March 28, 2024, 01:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CBB's a MIL! WEDDING PICTURES!  (Read 9963 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 09:09:43 PM »

CBB, the pictures are so beautiful.  Can I ask where these pictures were taken?  Almost looks like a castle.  The bride and groom are simply beautiful and look so happy together.  I love the picture of the two girls and boy walking away from the camera.  Those kids are so cute.  I just love the extra touch of the bagpipes.  Thanks for sharing with your monkey family.

an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 04:01:37 PM »

CBB, the pictures are so beautiful.  Can I ask where these pictures were taken?  Almost looks like a castle.  The bride and groom are simply beautiful and look so happy together.  I love the picture of the two girls and boy walking away from the camera.  Those kids are so cute.  I just love the extra touch of the bagpipes.  Thanks for sharing with your monkey family.

an angelic monkey

Hi Blue Moon!!

It was at Oaks Castle in Johnson City, just down from the University. The place is actually used as a medical clinic now and on occasion will allow weddings there. It was built as a private residence and there's a lot about the place that really needs to be restored to its' original grandeur. There are a couple of gardens on the grounds that have the original boxwoods that you can tell formed a maze, but they've been allowed to grow so out of control that you're in it before you realize it. I'd love to get my hands on it and have enough money to do it right.

I finally downloaded the rest of the pictures and think I have more of the grounds. I was going to post a few more pictures anyway, and will include a few if they're different than what's already here. Thanks for the kind  comments, Blue Moon.

Thanks to everyone for the nice sentiments!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 04:50:27 PM »

Believe it or not, the boxwoods they are in front of has a slight seperation. Go through it and it opens up to a beautiful clearing with stone steps.

I KNOW this look from my son........... and I KNEW what was coming was NOT going to be Good!!  

AND IT WASN'T!!!  

She took it FAR better than I would have!

There was a kid's table with chicken nuggets, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, crayons, etc:

I thought to bring flip flops.......... and got in them before the night was over! The bride ended up barefoot! LOL!

I include this only because the bridesmaids, the bride and I got together at my house and cut up every bit of the fruit that went in to the Sangria. We then added the wine and put it in 10 gallon tubs! My garbage man must have thought I was on a real binge!!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:08:22 PM by CBB » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 05:51:53 PM »

Thank You CBB for sharing your sons wedding with us.  I love all the pictures.  The love and joy that shines through every picture does this old heart good. I think one of my favorites is the one of your son and DIL on the balcony with her dress draped over the edge. The grounds are beautiful even with the heat I know was there they make it look cool and peaceful. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 12:58:31 AM »

Thank You CBB for sharing your sons wedding with us.  I love all the pictures.  The love and joy that shines through every picture does this old heart good. I think one of my favorites is the one of your son and DIL on the balcony with her dress draped over the edge. The grounds are beautiful even with the heat I know was there they make it look cool and peaceful. 

queen king

I agree!  These are just beautiful!

sunny sunny sunny

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 01:15:40 PM »

Gorgeous wedding.  Love the lush green backdrops.  Bride and groom make a great looking couple.
Thanks CBB. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 12:52:11 AM »

I love the wedding pics - so beautiful!!  Wow, he nailed her with that cake!  And she was so polite with his cake.  I always love black & White wedding pictures - Extra CLASSY!! 

BTW, The pic of Bubba and your son together - is it just my eyes or does Bubba have some more lipstick going on?  

Thank you sooo much for sharing them with us.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 12:06:19 AM »

I am just amazed by the pictures. They are just outstanding. The bride is so beautiful and your son so handsome. One of the most beautiful weddings I have seen pictures of my whole life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 01:13:02 AM »

I love the wedding pics - so beautiful!!  Wow, he nailed her with that cake!  And she was so polite with his cake.  I always love black & White wedding pictures - Extra CLASSY!! 

BTW, The pic of Bubba and your son together - is it just my eyes or does Bubba have some more lipstick going on?  

Thank you sooo much for sharing them with us.

Poor Bubba, he can't put his lipstick on in peace!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »

CBB the wedding was so beautiful! I love the purple flowers, the PB and J sands and the cake for Bubba. What a wonderful day it seems to have been. Congrats to you and your family! Your new daughter in law looks lovely. 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.