May 28, 2024, 04:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 462394 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »

OMG - they banned you for calling Baez, Bozo?   Monkey Devil! 
They certainly did! Said I was racist!!!! The only good thing over there was the Basement Casual Cam room...hence my look.

Bozo is the one that is racist, not you Tevye.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2011, 11:18:25 AM »

an angelic monkey Morning Monkeys and Happy Father's Day to all monkey's Fathers and any Father Monkey.

I got up at 5:15 so I could get ready to go to Mass with my Dad and Step mom at his Church in Dallas at 8 am  . He retired from his teaching job but possibly will go back in a year (cut backs in school funding), but that is not the point I am getting at. He loves all his students because he knows that because they are special needs kids that makes him love them even more. I know he will miss them tremendously. He is a kind soul and I love my Daddy to no end. Happy Father's Day Daddy. But my real point to this post is this...

One of his students is in ICU at Childrens, this is 16 year old boy, his mother stays with him while he is there (they live 45 miles south of Dallas), my Saintly father picks her up on Sundays and during the week and takes her and her other kids when they are here to Mass. She speaks very little English, but I told her I would keep her in my prayers and if at all possible I ask you monkeys to keep them in your prayers as well. The kid had a kidney transplant four years ago and now he has an infection in his lungs.  an angelic monkey So any prayers are appreciated. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »

an angelic monkey Morning Monkeys and Happy Father's Day to all monkey's Fathers and any Father Monkey.

I got up at 5:15 so I could get ready to go to Mass with my Dad and Step mom at his Church in Dallas at 8 am  . He retired from his teaching job but possibly will go back in a year (cut backs in school funding), but that is not the point I am getting at. He loves all his students because he knows that because they are special needs kids that makes him love them even more. I know he will miss them tremendously. He is a kind soul and I love my Daddy to no end. Happy Father's Day Daddy. But my real point to this post is this...

One of his students is in ICU at Childrens, this is 16 year old boy, his mother stays with him while he is there (they live 45 miles south of Dallas), my Saintly father picks her up on Sundays and during the week and takes her and her other kids when they are here to Mass. She speaks very little English, but I told her I would keep her in my prayers and if at all possible I ask you monkeys to keep them in your prayers as well. The kid had a kidney transplant four years ago and now he has an infection in his lungs.  an angelic monkey So any prayers are appreciated. TIA JSM

You are blessed to have such a sweet daddy. I miss mine terribly. I will keep your dad and the family he is helping in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2011, 12:54:41 PM »

JSM, your dad is such a sweetie, felt his wonderful vibes the moment I met him!  So kind to be helping this poor mom, bless him.

This will be my second year since losing my dad and can say I do miss him alot.  Before the dementia and bad times that accompany that horrible disease he was my rock and will always appreciate and cherish the 60 years I had my daddy........

Please give your dad a big hug from me and I send a Happy Fathers day wish to your fantastic Daddy........luvs & hugs.....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »

JSM, please tell your Daddy I said, "HI!" and I miss him!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2011, 01:58:41 PM »

Coupla things:

1. I'm so scared of being off topic in the Caylee thread that I always try to put in something pertinent to  the case. JSM, you taught me well!

2. I left a post in the "What I'm Thankful For" thread that may interest some of you.

3. Being minus a bewb really does throw one off balance...and how will I ever go swimming again? Maybe just stick a Floatie in there???

4. Pressure washing the deck might have been above my physical capabilities....if I can use my left arm tomorrow, I'll let you know.

5. I just love these:   

and last, yes, yes I do check the Murder Break Room often to see if my posts got moved! So far, so good, whew! I'd hate to get stung by Miss Bee, Klaas or the other wonderful mods. (yep, looks like sucking up to me!)

I'm sorry, Tevye.  The only bewb I got rid of was the one I divorced, I cannot imagine how you feel.  I think of you and pray for you often.

Please take care of yourself and don't do too much.

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Bearly! Hmmm...I'm thinkin' even with the $ a divorce involves, it would be easier (and waaaaay more fun when it's done!) Me, I just have to learn to do left handed cartwheels, and stop carrying everything with my left hand (right hand is for the car keys, of course. You'd think being right handed would help, but I think my right brain was affected, too!) thanks for the prayers, I pray for you and all the monks often...especially our children, be they human or not.

You are right about the divorce part being easier.

You have a great attitude, Tevye, you keep it real.  It is such a gift to know you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2011, 02:02:08 PM »

I have a question for you.  Do men not like to date women who are independent or self-sufficient?  Even if these women only appear this way and are not really able to hang the moon all by themselves.

Guys in general like to be needed. My hubs loves that I am self-sufficient but still likes it when I ask him for help. there are good guys out there but not many - I got one and one will come your way!

Thanks, glad to know there are some good ones out there and you got one.  I love people in general, there are lots of good people out there.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »

I have a question for you.  Do men not like to date women who are independent or self-sufficient?  Even if these women only appear this way and are not really able to hang the moon all by themselves.

