April 26, 2024, 05:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265321 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 15, 2011, 12:21:29 PM »

no reaction from KC when talking about the duct tape on the child! even if she didn't do it, someone did that to her child! wouldn't that upset any mother???

I still think she 100% blames her daughter and her mom for her being in this position, so she looks at those details as more of a "serve's ya right since it's your fault I'm even in jail." vi

I think she has convinced herself she's not to blame ever. From the beginning she was offended of people even claiming she was partly to blame. Like the jail call where she had went off on her mom and her mom said *wait are you blaming me for why you're in jail? Blame yourself for not telling us where Caylee is* , to seemed to get mad that she was being blamed and even madder after realizing her, don't blame me, excuses remained irrelevant or in her terms unheard, as they all claimed this wasn't even her fault, yet she's the one in jail for no other reason than people won't listen to her.

They listened alright and that's why she continued to sit there-almost 3 years later and she still doesn't seem to get it.

You are absolutely right.

As a sociopath she does not get it..even though she feels she has complete control, when it pleases her she jumps to the theory that it is everybody else's fault..not mine..if this hadn't happened I wouldn't have done this..never understanding that 99.9% of the people would never murder their own child. 

Sociopaths have excuses in their head for everything they do..so it never is them..it's everybody else.

When her team loses this case..it will be the judges fault, the States fault, the experts fault, her families fault..she will not see it as her fault or the defense team's fault..after all she is part of the defense team.

I do not think that Jose Baez will be spared from Casey's wrath.  Following conviction ...Casey and her parents will join forces and legally crucify Baez who they will claim played Russian Roulette with the life of his client when a plea deal had been offered.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 15, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28241863/detail.html
Defense Motion For Acquittal Denied In Casey Trial
Posted: 5:24 am EDT June 15, 2011Updated: 11:44 am EDT June 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry has denied a standard defense motion asking for Casey Anthony's case to be thrown out on Wednesday. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

Judge Perry denied the defense motion asking for the case to be thrown out. The defense has claimed that Caylee was not slain but instead drowned in her grandparents' pool.

Over several weeks of testimony, prosecutors have laid out their case that Caylee was suffocated with duct tape, though a medical examiner testified the cause of death was undetermined. Only the "manner of death" was ruled to be homicide.

Prosecutors have built their mostly circumstantial case on 25-year-old Casey's conduct and the lies she told about her daughter's whereabouts.

They also have relied on forensics experts. They've talked about smells of human decomposition in Casey's car, searches on her computer, including for chloroform several times, and duct tape found on the girl's skull.

I know this without a doubt in my mind that if the A's thought for one second Caylee drown in the pool, that poll would be in a bazillion pieces in the trash so fast the world would spin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: June 15, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28241863/detail.html
Defense Motion For Acquittal Denied In Casey Trial
Posted: 5:24 am EDT June 15, 2011Updated: 11:44 am EDT June 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry has denied a standard defense motion asking for Casey Anthony's case to be thrown out on Wednesday. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Judge Perry denied the defense motion asking for the case to be thrown out. The defense has claimed that Caylee was not slain but instead drowned in her grandparents' pool.

Over several weeks of testimony, prosecutors have laid out their case that Caylee was suffocated with duct tape, though a medical examiner testified the cause of death was undetermined. Only the "manner of death" was ruled to be homicide.

Prosecutors have built their mostly circumstantial case on 25-year-old Casey's conduct and the lies she told about her daughter's whereabouts.

They also have relied on forensics experts. They've talked about smells of human decomposition in Casey's car, searches on her computer, including for chloroform several times, and duct tape found on the girl's skull.

I know this without a doubt in my mind that if the A's thought for one second Caylee drown in the pool, that poll would be in a bazillion pieces in the trash so fast the world would spin!!

Agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 15, 2011, 12:23:24 PM »

clickorlando WKMG Local 6 News
Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autospy: A former chief medical examiner in Michigan, who is a world... http://bit.ly/lF4imp

http://twitter.com/#!/clickorlando

::snipping2:: Snipped from above

Spitz said he is questioning the failure of Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, chief medical examiner for the District Nine (Orange-Osceola) Medical Examiner's Office in Florida, to open the child's skull during the original autopsy. Spitz said he has seen cases solved due to opening the skull.  (Perhaps some have been solved looking in their ear too I bet...but, what happens if you don't have an ear?)

This is interesting.  I thought this 'opening the skull' theory originally came from Kobelinsky.  Well, here is where it originally came from.  GMAB ..why would you have to have two openings in the skull ????  Like everyone on here has already figured out & said..no soft tissue to examine.  What would opening the top of the skull show that looking from the bottom wouldn't?

Ashton is going to eat this has-been expert-whore alive.  

After reading this below,  I would like to suggest what the first question from the Pros. should be.  LMBO  Too bad we don't have a video of Spitz flipping out!!

http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html
 ::snipping2::]

Breaking news....Renowned witness, Dr Werner Spitz, was on the stand today and was confronted by DA Alan Jackson regarding how much money he was being paid by Phil Spector. Basically he flipped out on the witness stand, causing Judge Larry Paul Fidler, to ask all parties to remain calm. It was unbelievably scary! Some of the jurors actually looked frightened at the craziness of the witness...ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the Phil Spector Trial....stay tuned for more details!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »

clickorlando WKMG Local 6 News
Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autospy: A former chief medical examiner in Michigan, who is a world... http://bit.ly/lF4imp

http://twitter.com/#!/clickorlando

I guess this is supposed to be Baez's bombshell.

