April 19, 2024, 08:44:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264695 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »

thats ok if spitz gets on the dtand they can bring in Dr G and she will set him straight...she is way more believeable than he is
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

Consider JP complied with the request ... could it be that only one jury member made the request in regards to the sticker?

Janet

Any jury member can present a request though the clerk for additional information. I don't think it was the jury plural, but a single juror and JP just said "the jury" as opposed to Ms. XYZ on the jury.

thanks
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they have to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 

It's hard to tell what they may do. If they realize by now they won't win, maybe ..but I doubt it!!
They will make fools of themselves to the end!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2011, 01:34:18 PM »

One thing that has 'haunted' me, if you will, is that nursing home video with Caylee singing, 'please don't take my sunshine away.'  Within 24 hours of that video her sunshine was snuffed out. 
  I just said that  yesterday to my husband--so sad
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2011, 01:35:13 PM »

Not sure in answered - but does the defense have to give advance notice to the state as to who will be called as the state had to do?

Do No Evil 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Reports show convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson added to #CaseyAnthony defense witness list.

Court records show Vasco Dagama Thompson was convicted of kidnapping on March 1988. #CaseyAnthony

Ch.9 reports George Anthony contacted Vasco Dagama Thompson the day before Cindy called about Caylee missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Does anyone know what this is about?  I do not remember this from anything before?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28244835/detail.html

Headline: "Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autopsy"

Spitz says in the video linked in the article "in fact, if I am not mistaken, I was on board in this case, on this case, before Jose Baez"

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28244971/index.html

Well Dr. Spitz, you ARE MISTAKEN! Baez was on this case from July 17, 2008 and claimed Caylee was ALIVE with Casey Anthony standing tearfully beside him. So what would you be doing on the case while they believed Caylee was alive? Oh yeah-- she drowned in the pool, so did you advise on how to set up that scenario? Did you open little Caylee's skull to discover pool water? He's not credible and a braggard.

Well we know that Dr. G. was well aware of these accusations of not opening the cranium, as obvious from her voice inflection of her response during testimony, as to whether they did this or not in their autopsy. I think it was something like... "CERTAINLY NOT!" with emphasis.

In October, 2008 ... Jose Baez was still claiming that Caylee was alive.  However the words of spokesperson for the defence implied that that Baez knew otherwise.

Janet

+++

Baez: We Believe Caylee Is Alive
Girl's Mother Indicted On Murder Charge
POSTED: Thursday, October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 4:27 pm EDT October 16, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla -- The spokesman for an attorney representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with murdering her 3-year-old daughter, said Thursday that they believe the child is alive, and that he never told a cable television network the girl was dead.

Black was interviewed by CNN Headline News on Tuesday. A transcript released by the network showed Black said "this is a very serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

<snipped>

Jose Baez, Anthony's lawyer, held a news conference on Thursday to discuss the issue.

"We believe Caylee is alive," Baez said. "To take that out of context is a disservice to the Anthonys and the child"

The network stood by its interview.

"This was a live interview, and it is what he said," said Janine Iamunno, a Headline News spokeswoman.

<snipped>

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17728486/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »

Despite what Mason has said, does anyone think he may surprise everyone by resting tomorrow?

I just can't see how he will not do further damage to def. case by trying to explain Baaz' opening. 

No. I don't think Baez will rest.  He's too arrogant.

I think they are all praying the world will end by 9 am tomorrow because they have nothing and all their attempts to squash evidence and ask for an aquittal have been denied and it's do or die now.(pun intented, lol) Time for the sideshow to take center stage.

It is my personal opinion that anything that they attempt will only make her look more guilty because every issue they have brought up is  a) a lie  b) ludicrous  c)  not provable.

Their combativeness in attempting to elicit blame on others or discredit respected experts will only show how desperate they are.   To my knowledge, every single "expert" the defense could put on to dispute previous testimony by State expert witnesses has a shady past and/or is hardly qualified to the level the State's expert witnesses...their theories in conflict with the evidence presented, well to throw a phrase back at the defense....JUNK

I agree and I know  some have speculated if Casey would take the stand but they would be even more fools than they already are because her own defense team has deemed her a liar, however, hey, I'm up for watching her squirm and lie as she tries to once again save her own skin when Linda and Ashton go after her, I want to hear these pitiful holes filled that Baez has left wide open.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

No one has said they have talked about the case together..they haven't.

