April 25, 2024, 08:49:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265293 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 15, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Just rode elevator with George and Cindy Anthony. They cried in each others arms after judge rejected acquittal motion. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN

That's insane. Did they expect her to be acquitted or took it as a sign of what's yet to come?
Maybe they know their daughters going to die by the state?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 15, 2011, 12:06:52 PM »

Just rode elevator with George and Cindy Anthony. They cried in each others arms after judge rejected acquittal motion. #ac360 #cnn

Guess they were the only ones who actually the Motion would be granted.
Their tears no longer tug at my heart.
Which begs the question, Casey goes free, then what?  What place in the world would she have?  And, if I were Cindy and George, I'd be sleeping with both eyes open and a weapon iin my hand.
Monk, with every fiber of my being I don't think ICA will go free.  There is such a difference between any doubt and reasonable doubt, which His Honor will explain to the jury in detail.
Regardless, the Ants will never have a decent night's sleep because IMO they have not stood up for Caylee, but have instead chosen ICA.  They know in their heart of hearts the truth (although they may not know all the details) but still refuse to accept it.  May the bags under their eyes continue to darkened their pathetic faces.
I have faith in the state's evidence and ability to put on their case, but I can't fathom that the A's would have a moment's peace if Casey were ever let go.  I remember Cindy saying when Caylee was "missing", that hey knew where Casey was and she was safe.  I have to wonder if she meant C & G  were safe from her tantrums.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 15, 2011, 12:07:36 PM »

That's insane. Did they expect her to be acquitted or took it as a sign of what's yet to come?

They may not have realized that is just a standard procedure and thought mumbles actually had something there. Then again, this may be their day of reckoning to the fact that KC is going to be found guilty after what the judge said.

I mentioned in a few posts back that the "motive" for the world to hear is hard but let's not forget what today is.   It is the last day Cindy saw Caylee alive, George today or the next day depending on if one believes he saw Caylee the next day or not.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 15, 2011, 12:07:36 PM »

Which begs the question, Casey goes free, then what?  What place in the world would she have?  And, if I were Cindy and George, I'd be sleeping with both eyes open and a weapon iin my hand.

Im not sure the denial for an acquittal is the entirety of their tears, the motive being put out there for the world to see is a good part of it as well but I cant believe it would be a shock to either George or Cindy that their monster is that spiteful.

I don't think it's a shock, either...more like this is "real" and they're having to face it...it's emotional and they needed a release.
I'm glad they're crying - not holding it in...let it go...so they can be calmer on the witness stand when the defense calls them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #544 on: June 15, 2011, 12:07:48 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 15, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »

They may not have realized that is just a standard procedure and thought mumbles actually had something there. Then again, this may be their day of reckoning to the fact that KC is going to be found guilty after what the judge said.

I mentioned in a few posts back that the "motive" for the world to hear is hard but let's not forget what today is.   It is the last day Cindy saw Caylee alive, George today or the next day depending on if one believes he saw Caylee the next day or not.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:24 PM »

I do agree the Anthonys are kookey!!! I do believe they made BAD choices.
And still are, they live in vain, spend Caylee death money in vain. I was hoping they get right one day.

It is sad what they have to go through losing Caylee.. but they don't honor Caylee!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:47 PM »

no reaction from KC when talking about the duct tape on the child! even if she didn't do it, someone did that to her child! wouldn't that upset any mother???

I still think she 100% blames her daughter and her mom for her being in this position, so she looks at those details as more of a "serve's ya right since it's your fault I'm even in jail." vi

I think she has convinced herself she's not to blame ever. From the beginning she was offended of people even claiming she was partly to blame. Like the jail call where she had went off on her mom and her mom said *wait are you blaming me for why you're in jail? Blame yourself for not telling us where Caylee is* , to seemed to get mad that she was being blamed and even madder after realizing her, don't blame me, excuses remained irrelevant or in her terms unheard, as they all claimed this wasn't even her fault, yet she's the one in jail for no other reason than people won't listen to her.

They listened alright and that's why she continued to sit there-almost 3 years later and she still doesn't seem to get it.

You are absolutely right.

As a sociopath she does not get it..even though she feels she has complete control, when it pleases her she jumps to the theory that it is everybody else's fault..not mine..if this hadn't happened I wouldn't have done this..never understanding that 99.9% of the people would never murder their own child. 

Sociopaths have excuses in their head for everything they do..so it never is them..it's everybody else.

When her team loses this case..it will be the judges fault, the States fault, the experts fault, her families fault..she will not see it as her fault or the defense team's fault..after all she is part of the defense team.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:05 PM »

no reaction from KC when talking about the duct tape on the child! even if she didn't do it, someone did that to her child! wouldn't that upset any mother???

