March 28, 2024, 11:48:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 263962 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

I think this whole time the defense team has actually convinced Casey that they can get her off. They have asked how many times for a mistrial? They probably didn't even tell her the acquittal request was usual business for the court. They have come up with this ridiculous opening statement and it seems they are going that path for their presentation. Blame Kronk, blame George, blame Lee but don't blame Casey.
i agree the lie almost a good as kc does
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 15, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

I think that both Casey and Baez being sociopaths, neither will have a clue as to how obvious it is to normal people that they are lying.  Like Joran vd Sloot and other notorious sociopaths, they will continue to be totally puzzled that they are not believed.

It's one of the traits of those with that disorder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

ITA..they need to point out she is still a paid consultant to the DT and a paid consultant now for their broadcasts..let Vinny or someone there ask her as Baez says.."and you are vested in this case and it's outcome to make alot of money off of said opinions"..Come on Vinny..man up and ask the B!tch that question!

Her and Jennifer Barringer, botoxed bumbling beeotches!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 15, 2011, 12:57:41 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 15, 2011, 12:59:13 PM »

Could a plea deal still be negotiated at this point in time to avoid a death penalty verdict?

Janet

Anyone?

Yes..the jury can even be in deliberation I think..as long as they have not come back with a verdict of guilt or innoence she still can plea..if the State agrees to the plea.  I don't see her pleaing ever because the plea would normally have to include all the details..the truth of what happened..I don't think Casey has it in her to tell the truth in this case.  I truly think she would rather die first then tell the truth when lies work so much for her in her mind.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #605 on: June 15, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »

I just wrote TruTv about how they need to disclose LKB's involvement in the Anthony case.  Here is the link if anyone wants to let them have it.

http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 15, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Just rode elevator with George and Cindy Anthony. They cried in each others arms after judge rejected acquittal motion. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN
Guess they were the only ones who actually the Motion would be granted.
Their tears no longer tug at my heart.
Which begs the question, Casey goes free, then what?  What place in the world would she have?  And, if I were Cindy and George, I'd be sleeping with both eyes open and a weapon iin my hand.
If she got off would they really be ABLE TO EVEN LOOK AT HER
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #607 on: June 15, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »

Could a plea deal still be negotiated at this point in time to avoid a death penalty verdict?

Janet

Anyone?

Yes..the jury can even be in deliberation I think..as long as they have not come back with a verdict of guilt or innoence she still can plea..if the State agrees to the plea.  I don't see her pleaing ever because the plea would normally have to include all the details..the truth of what happened..I don't think Casey has it in her to tell the truth in this case.  I truly think she would rather die first then tell the truth when lies work so much for her in her mind.
I don't think they will ever take a plea deal cause I think that Bozo is still telling her she will get off either after the jury deliberates or on appeal.  She can't take a deal cause then she would have to admit guilt.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 15, 2011, 01:02:39 PM »

Thanks Capp, Curly and Gypsy for you response to my query regarding a plea deal happening a this point in time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 15, 2011, 01:02:46 PM »

Janet

Anyone?

It could, but I would bet it won't happen .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 15, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

Janet

Anyone?
Yes, but the State will not offer one nor consider one even if the defense begs UNLESS they agree that Casey tells the entire truth (not her version of another lie) and she is willing to accept LWOP...that is my solid humble opinion.

Not going to happen.  How doing you know when she's not lying, that would be the big question.
 ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 15, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »

I sure hope that CJBP is listening to LKB on TruTv!  She says he likes being on camera.  She said he should have never let the heart sticker on it.  She said he was pro prosecution.  They need to say that she is a consultant for the case and not that she was just previously on the DT!!

O that is nothing compared to what she said the other day, Linda K Baden actually said that CJBP had taken off his robe & joined the prosecution...she is beyond ridiculous & repulsive, her husband a bigger idiot for supporting this farce on her behalf risking what is left of his reputation.

You have to remember the source. She is not in my opinion a "rule of law" attorney. She is a lot like bozo in that she tries to find weak points and if she can't find any she makes up what she wants to present. I remember the Spector trial she got by with a lot of "innuendos" which were never proved or even attempted to be proved. Maybe she is the one who thought up this hair brained story for bozo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 15, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

Consider JP complied with the request ... could it be that only one jury member made the request in regards to the sticker?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 15, 2011, 01:05:22 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 

No. I don't think Baez will rest.  He's too arrogant.

I think they are all praying the world will end by 9 am tomorrow because they have nothing and all their attempts to squash evidence and ask for an aquittal have been denied and it's do or die now.(pun intented, lol) Time for the sideshow to take center stage.

It is my personal opinion that anything that they attempt will only make her look more guilty because every issue they have brought up is  a) a lie  b) ludicrous  c)  not provable.

Their combativeness in attempting to elicit blame on others or discredit respected experts will only show how desperate they are.   To my knowledge, every single "expert" the defense could put on to dispute previous testimony by State expert witnesses has a shady past and/or is hardly qualified to the level the State's expert witnesses...their theories in conflict with the evidence presented, well to throw a phrase back at the defense....JUNK

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 15, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »

Thanks Capp, Curly and Gypsy for you response to my query regarding a plea deal happening a this point in time.

Janet

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 15, 2011, 01:06:31 PM »

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have been in therapy during the past three years?
Individual? Family? Anything?

Not sure Mere.  I know Geo. said on the stand they were still working on their marriage. 
I think it would takes years and years, if ever for therapy to lead them to being real and understanding that honesty is a virtue.

As for dealing with the loss of Caylee, how does one ever get over the loss of a little beloved grand daughter that lived in their home since birth.  Perhaps some areas of guilt could be dealt with.  I don't know.

I was hoping for something like insight and perhaps anger management.....in anticipation of
GA on the witness stand.  This is one complex set of family dynamics, and I agree it would take years and years.  Thank you.
yw.
Ah yes.  Anger management.  My goodness, they require a multi faceted approach.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 15, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »

I think that both Casey and Baez being sociopaths, neither will have a clue as to how obvious it is to normal people that they are lying.  Like Joran vd Sloot and other notorious sociopaths, they will continue to be totally puzzled that they are not believed.

Yup, and one hair & her lies (and more) will convict her much like Scott Peterson

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: June 15, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »

I think that both Casey and Baez being sociopaths, neither will have a clue as to how obvious it is to normal people that they are lying.  Like Joran vd Sloot and other notorious sociopaths, they will continue to be totally puzzled that they are not believed.

I agree - you can see that in their demeanor many times and when they are pinned down for an answer and their numerous lies not accepted anger takes over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 15, 2011, 01:07:52 PM »

Janet

your saying there will be a plea deal?

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 15, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have been in therapy during the past three years?
Individual? Family? Anything?

Not sure Mere.  I know Geo. said on the stand they were still working on their marriage. 
I think it would takes years and years, if ever for therapy to lead them to being real and understanding that honesty is a virtue.

As for dealing with the loss of Caylee, how does one ever get over the loss of a little beloved grand daughter that lived in their home since birth.  Perhaps some areas of guilt could be dealt with.  I don't know.

I was hoping for something like insight and perhaps anger management.....in anticipation of
GA on the witness stand.  This is one complex set of family dynamics, and I agree it would take years and years.  Thank you.
Right on....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.