The skull not opened. Geeshhhhhhhh............the purpose of opening a skull in an autopsy is to get the brain and other parts of the interior of the skull out to examine them. In this case, there was no brain or anything else left in the skull. The autopsy stated that there was dirt & sediment only in the skull and it was x-rayed and the sediment washed out to examine.

I'd be willing to bet on Dr. G's reputation over Spitz any day.   He is like Mason....a has been, a once was, a it's time to retire old man....FOOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 15, 2011, 12:24:57 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 15, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have been in therapy during the past three years?
Individual? Family? Anything?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 15, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 

No. I don't think Baez will rest.  He's too arrogant.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 15, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »

can, their egos alone will not let them rest without offering tons of stuff to try and confuse the jury.  I believe the jury will be insulted by this tactic.

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 15, 2011, 12:27:20 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Just rode elevator with George and Cindy Anthony. They cried in each others arms after judge rejected acquittal motion. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN
Guess they were the only ones who actually the Motion would be granted.
Their tears no longer tug at my heart.

asswipes!!!!   cry in each others arms when she is convicted of killing her child....that's the time to cry..damn they piss me off

Where were their tears when their little granddaughters remains were found near their house but heck what did they do? Fine dining with the media and casey's atty. Hope they enjoyed those crab puffs. 

Where were the tears at that so called memorial they gave for Caylee? Where were the tears for her? Casey needs your prayers and support....bla bla bla and oh ya lets not forget CMA CMA CMA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 15, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »

can, their egos alone will not let them rest without offering tons of stuff to try and confuse the jury.  I believe the jury will be insulted by this tactic.

Exactly!!  That's what I think, too.  That the jury will be insulted. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 15, 2011, 12:28:36 PM »

plus it never came out that they buried their animals with a heart shaped sticker and everyone was saying that the state was only saying that it was the tape that killed caylee but now linda said the chloroform too so thats good

Not yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person that said that - Kio Marie - isn't she on the "defense's" witness list?

If she's called, it will come out.

i think she is the one who  told them where Caylee might be at the  pet cemetery

But..IIRC, where Kiomarie stated the Pet Cemetary was and where Caylee was found are two completely different areas.

Their pet cemetary was behind the school on the left of Suburban I thought..and Caylee was found down the road from the school on the rightside of Suburban.

I don't think Kio Marie is a credible witness.  I think she jazzed it up somewhat for the version she sold to the National Inquirer or Examiner, whichever one it was.  I also believe if Casey didn't want the baby she would have had an abortion, but she knew the hold she would have over Cindy and George once the baby was born. And she certainly did.  And if it's true that Cindy denied Casey was pregnant, it was only after the seventh month, too late for an abortion that Cindy acknowledged the pregnancy.
I didn't know the difference in the locations, but that adds further to my feeling tha she is not truthful. 

At least these tabloids admit they pay for stories and don't claim the money is for "Licensing" photos.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 15, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »

I'm wondering if JP wishes he let the party pics in now..

Those party pictures would have been the catalyst that would have rendered premeditation without a doubt.  An unintended death through the act of wrongdoing or ... an accidental death ... would have implied grief and/or remorse.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 15, 2011, 12:31:38 PM »

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: June 15, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Just rode elevator with George and Cindy Anthony. They cried in each others arms after judge rejected acquittal motion. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN

Wonder if those were tears of grief or tears of relief that the b!tch isn't getting out so she can fulfill her wish to kill them too?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 15, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »

Casey Anthony trial
(RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / June 15, 2011)
Chief judge Belvin Perry listens to a motion for acquittal from the defense during day 19 of Casey Anthony's 1st -degree murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse, in Orlando, Fla., Wednesday, June 15, 2011.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

Casey Anthony trial
(RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / June 15, 2011)
Jose Baez during day 19 of Casey Anthony 's 1st -degree murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse, in Orlando, Fla., Wednesday, June 15, 2011.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 15, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have been in therapy during the past three years?
Individual? Family? Anything?

Not sure Mere.  I know Geo. said on the stand they were still working on their marriage. 
I think it would takes years and years, if ever for therapy to lead them to being real and understanding that honesty is a virtue.

As for dealing with the loss of Caylee, how does one ever get over the loss of a little beloved grand daughter that lived in their home since birth.  Perhaps some areas of guilt could be dealt with.  I don't know.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #577 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:04 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

O that is nothing compared to what she said the other day, Linda K Baden actually said that CJBP had taken off his robe & joined the prosecution...she is beyond ridiculous & repulsive, her husband a bigger idiot for supporting this farce on her behalf risking what is left of his reputation.
We all have waited for 3 years for Justice for Caylee! 
Does anyone have the link to light a candle for Caylee?  I need to do that today as I remember her.
Please say a prayer and light a candle for Caylee, may she rest in peace.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Thanks so much!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:06 PM »

No. I don't think Baez will rest.  He's too arrogant.

thx puzzler.  Arrogant indeed - with a capital A!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:23 PM »

Could a plea deal still be negotiated at this point in time to avoid a death penalty verdict?

Janet

Anyone?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.