April 25, 2024, 03:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264858 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: June 15, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »

I am curious to know what they were crying in the elevator about.. was it because they found out the defense is going to barbecue them? or was it because JP denied the motion to acquit KC?
Maybe they are worried they didn't lie enough to help her.. maybe defense putting a guilt trip on them? Hard to tell..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: June 15, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »

Is there any possible way a Duhfense atty like Bozo could be thinking that his client is really a sick beeyotch and killed her daughter but he knows no matter how stupid he looks he has to make Crasey think he is on her side and put up a good defense?  Could he really know how stupid he looks and dumb his defense strategy is but the amount of publicity and offers this will bring in after it's over was too go to pass up?  Yes, this points to a lawyer being sheisty and not upholding his oath but money and fame speaks louder than truth and justice to some!
he is on this ride thinking he wil be famous..instead he will be infamous 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: June 15, 2011, 11:00:58 PM »

Is there any possible way a Duhfense atty like Bozo could be thinking that his client is really a sick beeyotch and killed her daughter but he knows no matter how stupid he looks he has to make Crasey think he is on her side and put up a good defense?  Could he really know how stupid he looks and dumb his defense strategy is but the amount of publicity and offers this will bring in after it's over was too go to pass up?  Yes, this points to a lawyer being sheisty and not upholding his oath but money and fame speaks louder than truth and justice to some!

I think your right about the bein on her side thing. I think they had something goin on in past when she was free.. he doesn't want to come back to.bite him!
And he is so inexperienced!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

he is on this ride thinking he wil be famous..instead he will be infamous 
Omg and especially that too!!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:27 PM »

I don't uphold George in anything but I have to in this one. There has to be an explanation for those phone calls from this Thompson man. I let people use my phone all the time. How would I know who they call? Another thing is I have had people call me calling someone else time after time and I had no idea who they were. It happens all the time.

Sure does....I get bill collectors all the time calling for the person who had my phone number before I did. I cannot get them to stop either.. Maybe something as simple as a number that had been changed?
Very true.  I know I've had missed calls and thinking they were from one person, I've even called the number back.  So, if the call came in, george could have answered it, been cut off when the caller didnt recognize the answering voice and Gerorge could of called it back.

Many possibilities here.  I think they are stretching on this one.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1025 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »

Hi Grandma2Maddie -

No, I don't know any inside info. It's just observations & intuition. I try to always make sure I say "I believe" "I think"
I wouldn't throw it out there if I didn't believe it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: June 15, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »

I don't uphold George in anything but I have to in this one. There has to be an explanation for those phone calls from this Thompson man. I let people use my phone all the time. How would I know who they call? Another thing is I have had people call me calling someone else time after time and I had no idea who they were. It happens all the time.

I want them to put this guy on first.Over at WS, this was researched previously ( a year or two ago ) by someone named AZlawyer.
This perp's phone number is very close to the phone number for George's former work. Like a transposed digit.
From my reading over there, they have contacted Lippman and Hornsby.
Put this guy on first, then the jury will see what azzhats with their sloppy research and the way that they connect the dots to nowhere, DT would be laffed at by jury,  anyhting else after that also. Also HLN running with it is a hoot, shows how relaiable they are also.   

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:06 PM »

Sure does....I get bill collectors all the time calling for the person who had my phone number before I did. I cannot get them to stop either.. Maybe something as simple as a number that had been changed?
Very true.  I know I've had missed calls and thinking they were from one person, I've even called the number back.  So, if the call came in, george could have answered it, been cut off when the caller didnt recognize the answering voice and Gerorge could of called it back.

Many possibilities here.  I think they are stretching on this one.
I agree! I doubt he will testify, but if he does the doofuse defense will compose the same image they have! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:32 PM »

I think your right about the bein on her side thing. I think they had something goin on in past when she was free.. he doesn't want to come back to.bite him!
And he is so inexperienced!
Whether Bozo and casey had a relationship or not -- casey will SAY they did, so Bozo loses no matter what. He WILL lose this case, he WILL get sanctioned or even disbarred no matter what, and he WILL be laughed at.