Guys in general like to be needed. My hubs loves that I am self-sufficient but still likes it when I ask him for help. there are good guys out there but not many - I got one and one will come your way!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2011, 02:04:55 PM »

You are blessed to have such a sweet daddy. I miss mine terribly. I will keep your dad and the family he is helping in my prayers.
  an angelic monkey Thank you TBM, I am so sorry for the loss of your father I can only imagine how much you miss him.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »

Guys love machismo. They love to "fix things", be they a car or a hassle you're telling them about. The ones who aren't dating you are not *strong* enough to date you. You are missing out on losers, so no loss there. There is someone out there for you....and he'll be the perfect fit. It takes a real man to stand back and let the woman be strong. Sometimes they have to be taught (cough..not mentioning any names, Mr. Tevye) but sometimes you're lucky enough to find one that just comes that way. You'll find him. We'll pray on it!

Thanks, Tevye!  I definitely like to step back, too, and let a guy do his thing.  I guess someone can appear to be strong when they "have" to do it, there is no one else.  I sure could learn to share the load, theirs too.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2011, 02:08:04 PM »

JSM, your dad is such a sweetie, felt his wonderful vibes the moment I met him!  So kind to be helping this poor mom, bless him.

This will be my second year since losing my dad and can say I do miss him alot.  Before the dementia and bad times that accompany that horrible disease he was my rock and will always appreciate and cherish the 60 years I had my daddy........

Please give your dad a big hug from me and I send a Happy Fathers day wish to your fantastic Daddy........luvs & hugs.....
Babs, sorry for this being the second year without you Dad, prayers for you as well. I will tell my Dad that you said hello. He enjoyed that Sunday at the rink and at lunch with you and Greeneyes.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »

JSM, please tell your Daddy I said, "HI!" and I miss him!

I will Bearly, he is always asking about Cubby bear. I told him about prom king and he thought that was wonderful. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »

Since I took Josef to daycare at 7 this morning, I came home, took a nap and am going to skate. Haven't skated on a Sunday in donkeys ages. I will pick Josef up afterwards. Y'all have a great day. Love and hugs JSM

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2011, 02:12:08 PM »

Sometimes I feeel really bad commenting because I do not know the history.  When I saw Bewb, I was not sure what that meant, so rather than make an arse out of myself, I shut up.

If you have recently lost a body part, one of your girls, LOL, for lack of a better word, I am sorrry, but do hope you are feeling better, and hope that they got all that nasty gunk out of your body, and hope it was worth losing a bewb for, Teyve.  I know you feel being OT up in Caylee's.  I see one thing beeing on topic, but then the next post will be about the same thing and be off topic.  I don't get it.  I don't try to get it. 

We can't see them all.  If we get even one complaint unless totally unwarranted we will move the post.  We don't have time to explain or quibble.  Moving a post to the Break Room is not a punishment and we don't keep "tabs" on who's posts get moved more than others.  It's just that many don't have time to watch during the day and the COMPLAIN if they have to wade thru post after post of off topic. 

Hope that explains why some posts get moved when you may think others might need to be moved too. 

Also as a reminder.  None of us get paid to spend our time making things better for everyone else.  We do it because we care about missing persons.

You would be surprised at the plethora of complaints Klaas has to field in one day.  She is one amazing lady and we are more than lucky to have her here.  She is beyond fair.  She has plenty to deal with, and the fact that she comes here every day, rain or shine, is a gift.  Her passion drives her, not a paycheck, there isn't one.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2011, 02:18:04 PM »

an angelic monkey Bearly, I don't know the answer to that question. I have been self sufficient since I was divorced and guess that could be a reason I never really dated because I didn't want anyone telling me what to do with my money like my ex did with me. Sweetheart there is someone out there for you, don't let it get you down. God sent me the man of my dreams and who would have thunked it would be a monkey in a cage. Hang in there and no you are dearly loved, by me, CC and all the monkeys. 

That was beautiful.  Thanks for the love!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2011, 02:19:25 PM »

ITA and one will come her way.

I just hope I'm home.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »

Guys love machismo. They love to "fix things", be they a car or a hassle you're telling them about. The ones who aren't dating you are not *strong* enough to date you. You are missing out on losers, so no loss there. There is someone out there for you....and he'll be the perfect fit. It takes a real man to stand back and let the woman be strong. Sometimes they have to be taught (cough..not mentioning any names, Mr. Tevye) but sometimes you're lucky enough to find one that just comes that way. You'll find him. We'll pray on it!
  Words of wisdom from St Tevye.

Prayers are always appreciated.  I thought she was Sister Tevye.  I must be confused.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2011, 02:24:51 PM »

I will definitely be praying for that family and for your Daddy, too. 

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »

an angelic monkey Thank you TBM, I am so sorry for the loss of your father I can only imagine how much you miss him.

I agree.  I am sending out soothing thoughts for you today, TBM.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.