I still think she 100% blames her daughter and her mom for her being in this position, so she looks at those details as more of a "serve's ya right since it's your fault I'm even in jail." vi

I think she has convinced herself she's not to blame ever. From the beginning she was offended of people even claiming she was partly to blame. Like the jail call where she had went off on her mom and her mom said *wait are you blaming me for why you're in jail? Blame yourself for not telling us where Caylee is* , to seemed to get mad that she was being blamed and even madder after realizing her, don't blame me, excuses remained irrelevant or in her terms unheard, as they all claimed this wasn't even her fault, yet she's the one in jail for no other reason than people won't listen to her.

They listened alright and that's why she continued to sit there-almost 3 years later and she still doesn't seem to get it.

As a sociopath she does not get it..even though she feels she has complete control, when it pleases her she jumps to the theory that it is everybody else's fault..not mine..if this hadn't happened I wouldn't have done this..never understanding that 99.9% of the people would never murder their own child. 

Sociopaths have excuses in their head for everything they do..so it never is them..it's everybody else.

When her team loses this case..it will be the judges fault, the States fault, the experts fault, her families fault..she will not see it as her fault or the defense team's fault..after all she is part of the defense team.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:19 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

O that is nothing compared to what she said the other day, Linda K Baden actually said that CJBP had taken off his robe & joined the prosecution...she is beyond ridiculous & repulsive, her husband a bigger idiot for supporting this farce on her behalf risking what is left of his reputation.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:19 PM »

I'm wondering if JP wishes he let the party pics in now..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 15, 2011, 12:12:20 PM »

Coming down from the rafters while we are waiting to see exactly what you guys think about ICA taking the stand.  Are they stupid enough to put her up there after everything has been brought out concerning her pathological need to lie?  Secondly, will Shirley Plesea have any part in this trial?  I know she is old and fragile, but what a story she could tell.
I was thinking about this,too.  If they put Casey on the stand, when do you think she would testify?  At the end, after other witnesses, to put an emotional "cherry" on top?
Or earlier, to set the stage?
There is no way I believe they will put ICA on the stand.  I hope I am so very mistaken.

I agree..Foghorn is not going to let Casey take the stand..he knows that is the kiss of death.  He has had to deal with this non feeling b!tch face to face..he knows she is not jury ready material.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #552 on: June 15, 2011, 12:13:58 PM »

O that is nothing compared to what she said the other day, Linda K Baden actually said that CJBP had taken off his robe & joined the prosecution...she is beyond ridiculous & repulsive, her husband a bigger idiot for supporting this farce on her behalf risking what is left of his reputation.
We all have waited for 3 years for Justice for Caylee! 
Does anyone have the link to light a candle for Caylee?  I need to do that today as I remember her.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 15, 2011, 12:14:06 PM »

I would be remise if I didnt acknowledge that Linda Drane Burdick was wise & eloquent in her argument to include that the duct tape AND chloroform were present & part of this premeditated murder.    Im rejoicing that she joined the two together from trunk to how the remains were found  in the manner that she did & that this debate can be squashed.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 15, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »

plus it never came out that they buried their animals with a heart shaped sticker and everyone was saying that the state was only saying that it was the tape that killed caylee but now linda said the chloroform too so thats good

Not yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person that said that - Kio Marie - isn't she on the "defense's" witness list?

If she's called, it will come out.

i think she is the one who  told them where Caylee might be at the  pet cemetery

But..IIRC, where Kiomarie stated the Pet Cemetary was and where Caylee was found are two completely different areas.

Their pet cemetary was behind the school on the left of Suburban I thought..and Caylee was found down the road from the school on the rightside of Suburban.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 15, 2011, 12:16:03 PM »

We all remember what Casey said in one of her jail visits with her parents early on, she said she was just as much a victim as everyone else...let those words be part and parcel to what nails her to a life behind bars at the very least.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 15, 2011, 12:17:42 PM »

asswipes!!!!   cry in each others arms when she is convicted of killing her child....that's the time to cry..damn they piss me off

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »

KC just smiled and winked at Mumbles! 

Thank you for your pictures I'm going to be away all weekend

Yes, thank you to you both.

Blonde, have a wonderful weekend, and be safe on that harley.

Thank You Can, this will my first time on Vacation since my mom has died . an angelic monkey

Goodness knows you deserve it.  Sure Mom will be with you all the way.  Go rest her soul.   an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »

We all have waited for 3 years for Justice for Caylee! 
Does anyone have the link to light a candle for Caylee?  I need to do that today as I remember her.
Please say a prayer and light a candle for Caylee, may she rest in peace.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 15, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »

If mumbles really believes what he said to His Honor, then they will not offer any testimony and/or witnesses.  Now the chances of that are nil.

Baez and Mumbles are now in the spot are thy are in due to Baez fantasticla opening statement.

They either need to bring it or rest.

Since they are not inclined to rest, IMOO, I think they are going to have a hard time convincing the jury that their opinions are fact and therefore evidence.  They have few if any expert witnesses left..other then for the mitigation phase. 

Wondering what Mason considers evidence to prove their theory of drowning and George and Kronks involvement..it is their liars word over the rest of the free world's word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.