April 25, 2024, 03:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264859 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 08:08:29 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/cindy-anthony-lies-on-standover-explains-changes-attitude-towards-casey-by-mouthing-i-love-you/

::snipping2::
Cindy was shown a  photo of Casey and Caylee which was brought into evidence. She looked at the photo and then quickly wiped one eye and then the other . There were no tears and no liquid to indicate  despair and  most of all no facial expression to indicate tears and upset. It is my view that she was doing this for the purposes of  jury sympathy. These non tear crying and eye wiping of non tears  is  very similar to Casey’s behavior.

Cindy then shows her manipulation as she refuses to answer  Linda Dran Burdick’s question about both containers being similar to the ones she had in her home. All she had to do was answer “yes. “  Instead, she had to be difficult  and say that she didn’t know the size of the first container. No one was  asking  her about  the size of the container .  She was just asked a simple question, that  is often asked to kids  on Sesame Street ” Which  is like the other?”

When she was grilled,  ,  she finally answered “yes “after wasting  so much unnecessary time.   She needed to have answered “yes”   the first place.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 08:28:08 AM »

the only thing bozo was right about is that Casey learned to lie at an early age, but not because George molested her but because she watched them lie about everything...Casey has watched G and C lie from the begining of when Caylee was first reported missing and she has watched them lie for her as if she is on a petestal looking down on them. even as early as yesterday she watched cindy lie about the blanket and lie about anything she could. NOT a reason to kill your child but a reason you would grow up to be a liar, although have never see anyone lie the way she does. Amazing details and matter a fact attitude. So sad that Cindy is such a pushover when it comes to Casey

I also think that Cindy was a pushover - always telling George she would handle it and when George got tough with KC he was told to stop acting like a detective.

Here's why I think KC is such a great liar from early years - KC (like all children) tested her parents and found out that with a little manipulation she could get what ever she wanted from Cindy.  She used that and got better and better over the years of getting what she wanted from Cindy.  Cindy even testified on the stand that she believed everything KC was telling her.  How gullible can one person be?!?!

So, KC became a great liar over the years - she had no governor to slow her down (which would have been George) but Cindy didn't want George acting like a detective and we know KC yelled at her dad when he demanded to know where Caylee was - KC yelled at him to stop being a cop and be a dad!  Twisted!!  What caring dad/granddad wouldn't want to know where his family is???

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 08:30:32 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/cindy-anthony-lies-on-standover-explains-changes-attitude-towards-casey-by-mouthing-i-love-you/

Cindy was shown a  photo of Casey and Caylee which was brought into evidence. She looked at the photo and then quickly wiped one eye and then the other . There were no tears and no liquid to indicate  despair and  most of all no facial expression to indicate tears and upset. It is my view that she was doing this for the purposes of  jury sympathy. These non tear crying and eye wiping of non tears  is  very similar to Casey’s behavior.

Cindy then shows her manipulation as she refuses to answer  Linda Dran Burdick’s question about both containers being similar to the ones she had in her home. All she had to do was answer “yes. “  Instead, she had to be difficult  and say that she didn’t know the size of the first container. No one was  asking  her about  the size of the container .  She was just asked a simple question, that  is often asked to kids  on Sesame Street ” Which  is like the other?”

When she was grilled,  ,  she finally answered “yes “after wasting  so much unnecessary time.   She needed to have answered “yes”   the first place.

Guess it was hard for Cindy to simply say yes, afterall, "CINDY" was the "one" tying so much evidence against KC to the house yesterday.  IMO, the important point is that she did say "yes".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 08:33:27 AM »

Can you imagine how p.o.'d KC was to hear her mom tie all that evidence to the house?

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 08:34:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkets
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 08:34:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkets
sorry monkeys
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 08:36:31 AM »

Puzzler, I have such mixed feelings about the parents....
I want them prosecuted, I feel compassion.. I am in a tug of war with myself....
I see how dysfunctional the whole group is....
I am so anticipating Justice for Caylee so that maybe I can get 1 good nights sleep.
The tossing and turning and disturbo dreaming take it's toll

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 08:36:45 AM »

Guess it was hard for Cindy to simply say yes, afterall, "CINDY" was the "one" tying so much evidence against KC to the house yesterday.  IMO, the important point is that she did say "yes".

No matter what cindy is-she has to be in pain-more pain then I will ever want to know
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 08:37:35 AM »

Hi Cherjers     
Good morning Monks, Monkets, Monkeys, guests and everyone else ready for another day hoping for justice for Caylee!   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 08:39:14 AM »

Dont know why the state did not call George friend from Ohio -who saw George go after Kc to tell him where Caylee was--the state did not do that great of a job-
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 08:41:42 AM »

there was that story i saw recently where casey got a present from another class mate and when her mom picked her up from school she aske casey why did the girl give you that and the other little girl said its for her birthday and cindy walked away with casey saying she needed to stop lying...soooooo there you go
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 08:44:07 AM »

::justice2NJ:: Morning Monkeys, praying we are getting closer to justice for Caylee.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 08:48:04 AM »

Justice for Caylee.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 08:48:41 AM »

morning everyone!
sitting here with my coffee waiting...seeing the Eagle in the courtroom just now...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 08:48:51 AM »

How long is court today?
 ::justice2NJ::

I think it's real quick today.  They will come in at 9am, do a little then the State will either rest it's case today or tomorrow morning.  The Defense does not plan on starting until tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 08:49:28 AM »

Justice for Caylee.

Love this photo Blonde, thanks for posting it!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

morning everyone!
sitting here with my coffee waiting...seeing the Eagle in the courtroom just now...
Are you watching it on tv or on the internet Cookie?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »

i couldnt believe cindy saying she had never seen that shirt before that caylee was wearing not could i believe that bozo was trying to say whoever dressed her didnt know what size she wore so it must have been somone else...even if cindy was telling the truth about the shirt we know she was wearing it when she was WITH casey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »

morning everyone!
Are you watching it on tv or on the internet Cookie?

internet..people in there now...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »

Justice for Caylee.

Never saw this one before.. thank you so much for ALL the pics you post Blonde!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.