March 29, 2024, 12:03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 263963 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:39 AM »

KC thought she was gonna sit at the defense table during the break and socialize....fooled her!  the bailiff came and took her in the back!!
hahaha!

Gota love it!!

I have to praise the bailiffs in this case having to handle the defendant & secure the court room because Id have to have my hands tied

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »

OMG I really need to stop watching TruTv.  That stupid Ryan Smith or whoever he is is saying there is BREAKING NEWS that CJBP is considering acquittal.  Duhhhhh  this is standard procedure dumazz!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:40 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
LDB days the motive would have been rift between mother/ daughter. Cindy Anthony v #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
And we know that GA and CA were next in line to die as per computer searches.

If they had given her "one more day" as she kept asking this entire case would have had a different outcome because I honestly believe they both would have been dead. Dead witnesses tell no tales.

BBM
Ok..I am going to blame you for my thoughts right now.  Oh how I wish ICA would have been given one more day.  It's all Turbo's fault I said this.

Oh yeah, that's right........blame on the white kid. ROFL~~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »

Coming down from the rafters while we are waiting to see exactly what you guys think about ICA taking the stand.  Are they stupid enough to put her up there after everything has been brought out concerning her pathological need to lie?  Secondly, will Shirley Plesea have any part in this trial?  I know she is old and fragile, but what a story she could tell.
I was thinking about this,too.  If they put Casey on the stand, when do you think she would testify?  At the end, after other witnesses, to put an emotional "cherry" on top?
Or earlier, to set the stage?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 15, 2011, 11:07:41 AM »

All the witnesses disparaged her character? She has no character except a skank.
Her own defense has been disparaging her since day one.  (What do they think calling her a liar repeatedly means?)
Her skankiness has been proven.  That's a fact, you wanna be Matlock!

Exactly, they walked right in a said their own client is a liar but yet we want you to believe her when she says Caylee drowned and George brought Caylee to Casey dead in his arms. Nevermind that she never reported anything, nevermind that she lived life to the fullest from day one of Caylee's death, nevermind that Caylee was found 6 months later with duct tape around her head, etc, etc. I really think (pray) the jury has seen what they need to see of Casey, all the lies to police, her family, friends and find her guilty of premeditated murder.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 15, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »

no reaction from KC when talking about the duct tape on the child! even if she didn't do it, someone did that to her child! wouldn't that upset any mother???

I still think she 100% blames her daughter and her mom for her being in this position, so she looks at those details as more of a "serve's ya right since it's your fault I'm even in jail." vi

I think she has convinced herself she's not to blame ever. From the beginning she was offended of people even claiming she was partly to blame. Like the jail call where she had went off on her mom and her mom said *wait are you blaming me for why you're in jail? Blame yourself for not telling us where Caylee is* , to seemed to get mad that she was being blamed and even madder after realizing her, don't blame me, excuses remained irrelevant or in her terms unheard, as they all claimed this wasn't even her fault, yet she's the one in jail for no other reason than people won't listen to her.

They listened alright and that's why she continued to sit there-almost 3 years later and she still doesn't seem to get it.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 15, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »

KC thought she was gonna sit at the defense table during the break and socialize....fooled her!  the bailiff came and took her in the back!!
hahaha!

Gota love it!!

I have to praise the bailiffs in this case having to handle the defendant & secure the court room because Id have to have my hands tied

They have done an excellent job throughout this case. The blonde female officer makes no bones about keeping courtroom rules either. I have been watching how some of the male officers KC can put off somewhat when she wants to talk to bozo, but that lady takes no slack from KC and when she speaks now, KC moves. LOL  I love it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:40 AM »

TupeloCasey Anthony Trial: Mom Takes Stand Again
Cindy Anthony reportedly mouthed "I love you" to Casey after testimony ended.
6/15/2011
Video is up

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:44 AM »

Coming down from the rafters while we are waiting to see exactly what you guys think about ICA taking the stand.  Are they stupid enough to put her up there after everything has been brought out concerning her pathological need to lie?  Secondly, will Shirley Plesea have any part in this trial?  I know she is old and fragile, but what a story she could tell.
I was thinking about this,too.  If they put Casey on the stand, when do you think she would testify?  At the end, after other witnesses, to put an emotional "cherry" on top?
Or earlier, to set the stage?
There is no way I believe they will put ICA on the stand.  I hope I am so very mistaken.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »

