June 16, 2024, 06:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #27 6/13/11 - 8/23/11  (Read 464449 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #580 on: July 14, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »

an angelic monkey Thank you monkeys for your support and prayers, the vet just called with Josef's results and my heart jumped out of my chest. It is an adenoma, she read the pathology report but after she told me it wasn't cancer I started crying and didn't hear the rest. She is going to talk to Josef's regular vet about his problem with the diarrhea but at least we know it isn't cancer. I love you all for caring and praying for him. I just knew it was going to be lymphoma because of him not healing on his feet and the belly troubles. The pathologist report said treatment would be to remove it, but it is right on his bum hole, I don't want to do anything that would make him have trouble in that area. She agreed.

Taking him for a walk now!!!      an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey Thank you all again for the prayers, thank you to God, Jesus and St Francis. Thank you CC also for being my rock.

Now for a little action that I love to do now I have a bit of good news        

Beela is wobbling around in joy.
  an angelic monkey Tell Beela thank you and not to wobble around too much. Thank you again for your support.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 14, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »

JSM - I just got around to checking in (On vacation with lots of family!) and was so HAPPY to read that Joe is good! Prayers are wonderful things!

I am just trying to decide if I want CC to get the job or to move to TX with you!!!
TBM, have a great vacation and thanks so much for your prayers. Yes they are wonderful.

About CC moving down here, I will leave it in God's hands.  I really want him here though, but if he gets the job in Chicago it is God's will, not mine.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

JSM - such great news for Joe!  Will you do the surgery?  Or does the vet say it is OK to leave it.

OK - I am NOT a nurse, nor could I ever be, but I do know (I think I know) that adenomas are benign and if they are not bothersome they can be left alone.  Is that what your vet says?

Yipee - cuddle with Joesmama Bin Laden tonight!!  That made me chuckle out loud this morning when I read that!
Thank you Caddy!!!! I doubt I will do the surgery because it could be a problem with his pooping. I will wait to see what his regular vet says, but I do believe they can be left alone. I don't think it is a good idea to put him under anesthesia at his age. Tell Chubbie and the Criminal (sounds like names on NJ Shore, I love it) that Joesama Bin Laden says hi and thank you Caddy for your prayers.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »

morning Trimm and monkey friends..
BBL..real life calling...

Cookie - was with the City 12.5 years. Will be meeting with the pension people on 7/18 to look into my options. Have plenty socked away and with unemployment not really worried. The new mayor stated that all city departments must cut salaries by either 10% or through layoffs of senior management. Our department chose layoffs - those bastages. Will probably be interviewing with Cook County for similar position in a few weeks. I also believe there is reciprocity between the City and the County so if I get the job my pension carries over. If I don't get the job will probably be moving in with wifey at the end of September.

CC..So Sorry to hear of your lay off.  It is a blessing you have a good pension.  The Cook County position sounds good..moving to Texas wouldn't be bad either would it?  God always leaves another door open for us, when he closes the first....kinda like my grandchildren do LOL.  Glad you were able to get out and golf some and relax.

JAM..I hope all is going well with your sweet Joseph.  You are such a good doggie mommy to him. 

Cookie ..hi.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »

an angelic monkey Thank you all again for your prayers, I am going to put Josef to bed, if I had a pizza I would let him eat it tonight.

Prayers for you all and thank you for prayers for Josef and me. I haven't been in Caylee's tonight but hope to heck court starts at 7 am and she has to show for the deposition. I HATE HER!!         

My heart is still pounding, going to bed after I catch up in Caylee's.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »

JSM - such great news for Joe!  Will you do the surgery?  Or does the vet say it is OK to leave it.

OK - I am NOT a nurse, nor could I ever be, but I do know (I think I know) that adenomas are benign and if they are not bothersome they can be left alone.  Is that what your vet says?

Yipee - cuddle with Joesmama Bin Laden tonight!!  That made me chuckle out loud this morning when I read that!
Thank you Caddy!!!! I doubt I will do the surgery because it could be a problem with his pooping. I will wait to see what his regular vet says, but I do believe they can be left alone. I don't think it is a good idea to put him under anesthesia at his age. Tell Chubbie and the Criminal (sounds like names on NJ Shore, I love it) that Joesama Bin Laden says hi and thank you Caddy for your prayers.
You will make the right choice, along with your vet.  Faith is something I strongly believe in.  Hugs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »

Cookie - was with the City 12.5 years. Will be meeting with the pension people on 7/18 to look into my options. Have plenty socked away and with unemployment not really worried. The new mayor stated that all city departments must cut salaries by either 10% or through layoffs of senior management. Our department chose layoffs - those bastages. Will probably be interviewing with Cook County for similar position in a few weeks. I also believe there is reciprocity between the City and the County so if I get the job my pension carries over. If I don't get the job will probably be moving in with wifey at the end of September.

