April 18, 2024, 04:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264660 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »

clickorlando WKMG Local 6 News
Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autospy: A former chief medical examiner in Michigan, who is a world... http://bit.ly/lF4imp

http://twitter.com/#!/clickorlando

Oh, what a great witness......NOT........he has more bungled cases than the law allows if the media is correct. His entire crap is based on them not opening the skull - I can't wait to hear the prosecution as him WHY? The skull is never opened unless there is suspected trauma which was induced. That will open up a whole new ball game for the prosecution.

The skull wasn't opened for one reason and one reason only..their was no brain tissue left to examine..skulls are opened to examine the brain..no brain..no exam needed..and Caylee was left in skelton form..no tissue.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 15, 2011, 12:37:47 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 15, 2011, 12:38:21 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 
can, their egos alone will not let them rest without offering tons of stuff to try and confuse the jury.  I believe the jury will be insulted by this tactic.
thx Sister.  I believe the jury will be insulted also, if they're not thoroughly disgusted with their antics already.  How could they not be.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 15, 2011, 12:38:49 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 

No. I don't think Baez will rest.  He's too arrogant.

I think they are all praying the world will end by 9 am tomorrow because they have nothing and all their attempts to squash evidence and ask for an aquittal have been denied and it's do or die now.(pun intented, lol) Time for the sideshow to take center stage.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 15, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have been in therapy during the past three years?
Individual? Family? Anything?

Not sure Mere.  I know Geo. said on the stand they were still working on their marriage. 
I think it would takes years and years, if ever for therapy to lead them to being real and understanding that honesty is a virtue.

As for dealing with the loss of Caylee, how does one ever get over the loss of a little beloved grand daughter that lived in their home since birth.  Perhaps some areas of guilt could be dealt with.  I don't know.

I was hoping for something like insight and perhaps anger management.....in anticipation of
GA on the witness stand.  This is one complex set of family dynamics, and I agree it would take years and years.  Thank you.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 15, 2011, 12:40:07 PM »

My husband just said the jury will not like Mason and will be I agree put off by his delivery. I agree.  And like it or not that will come into play....subconsciously, but it will come into play. 

LOL Sunny..ITA ..but I think that the jury probably won't be able to understand 60% of what the man says..he truly is not an eloquent orator.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 15, 2011, 12:44:05 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/15/prosecutors-prepare-to-rest-their-case-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
Prosecutors Finish Presenting Case in Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Published June 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Video at link.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/15/prosecutors-prepare-to-rest-their-case-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/#ixzz1PMbyAI00

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 15, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »

My husband just said the jury will not like Mason and will be I agree put off by his delivery. I agree.  And like it or not that will come into play....subconsciously, but it will come into play. 

I wonder what that hideously tacky ring he wears is about.  Guess I just don't appreciate that much ornamentation on a male (or anybody for that matter) in a court of law. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 15, 2011, 12:44:11 PM »

Could a plea deal still be negotiated at this point in time to avoid a death penalty verdict?

Janet

Anyone?
Yes, but the State will not offer one nor consider one even if the defense begs UNLESS they agree that Casey tells the entire truth (not her version of another lie) and she is willing to accept LWOP...that is my solid humble opinion.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 15, 2011, 12:45:05 PM »

Could a plea deal still be negotiated at this point in time to avoid a death penalty verdict?

Janet

Anyone?

A plea deal can be made up until the verdict is read.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #590 on: June 15, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »

I wish we knew who was going to be the DT's first witness tomorrow.   I had the whole day today and to myself to watch this and what a big let down.  Tomorrow I will back to watching when I can as my granddaughter will be back from her first sleepover birthday party.  The bright side of that is that I have my granddaughter and love her so much.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 15, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »

LOL Sunny..ITA ..but I think that the jury probably won't be able to understand 60% of what the man says..he truly is not an eloquent orator.

I personally had to crack up when he had the gall to say 18 witnesses coming forward LIED about her character despite them saying that she was a good and loving mother to their knowledge.

Yes Colonel Crusty, they all lied   okie dookie 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 15, 2011, 12:46:35 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

ITA..they need to point out she is still a paid consultant to the DT and a paid consultant now for their broadcasts..let Vinny or someone there ask her as Baez says.."and you are vested in this case and it's outcome to make alot of money off of said opinions"..Come on Vinny..man up and ask the B!tch that question!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 15, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »

I NEVER understand most of what he's saying. Today however, he managed to speak clearly enough so that I wasn't scratching my head wondering if he was speaking English.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 15, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »

Good gravy Linda K Baden is on Insessions - she states as a defense attorney would have to make the motion & usually they are denied.   Now, she begins to spin & I put the channel on mute

oh you should have left it on...she then went on to TRASH JP...BIGTIME

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 15, 2011, 12:48:58 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

ITA..they need to point out she is still a paid consultant to the DT and a paid consultant now for their broadcasts..let Vinny or someone there ask her as Baez says.."and you are vested in this case and it's outcome to make alot of money off of said opinions"..Come on Vinny..man up and ask the B!tch that question!
I agree with so much of what you say on here. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 15, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »

Good gravy Linda K Baden is on Insessions - she states as a defense attorney would have to make the motion & usually they are denied.   Now, she begins to spin & I put the channel on mute

She better hope she never moves to Florida and practices law!  I hope someone taped her for CJBP!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »

I lost so much respect for Dr Michael Baden when I found out he was married to her!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »

I saw what she said a few days ago about CJBP taking off his robe & joining the prosecution & wanted to reach in the my flat screen to turn her into a pig roast.   She is both repulsive & ridiculous!   CJBP has more character & knowledge in his pinky than Linda K Baden & Dr Michael Baden combined.   They are snakes in the grass, CJBP is the eagle that soars in justice's name.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 15, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28241863/detail.html
Defense Motion For Acquittal Denied In Casey Trial
Posted: 5:24 am EDT June 15, 2011Updated: 11:44 am EDT June 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry has denied a standard defense motion asking for Casey Anthony's case to be thrown out on Wednesday. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

Judge Perry denied the defense motion asking for the case to be thrown out. The defense has claimed that Caylee was not slain but instead drowned in her grandparents' pool.

Over several weeks of testimony, prosecutors have laid out their case that Caylee was suffocated with duct tape, though a medical examiner testified the cause of death was undetermined. Only the "manner of death" was ruled to be homicide.

Prosecutors have built their mostly circumstantial case on 25-year-old Casey's conduct and the lies she told about her daughter's whereabouts.

They also have relied on forensics experts. They've talked about smells of human decomposition in Casey's car, searches on her computer, including for chloroform several times, and duct tape found on the girl's skull.
 ::snipping2::

I know this without a doubt in my mind that if the A's thought for one second Caylee drown in the pool, that poll would be in a bazillion pieces in the trash so fast the world would spin!!

Agree.

Absolutely..if the pool was the reason for Caylee's death it would have been torn down and never replaced..it would have been too hard to look at the pool everyday..let alone ever use it again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.