April 26, 2024, 09:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265324 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: June 15, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »

The jurors will be celebrities after this case. I can't wait to hear how they all come to the verdict they choose. 
Me too....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1001 on: June 15, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »

They are going to annihilate George.

I expect it to be pretty brutal

No more "funny times" for him, for quite awhile.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: June 15, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »

I hope the jury will say that it was an accident and the baby killer onlu gets 15 years an walk free on her 30s with millions of dollars for books and movies...i will feel bad if it happens!....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: June 15, 2011, 10:36:27 PM »

All it will do is end up annihilating their own client.  The entire idea of this slore agreeing to put blame on her entire family in one way or anther makes CASEY's crimes even more heinous.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »

I hope the jury will say that it was an accident and the baby killer onlu gets 15 years an walk free on her 30s with millions of dollars for books and movies...i will feel bad if it happens!....
Susan smith confessed showed remorse and got life. I think Casey will get death esp. at this day and age. Unless one or more jurors try to say she maybe didn't mean to kill her just knock her out and act Like she was kidnapped, since zenaida story is out there? I hope they are smarter than that. and Susan had some proof she had in past she was molested, we shall see what defense has... prob Notin.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »

All it will do is end up annihilating their own client.  The entire idea of this slore agreeing to put blame on her entire family in one way or anther makes CASEY's crimes even more heinous.
If casey was SOOOOOOOOOOOO upset with George molesting her --- why didn't she kill George instead of her own baby? .......... That's all folks.

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »

I'm nervous for tomorrow! :[ I hope the jury sees through the defense's lies!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 15, 2011, 10:43:09 PM »

::snipping2::
He needs to give them a dose of their own medicine.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »

Maybe after they completely beat the crap out of George, he will step off of the witness stand and blow kisses to 'hey beautiful'.. I can't get a bead on any of these ghouls anymore. I can't tell who is real.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

Omg me too, especially if they spit on me!

I would have gone totally nutz!!! Someone would have gone to jail and someone else to the hospital
Would have been the same scenario here, SunnyinTX~

O hell to the no with anyone spitting on me or mine, I would have been slinging meatballs with a sling shot  & cussing in Italian  at the very least with an entourage soon arriving to assist BaDaBing!
Hey Paisan~
We would have been out with the baseball bats!

Dam skippy straight Paisan -- I just got home from food shopping & gonna chill for the rest of the evening.   Tomorrow should be "interesting" but I will bet we will never hear from the defense's new addition to their witness list.   Once those phone records are looked at again, it will become obvious that the two men did not have "contact."

For now, Buon notte 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-just-how-smart-is-the-defense-team.html
Casey Anthony: Just how smart is the defense team?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on June, 15 2011 10:14 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: June 15, 2011, 10:47:42 PM »

Maybe after they completely beat the crap out of George, he will step off of the witness stand and blow kisses to 'hey beautiful'.. I can't get a bead on any of these ghouls anymore. I can't tell who is real.....
You got that right I can't tell either, and media has it all messed up!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1012 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »

I think it will be the end of both of them... just in different ways. I know most here don't agree... but he isn't anything but a dirty old molester, to me.

If he gets pwned... oh well.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: June 15, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »

I think it will be the end of both of them... just in different ways. I know most here don't agree... but he isn't anything but a dirty old molester, to me.

Carpe, I think you may be dead on -- I have NO sympathy for George. Like I said above, casey should have offed George -- not her own baby. Screw 'em both!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1014 on: June 15, 2011, 10:53:54 PM »

I just don't understand why you keep calling GA a dirty molester!  Do you know something we don't know?  I don't feel sorry for GA or CA but I don't think there is sufficient evidence to prove he molested KC.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: June 15, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »

I don't know if true or not, but doesn't seem like (if) so, her Attorneys got or tried to get her help, counseling for it... its hard for me to believe the way she interested with her mom and dad. She sure hates her mom!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: June 15, 2011, 10:54:50 PM »

I am curious to know what they were crying in the elevator about.. was it because they found out the defense is going to barbecue them? or was it because JP denied the motion to acquit KC?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 15, 2011, 10:55:27 PM »

Mistrial in the making courtesy of Bozo and Mumbles????  They have tried to get it every other way.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: June 15, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »

Interacted! Not interested .. oopsy
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: June 15, 2011, 10:57:03 PM »

Is there any possible way a Duhfense atty like Bozo could be thinking that his client is really a sick beeyotch and killed her daughter but he knows no matter how stupid he looks he has to make Crasey think he is on her side and put up a good defense?  Could he really know how stupid he looks and dumb his defense strategy is but the amount of publicity and offers this will bring in after it's over was too go to pass up?  Yes, this points to a lawyer being sheisty and not upholding his oath but money and fame speaks louder than truth and justice to some!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.