25616347
Bobcat family at home in front yard of Fountain Hills home

17 hours ago - KTVK 3TV Phoenix 1:30 | 180 views

FOUNTAIN HILLS, Ariz. -- For the past 10 years, Ginger Croutch has had a family of bobcats in the front yard of her Fountain Hills home. This year's mother has four kittens.
video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »

Anyone seen Brandi lately?

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2011, 12:59:26 PM »

Sleep tight last night all you female monkeys.    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2011, 03:10:18 PM »

I would think it would make a difference WHY they did not get to sleep! Wink Wink! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »

Puzzler

I miss her too.

I am sorry Trimm it falls the week of losing your son, sorry for the loss your grandaughter feels and prayers for her and Sidekick.
Thanks JSM.Sidekick gives me super powers.   
  an angelic monkey I bet he does Trimm. My prayers are with you all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2011, 06:25:23 PM »

Look at these little bob cats. 
http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenixktvk3tv-15751070/bobcat-family-at-home-in-front-yard-of-fountain-hills-home-25616347
Bobcat family at home in front yard of Fountain Hills home

17 hours ago - KTVK 3TV Phoenix 1:30 | 180 views

FOUNTAIN HILLS, Ariz. -- For the past 10 years, Ginger Croutch has had a family of bobcats in the front yard of her Fountain Hills home. This year's mother has four kittens.
video at link.
  I wonder if Babskat has seen this yet.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2011, 06:25:51 PM »

I would think it would make a difference WHY they did not get to sleep! Wink Wink! 
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »

I hope everyone is doing well and the weather is nice, hot as blazes here.

Last night I had a meltdown. I really and truly lost it and thank God CC could get through on the phone a bit to at least calm me down.

I am so worried about my Josef, his one paw looks like hamburger meat I had to carry him across the parking lot because he was just standing in the street.

I know Josef is old, I talked to a guy that owned his litter mate so I now know is is 13 about to be 14, I know he probably has some kind of immunity issue, I know his vet would tell me he thinks something is horribly wrong and it takes a while for this condition to heal on a old dog, so I don't know why I have this horrible feeling that there is something wrong. I think I am worrying myself about him so much. I know he is uncomfortable, he has to wear either boots or the cone in the car now because I caught him chewing. I almost had a wreck today because he was chewing and I looked back to yell at him and almost rear ended a truck in front of me.

I went to bed crying, I got to work and started crying and am crying now.

Thanks for listening Monkeys to my problem, I know you all are going through much more especially 4 donks and Trimm. Just needed to vent.

Love to you all. Gonna take him outside one last time, but he is wearing his booties tonight.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »

Last night I had a meltdown. I really and truly lost it and thank God CC could get through on the phone a bit to at least calm me down.

I am so worried about my Josef, his one paw looks like hamburger meat I had to carry him across the parking lot because he was just standing in the street.

I know Josef is old, I talked to a guy that owned his litter mate so I now know is is 13 about to be 14, I know he probably has some kind of immunity issue, I know his vet would tell me he thinks something is horribly wrong and it takes a while for this condition to heal on a old dog, so I don't know why I have this horrible feeling that there is something wrong. I think I am worrying myself about him so much. I know he is uncomfortable, he has to wear either boots or the cone in the car now because I caught him chewing. I almost had a wreck today because he was chewing and I looked back to yell at him and almost rear ended a truck in front of me.

Thanks for listening Monkeys to my problem, I know you all are going through much more especially 4 donks and Trimm. Just needed to vent.

Love to you all. Gonna take him outside one last time, but he is wearing his booties tonight.

Jsm...Hang in there. The older dogs take longer to heal. I wish it was as simple as using a sling, I know that carrying him must be very hard. Please take care of yourself. Beela's tail gave a little wag today...see patience...   Get some rest.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »

JSM - I am sending prayers that Josef gets better and you get some peace with what ever happens.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:34 PM »

Our prayers worked - they found him late last night about 6 miles from where he was last seen. He is confused, tired and hungry but otherwise fine. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »

Puzzler

I miss her too.

Loving hugs for you, my friend.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 11:49:29 PM »

I am so sorry, JSM.  I am sending prayers for you and Josef.  Big squishy hugs for you.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 11:51:14 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 07:58:55 AM »

I hope Josef is showing some improvement this morning, JSM. It sounds like it's taking time for him to heal and it's got to be so hard for you.  My heart goes out to you and your sweet boy.   Get well soon Josef!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »

JSM - You think you've got dog problems, look at what I have to deal with.   

Do No Evil 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

JSM - I feel so badly for you.  I hope both you and Josef are feeling better.

an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.