OMG I really need to stop watching TruTv.  That stupid Ryan Smith or whoever he is is saying there is BREAKING NEWS that CJBP is considering acquittal.  Duhhhhh  this is standard procedure dumazz!
I don't think judge could live with himself if he let her go!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »

IMO the Prosecution is holding a lot of witnesses for a rebuttal if they NEED them.  If the Dumbfense does NOT bring up certain things...then they won't need to bring them in.  Their case is made for all charges at this point.  Don't forget that the Pros. gets to cross examine all of the Def.'s witnesses..so they can make a lot points that way also.

And if there is a penalty phase, and I think there will be, they can bring in a lot more witnesses.  Also, what we have to remember is hearsay...Shirley would NOT be able to repeat anything Sindy said, however she can say that she spoke to ICA & testify what ICA said to her.  Also, Shirley can bring in her bank records....but since no charges were filed, not sure how that would go.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »

I have seen so many pics of caylee taken at different times in her short life with a mark under her left eye. How many times did she 'fall'?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:08 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason says #CaseyAnthony was a loving, doting, caring mother. -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Did Mason go into spontaneous combustion after that remark..Lordy the man is going to hell in a hand basket..he doesn't get kudos for out and out lying.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:27 AM »

plus it never came out that they buried their animals with a heart shaped sticker and everyone was saying that the state was only saying that it was the tape that killed caylee but now linda said the chloroform too so thats good

Not yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person that said that - Kio Marie - isn't she on the "defense's" witness list?

If she's called, it will come out.

i think she is the one who  told them where Caylee might be at the  pet cemetery

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:43 AM »

I don't have much respect for Smith. He is the one that interviewed Bozo over lunch and they got along like a house on fire. A lot of his take on the case seemed to be slanted pro-Bozo after that. IMO.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 15, 2011, 11:12:12 AM »

It is a very poor decision to put her on the stand, that being said this defense is stupid enough to do it but she will get destroyed on cross.  There is an instruction the jury gets at the end that if you cannot believe one thing, you dont have to believe anything, not verbatim but that is the crux of the instruction.   The other thing is that she stands the risk of her prior convictions on the economic charges being allowed in & it is pertinent to the "31 days."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

I have seen so many pics of caylee taken at different times in her short life with a mark under her left eye. How many times did she 'fall'?

Many have asked the same question and if you notice they are all on the same side which indicates to me she was hit by someone right handed.

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »

HUGE waste of time this morning.  I bet JBP is in his chambers playing solitaire, checking his facebook, making a farmville deal, just passing a little time and when he comes out at 11:15 he will say MOTION FOR ACQUITTAL DENIED!

This just cracked me up 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2011, 11:12:44 AM »

TupeloCasey Anthony Trial: Mom Takes Stand Again
Cindy Anthony reportedly mouthed "I love you" to Casey after testimony ended.
6/15/2011
Video is up

Here is the link.   
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2011, 11:13:27 AM »

Linda just said the relationship between Cindy and Casey would be the motive!!!!!!
Did I miss something. There was no evidence put in about Cindy and kc relationship

There was testimony by Amy (cruise ship employee) that Casey had told Amy, her Mother Cindy was crazy.  etc. She went on to explain ICA'S demeanor in the vehicle after the three of them left Tonys.   
Due to the things ICA told Amy, Amy said she was frightened of Cindy.

Plus the brief references to Cindy's Myspace entry, what was said on the jail visit videos & the 911 calls speak for themselves.

for sure!
I wish the tattoo had said La Bella Vita - the beautiful life. 

beautiful life allows def. to tell the jury Caylee was beautiful in life as a tribute from ICA to Caylee.  which of course we all know is BS!

Logic dictates that if you are getting a tattoo in tribute of an person that has passed, you are somber & not throwing a pizza party.

And I think you might mention that name or represent her in some way, as George and Cindy did with those enormous tattoos on Cindy's belly and George's chest.  I'm sorry to say that I think tattoos are disfiguring, but at least they did memorialize Casey in some way.  If people with tattoos are inclined to jump me, let me remind you that it's your skin to do with as you please. Different strokes and all that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.