What the note said passed to the judge was that the jury wanted to see that piece of evidence again when they went to deliberations.  "The Jury" is used rather then single out one juror ..as in juror number 2 gnats to see this again.  And what one juror requests to review the whole jury get to review.

That was nothing more then one juror saying to the judge please make a note to have that evidence ready for me to look at at personally when we deliberate.  That's all it was..that's the way it works...when they go to deliberate other jurors will have other request..they will be addressed as the jury requests ..not which specific juror makes that request.

It works the same with their other requests..remember the jury wanted a varied dinner menu..the judge didn't say which juror requested what..he just said he understood the jury had a request to..watch a Magic game on TV, eat certain things..he didn't say which jurors requested those things.  They are referenced as a group..instead of individuals.
Oh I thought they viewed it yesterday-thanks
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »

One thing that has 'haunted' me, if you will, is that nursing home video with Caylee singing, 'please don't take my sunshine away.'  Within 24 hours of that video her sunshine was snuffed out. 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2011, 01:44:23 PM »

Reports show convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson added to #CaseyAnthony defense witness list.

Court records show Vasco Dagama Thompson was convicted of kidnapping on March 1988. #CaseyAnthony

Ch.9 reports George Anthony contacted Vasco Dagama Thompson the day before Cindy called about Caylee missing.

Does anyone know what this is about?  I do not remember this from anything before?

WTF?   Im seeing discussion about it but not the original article from WFTV channel 9

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »

My husband just said the jury will not like Mason and will be I agree put off by his delivery. I agree.  And like it or not that will come into play....subconsciously, but it will come into play. 

LOL Sunny..ITA ..but I think that the jury probably won't be able to understand 60% of what the man says..he truly is not an eloquent orator.

Hi Sunny, Hi Gypsy.  Mason truly is an arrogant idiot.  If he practiced 40 years, maybe he was better in the past but now, if he ever had it, he lost it.  The only way the jury might learn to like him is if he passes out some KFC during the defense presentation.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »

WHAT

What--Why would George call a kidnapper- and why would the defence put him on-  I hate to say --this family is nuts
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »

I've cried when seeing that in the past. My baby was real sick at the time and her age. I would look at caylees little precious hands , it would kill me!

Casey DID abuse Caylee, she chlorphormed her. I have never ever seen such a horrible person as her!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2011, 01:46:41 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2011, 01:51:51 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »

I lost so much respect for Dr Michael Baden when I found out he was married to her!
I lost respect for him once he changed his tune on facts once his wife joined the DT.  Actually, I don't think I ever had any real respect for him, but did take his word for truth.  Never again. Let the talking heads talk, they all have a personal agenda.  I'll stick to facts.....one reason I love the Sunshine Law.  But I wonder if after this case, things may change back to everything is kept confidential.  I do believe that Casey is getting a fair trial tho.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2011, 01:53:53 PM »

WHAT

What--Why would George call a kidnapper- and why would the defence put him on-  I hate to say --this family is nuts

Defence Witness - Vasco Dagama Thompson

Casey Anthony trial: Prosecutors rest case; judge denies defense request for acquittal
Updated: 1:09 p.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted: 5:47 a.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011

<snipped>

Reports show the defense team filed a motion to add convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson to their witness list. Thompson was convicted on kidnapping charges in March 1988.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George Anthony had contacted Thompson a day before Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-prosecutors-rest-case-judge-denies-1540678.html

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Acquittal denied; defense introduces Vasco Thompson
The defense filing in court documents says Vasco Thompson is a 'recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators'

On the same day Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion for acquittal, Casey Anthony's team introduced a new person to the murder case — an Orlando felon with a violent past.

Anthony's defense amended witness list includes the name Vasco Thompson of Orlando.

The defense filing in court documents says Thompson is a "recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators."

Thompson, according to the filing, "was connected to George Anthony through his cell phone records."

The document goes on to say "Thompson has a violent criminal history and has served a ten year prison sentence for kidnapping."

Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document says.

Due to the recently discovered and unexplained relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cell phone contact , including four calls on July 14, 2008, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

The defense has to "depose Mr. Vasco Thompson to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial," wrote defense attorney Cheney Mason.

It's unclear exactly how Thompson might play into the defense strategy.

::snipping2::

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-19-20110615,0,208035.story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.