April 19, 2024, 06:38:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264689 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-testify-defense-charges-killed-caylee/story?id=13840879
Casey Anthony Trial: Will She Testify in Her Defense for Caylee's Murder
By JESSICA HOPPER
June 15, 2011

video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 15, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »

KC thought she was gonna sit at the defense table during the break and socialize....fooled her!  the bailiff came and took her in the back!!
hahaha!

Gota love it!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 15, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »

KC just smiled and winked at Mumbles! 

Thank you for your pictures I'm going to be away all weekend

Yes, thank you to you both.

Blonde, have a wonderful weekend, and be safe on that harley.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 15, 2011, 10:55:54 AM »

Linda just said the relationship between Cindy and Casey would be the motive!!!!!!
Did I miss something. There was no evidence put in about Cindy and kc relationship

There was testimony by Amy (cruise ship employee) that Casey had told Amy, her Mother Cindy was crazy.  etc. She went on to explain ICA'S demeanor in the vehicle after the three of them left Tonys.   
Due to the things ICA told Amy, Amy said she was frightened of Cindy.

Plus the brief references to Cindy's Myspace entry, what was said on the jail visit videos & the 911 calls speak for themselves.

for sure!
I wish the tattoo had said La Bella Vita - the beautiful life. 

beautiful life allows def. to tell the jury Caylee was beautiful in life as a tribute from ICA to Caylee.  which of course we all know is BS!

Logic dictates that if you are getting a tattoo in tribute of an person that has passed, you are somber & not throwing a pizza party.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:06 AM »

I have a dumb question.  I thought during the Frye hearings that the DT's botonist was not able to be called an expert witness.    When/if he testifies can they be called an expert.  I'm so dumb when it comes to this stuff.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

Poisonin by chloroform - doesn't phase KC.

No it didn't

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »

HUGE waste of time this morning.  I bet JBP is in his chambers playing solitaire, checking his facebook, making a farmville deal, just passing a little time and when he comes out at 11:15 he will say MOTION FOR ACQUITTAL DENIED!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
LDB days the motive would have been rift between mother/ daughter. Cindy Anthony v #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
And we know that GA and CA were next in line to die as per computer searches.

If they had given her "one more day" as she kept asking this entire case would have had a different outcome because I honestly believe they both would have been dead. Dead witnesses tell no tales.

BBM
Ok..I am going to blame you for my thoughts right now.  Oh how I wish ICA would have been given one more day.  It's all Turbo's fault I said this.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »

Coming down from the rafters while we are waiting to see exactly what you guys think about ICA taking the stand.  Are they stupid enough to put her up there after everything has been brought out concerning her pathological need to lie?  Secondly, will Shirley Plesea have any part in this trial?  I know she is old and fragile, but what a story she could tell.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »

Yes, thank you to you both.

Blonde, have a wonderful weekend, and be safe on that harley.

Thank You Can, this will my first time on Vacation since my mom has died . an angelic monkey

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »

HLN just played the whole video of Caylee at the nursing home and it brought me to tears.  I wish the jury could see this with the caption that this was the last picture of Caylee before she was murdered.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2011, 11:00:09 AM »

HUGE waste of time this morning.  I bet JBP is in his chambers playing solitaire, checking his facebook, making a farmville deal, just passing a little time and when he comes out at 11:15 he will say MOTION FOR ACQUITTAL DENIED!

I pray  their will be  Justice for Caylee an angelic monkey

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »

I'm watching InSessions and they're playing the video that Cindy took of Caylee on Father's Day at the nursing home - Caylee is talking and going through a book.  The video is the same video that the picture came from that the prosecution showed the jury during their opening statement.  I'm hoping that the entire video is shown at the conclusion of the prosectution's case in the penalty phase.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

All the witnesses disparaged her character? She has no character except a skank.
Her own defense has been disparaging her since day one.  (What do they think calling her a liar repeatedly means?)
Her skankiness has been proven.  That's a fact, you wanna be Matlock!

Exactly, they walked right in a said their own client is a liar but yet we want you to believe her when she says Caylee drowned and George brought Caylee to Casey dead in his arms. Nevermind that she never reported anything, nevermind that she lived life to the fullest from day one of Caylee's death, nevermind that Caylee was found 6 months later with duct tape around her head, etc, etc. I really think (pray) the jury has seen what they need to see of Casey, all the lies to police, her family, friends and find her guilty of premeditated murder.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2011, 11:01:16 AM »

I pray  their will be  Justice for Caylee an angelic monkey
I think your prayers will be answered.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »

9:15am Wednesday, June 15, 2011 Court is in session.

One issue before the judge brings the jury in.  The state has an exhibit issue.  They also have a new stipulation.

snipped..........

I just want to thank you and tell you how amazing your transcription of mumbles ramblings is............Geesh, I could not digest them mentally because is his incoherent jumping around mental exercises and you typed it all with eloquence. Great job !! At least now I can read it and possibly figure out what the heck was trying so poorly to say.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »

Good morning all.

I had to take a few days off, I could not stomach looking at KC or Baez any longer.  I thought I was ready and turned on today but just the sight of her makes me ill.   She is not worth the time or attention she is getting.   I remember what they tell us about little children, even negative attention is attention.  KC could not care less.  MOO.

I do so love Judge Perry.   I am sure it is just his facial structure but while Mason was rambling I thought Judge Perry's expression was saying "are you kidding me?". 

I am going back to read yesterday's posts, but did Cindy finally admit to the fight? 

Terri
Ohio

Cindy Anthony was under oath.  A possible motive for the premeditated murder of Caylee Marie Anthony could have been established for the jury to consider in deliberations if the prosecutor with one little question had challenged Cindy's testimony ... Cindy's testimony that the evening of June 15th was special ... a time of bonding with Casey and Caylee.

Think about it.  Cindy had learned earlier in the day from her mother that Casey had stolen from her Grandfather.  It make sense that the alleged confrontation did occur.

Why was Jesse Grund not called as a witness for the State to testify under oath regarding Lee Anthony's alleged claim?

Why was Lee Anthony ... while under oath ... not questioned by the prosecutor regarding this issue.

Janet

+++++

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »

this made me laugh outloud how funny and so true he is probably shaking his head laughing
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2011, 11:02:34 AM »

plus it never came out that they buried their animals with a heart shaped sticker and everyone was saying that the state was only saying that it was the tape that killed caylee but now linda said the chloroform too so thats good

Not yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person that said that - Kio Marie - isn't she on the "defense's" witness list?

If she's called, it will come out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:38 AM »

YVW, Thank you for your pics also!  Stay safe and have a great weekend! an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.