April 24, 2024, 10:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264849 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 15, 2011, 05:28:19 PM »

Can the jury come back with aggravated manslaughter. And if so how many years does that carry?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
A storm forces us off the air at our #CaseyAnthony media platform. http://t.co/HiZAlQQ

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeDeForest6
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #822 on: June 15, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »

Welcome to SM  NASA...   

Domain Name   nasa.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address   163.205.112.# (National Aeronautics and Space Association)
ISP   National Aeronautics and Space Association
Location   Continent  :  North America
Country  :  United States  (Facts)
State  :  Florida
City  :  Orlando

Carp! No more peeking from work for me!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 15, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

hubs and me too..especially this was in the early days and George and Cindy did not know what happened to Caylee and if Casey really did anything to her at that time..they were still in denial..
I think that the protestors did get out of hand .....and honestly, I don't think that the grand parents deserved that, but that is just me...they were holding on tight hoping that this would be cleared up, Caylee would be back with them and they could go on with their lives...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 15, 2011, 05:37:00 PM »

I find this part of Lippmans statement the most interesting:

::snipping2::

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

::snipping2::

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter

Sounds like they believe the state. Oh happy day.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2011, 05:37:32 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

I completely agree. All those protestors accomplished nothing that helped find Caylee, if anything they shifted focus causing LE to have to also deal with the non Caylee related chaos they created.

If these witness's who were part of the protester crowd are called, will any of the pictures associated with the protestors be allowed in? I remember seeing quite a few of the pictures taken, but the one that stands out was one of a toddler holding a sign that said something to the tune of *why would you kill a child like me.*

In my opinion the parents of a toddler who think putting that toddler, with a sign, in the middle of a hate protest is a good idea, have their own parenting issues they need to look into .
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 15, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »

I thought the protesters were way over the top.
I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.
I did however, enjoy the Anthony cam to see the comings and going.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: June 15, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »

I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.

they were over the top..
then remember when that little boy got his arm caught in the truck's door? he was rolling on the ground in pain and the parents did nothing for him for the longest time..sortof the pot calling the kettle black I thought at the time..parents of the boy were too busy arguing to attend to an injured child..what does that say about them as parents?jmo

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: June 15, 2011, 05:46:59 PM »

I just saw the story about the new defense witness / kidnapper on the news...that's not gonna fly, is it? First, the kidnapper wasn't in the opening statement. Second, George was at work. Third, wasn't the defense's statement that Caylee drowned in a pool? Sooo...what's a kidnapper have to do with it? And why would the defense having him as a witness do him any ood? There's nothing in it for him. I'm so confused. Praying that the state blows them away in the cross and in the rebuttal.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 15, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
there is a pic of this new witness added by the defense.

yet another victim of Casey Anthony

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 15, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »

Klaas, could you get the message to the powers-that-be that Dana's last show doesn't have the audio link icon button posted?  I can't seem to ever catch the real-time version and depend on that audio button to hear the show.  Thanks.  (Sorry if this is O/T but I didn't know where else to post this.)

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 15, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »

I just saw the story about the new defense witness / kidnapper on the news...that's not gonna fly, is it? First, the kidnapper wasn't in the opening statement. Second, George was at work. Third, wasn't the defense's statement that Caylee drowned in a pool? Sooo...what's a kidnapper have to do with it? And why would the defense having him as a witness do him any ood? There's nothing in it for him. I'm so confused. Praying that the state blows them away in the cross and in the rebuttal.
They're trying to play magic but when they stick they're hand in the hat I'm affraid they're gonna find a rat trap instead of a bunny!  Monkey Devil!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 15, 2011, 05:54:01 PM »

to connect him with the tapes tied around her handas and mouth as she was kidnaped?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 15, 2011, 05:57:00 PM »

Lots of interesting comments and responses from Blink on her latested article:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/06/14/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-judge-calls-the-defense-liars-and-the-prosecution-resurrects-the-fumblerooski/comment-page-1/#comments

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 15, 2011, 05:57:21 PM »

My husband just said the jury will not like Mason and will be I agree put off by his delivery. I agree.  And like it or not that will come into play....subconsciously, but it will come into play. 

Uggghhh... I dislike the man so badly and tune him out so much that I constantly get his name messed up.....Mason Cheney....Cheney Mason....can never keep it straight because he just makes me irritated.....
And I agree... the jury will not like him, I despise the way he treats each and every witness as if they are suspect....and the jury will see that. And it will influence their decision about his client...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 15, 2011, 05:58:36 PM »

Klaas, could you get the message to the powers-that-be that Dana's last show doesn't have the audio link icon button posted?  I can't seem to ever catch the real-time version and depend on that audio button to hear the show.  Thanks.  (Sorry if this is O/T but I didn't know where else to post this.)

I think Blink stated on her website that they are having technical difficulties but it should be up later this evening.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 15, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »

Me too Curly...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 15, 2011, 06:00:52 PM »

Interesting article below.  It talks about the Sidebar they had concerning the animals that chewed on the bones.  Also at the end it seems prosecution said something to the Judge about defense consoling Casey.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,7660569.story

Thanks,that was interesting.   
Although I appreciate the effort by the prosecution, isn't that like closing the barn door after the cow left? 

Casey has had like a non stop back rub for the last month!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 15, 2011, 06:01:52 PM »

This new "witness" is just another brand of pasta that the dumfence is trying to throw against the wall.  Ridiculous beyond belief.  AND is anybody but me having trouble imagining what twisted(possible History buff) would name their kid Vasco Degama????????????   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 15, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »

they were over the top..
then remember when that little boy got his arm caught in the truck's door? he was rolling on the ground in pain and the parents did nothing for him for the longest time..sortof the pot calling the kettle black I thought at the time..parents of the boy were too busy arguing to attend to an injured child..what does that say about them as parents?jmo

Yes. It was disgraceful.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.