CC..So Sorry to hear of your lay off.  It is a blessing you have a good pension.  The Cook County position sounds good..moving to Texas wouldn't be bad either would it?  God always leaves another door open for us, when he closes the first....kinda like my grandchildren do LOL.  Glad you were able to get out and golf some and relax.

JAM..I hope all is going well with your sweet Joseph.  You are such a good doggie mommy to him. 

Cookie ..hi.

Hi Gypsy... thank you for saying I am a good mom to Josef. I really love all your posts on Caylee's thread. You always make me think of things I have never thought of. Thank you for looking after Caylee.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:20 PM »

an angelic monkey Thank you monkeys for your support and prayers, the vet just called with Josef's results and my heart jumped out of my chest. It is an adenoma, she read the pathology report but after she told me it wasn't cancer I started crying and didn't hear the rest. She is going to talk to Josef's regular vet about his problem with the diarrhea but at least we know it isn't cancer. I love you all for caring and praying for him. I just knew it was going to be lymphoma because of him not healing on his feet and the belly troubles. The pathologist report said treatment would be to remove it, but it is right on his bum hole, I don't want to do anything that would make him have trouble in that area. She agreed.

Taking him for a walk now!!!      an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey Thank you all again for the prayers, thank you to God, Jesus and St Francis. Thank you CC also for being my rock.

Now for a little action that I love to do now I have a bit of good news        

Thank God for the wonderful news!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 14, 2011, 09:50:58 PM »

I don't know what to hope for...only the best outcome.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 14, 2011, 09:53:35 PM »

JSM - I just got around to checking in (On vacation with lots of family!) and was so HAPPY to read that Joe is good! Prayers are wonderful things!

I am just trying to decide if I want CC to get the job or to move to TX with you!!!
TBM, have a great vacation and thanks so much for your prayers. Yes they are wonderful.

About CC moving down here, I will leave it in God's hands.  I really want him here though, but if he gets the job in Chicago it is God's will, not mine.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 14, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »

Yay...JSM...this makes me happy

As i have stated before my DD works for a vet..she tells me all the time NO PEOPLE FOOD..I said ok I will follow that rule(as the boys ::dogwag::stare at me when I eat as tho they are straving..and of course they eat first...also when  get  up in age they really need the senior food..their system can not tolerate to much protein...then you have to be so careful when switching their food because it causes upset tummies...my two cents for what it is worth.

On a lighter note..my little guy (the whiz king) was under the dining room table this morning and I saw something round and brown (several pieces) I thought great he is eating his own poop after a closer look he was enjoying a pecan he found while outside this morning and brought in without me seeing it in his mouth His favorite snack is soy beans in the shell...he can get the bean out of the shell as easy as I can.

Continued prayers for Joe an angelic monkey

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 15, 2011, 12:09:59 AM »

It's been raining here for 2 hrs at a rate of 2" to 4" per hour. We are under flash flood warnings and they expect the rain to continue for another 1 1/2 to 2 hours. In some of the low lying areas they already have 1' of water on the roads. Guess what ? Tomorrow is suppose to be a repeat.  Please make it stop or my dogs will never get out of their vests. Hope Trimm is doing OK

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #592 on: July 15, 2011, 04:04:45 AM »

JSM, I am so glad to hear Josef got good results from the biopsy! I know you have lots on your mind right now but you are a strong Monkey and this season will pass. Prayers that CC's situation will be resolved just as it should be.   an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2011, 08:17:18 AM »

Nothing like a cup of hot coffee and a nice Sidebar to start off your morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2011, 04:04:52 PM »

It's been raining here for 2 hrs at a rate of 2" to 4" per hour. We are under flash flood warnings and they expect the rain to continue for another 1 1/2 to 2 hours. In some of the low lying areas they already have 1' of water on the roads. Guess what ? Tomorrow is suppose to be a repeat.  Please make it stop or my dogs will never get out of their vests. Hope Trimm is doing OK

I hope you are okay!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 15, 2011, 05:12:29 PM »

Some rain and thunder...so far so good.  Stay safe.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »

i thought about CC when i saw this........   
Miss Florida in her bikini.
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/entertainment/28552962/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #597 on: July 15, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »

as usual Trimmyou cougar, I can't view so please post another pic of you in your bikini before JSM gets home. 

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »

You will make the right choice, along with your vet.  Faith is something I strongly believe in.  Hugs.
  an angelic monkey Thank you Caddy. Faith is something I strongly believe in as well.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 15, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »

Her cousin was my best friend from elementary through high school. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.