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »

Well, I'm resting my case until the morning when the duhfense starts presenting their side.
Until then goodnight monkeys.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: June 15, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »

I am curious to know what they were crying in the elevator about.. was it because they found out the defense is going to barbecue them? or was it because JP denied the motion to acquit KC?

Or it could be a combination due to this being the last day either of them heard their grandchild sing "You are my Sunshine" three years ago & the State laid out what their attorney is now referring to as established.   Im not sure what to make of them entirely other than knowing for certain that they are mad yet they dont want to see their monster put to death - I cant say I trust either of them completely, respect them or would have them over for dinner but I wouldnt wish their hell on even people I dont care for, know that.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1031 on: June 15, 2011, 11:08:20 PM »

Hi Grandma2Maddie -

No, I don't know any inside info. It's just observations & intuition. I try to always make sure I say "I believe" "I think"
I wouldn't throw it out there if I didn't believe it.
I was just curious as I haven't always been signed in when I'm on here and post.  Plus, I haven't followed it as close until awhile before the Frye hearings.  We all have our own opinions and that is what makes this forum the best!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 15, 2011, 11:10:25 PM »

I want them to put this guy on first.Over at WS, this was researched previously ( a year or two ago ) by someone named AZlawyer.

This perp's phone number is very close to the phone number for George's former work. Like a transposed digit.
From my reading over there, they have contacted Lippman and Hornsby.
Put this guy on first, then the jury will see what azzhats with their sloppy research and the way that they connect the dots to nowhere, DT would be laffed at by jury,  anyhting else after that also. Also HLN running with it is a hoot, shows how relaiable they are also.   

Baez " Mr Thompson you called George Anthony on this date"
Thompson " who"
Baez " let me refresh your memory"
May I approach your honor.. u may
" do u recognize this numba"
Thomas " yea yea that's my parole officer"
Thomas "oh wait its 1 digit off, sorry"
Baez "no further questions"
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1033 on: June 15, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »

I think we're in for a couple of days of pointless, circular arguments that lead nowhere, ludicrous claims that will not be proven, and lots of sidebars.  It will be entertaining and boring, all at the same time.   And of course if the killer takes the stand that will be fun too. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: June 15, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »

Well, I can imagine what kind of vile evil statments the DT will make tomorrow. I peek in and I get the high points via emails at work.
It's just going to be them flinging the mud at everyone and it really is up to the jury.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 15, 2011, 11:21:52 PM »

I think we're in for a couple of days of pointless, circular arguments that lead nowhere, ludicrous claims that will not be proven, and lots of sidebars.  It will be entertaining and boring, all at the same time.   And of course if the killer takes the stand that will be fun too. 
Texasbarmom, I like how you always sum up things Smile

If she does testify it will be interesting, I don't think she will..then all the fraud charges come out ect..and she's a coward.
I hope the defense ends tomorrow, and does not bring more pain to the Anthonys.. as crazy as they seem.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: June 15, 2011, 11:22:59 PM »

As long as the end result is justice for Caylee, they can fling all the poo they want..
I am sure there is more to come!
Goodnight Monkey Friends!
See ya at 9am est! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: June 15, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »

As long as the end result is justice for Caylee, they can fling all the poo they want..
I am sure there is more to come!
Goodnight Monkey Friends!
See ya at 9am est! 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1038 on: June 15, 2011, 11:29:48 PM »

Night ya'll!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: June 15, 2011, 11:34:25 PM »

I still say that the case for the Defense changed 180 degrees from their opening statement. The burden of proof, in a snap of finger; went from the State having to PROVE casey killed Caylee to the Defense having to PROVE George both molested casey AND helped her dispose of the body. It's ludicrous. This case will be taught in Law Schools  from now on on the most ridiculous/incompetent Defense EVER!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.