April 18, 2024, 10:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264663 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #900 on: June 15, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »

Carpe...since this is the monkey jury, I wanna change mine to Guilty...her sentance should be chloroform her a bit....tape her face up real nice and tight with some heavy duty duck tape....stick a smiley face sticker on her mouth....double bag the bitch and let someone drive around with her in their trunk til they can't stand it anymore, then throw her in the swamp and let her rot....sounds good to me...

I hear ya!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 15, 2011, 07:14:17 PM »

I find this part of Lippmans statement the most interesting:

::snipping2::

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter

Sounds like they believe the state. Oh happy day.

You are right Curly..sounds like the A's may not be as cooperative with the defense as the defense hoped.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #902 on: June 15, 2011, 07:16:40 PM »

LOL  They just played a repeat of Mark NeJame on HLN and he said to Vinnie, how do you drive around with your daughter dead (something like that) and then he says stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing.   LOL 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 15, 2011, 07:16:53 PM »

I'm just curious... When did Kiomaries's story to the Enquirer come out? Was it before or after Caylee's remains were found?
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/i-could-have-saved-caylee

Thanks so much!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 15, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »

According to the above posted poll, I'm thinking 5-8 days because they are going to suggest they are having issues with their witnesses, since the trial is ahead of schedule.  I believe they going to drag things out.

LOL! I haven't been able to vote because I can't decide. Baez is an idiot...he takes forever, objects to his own questions...doesn't know legal procedure etc etc so..it could take many days or if the State or HHJP rides his sorry azz about mistakes and winning objections, it might shut his circus down quick. Guess I'll consult the magic 8 ball like he apparently does!

I've been having the same trouble making up my mind too.  What about sidebars, recesses, trying to find papers, drawing on big tablets with markers and all of that good stuff?  I started trying to factor some of that stuff in and just got lost.  It could go on and on and on...  But then what if the Defense just doesn't have much?  Even with Bozo dragging it out?  I just don't know.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 15, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »

Okay, Monkey Jury... just with what you've seen so far (this is no court of law - it's a monkey cage, dagnabit)

What is going to be?
 ::justice2NJ::
---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

It was the continuous lies and complete absence of remorse that pushed it over the top for me.
Death penalty, Dr g spelled it out.. then chlorphorm searches in march , pre meditated! Murder of a child.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 15, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »

I'm just curious... When did Kiomaries's story to the Enquirer come out? Was it before or after Caylee's remains were found?

Hi TampaMom.  Welcome to the cage!!

The January, 2009 article appeared in the National Enquired over a month following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

In August, 2008 ... Kiomarie Cruz said nothing about a "pet cemetary" when discussing the discovery area in an interview with law enforcement.

Janet

++++

January, 2009

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

August 2008

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW KIOMARIE CRUZ
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE WELLS
CASE NUMBER 08-069208
August 12, 2008

A.  .... And through Jessica Kelly I met Casey and we pretty much became all really good friends. We became the unstoppable trio. Um, then Jessica showed us this hiding spot behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School. And back in the day there was no fences put up here, there was just ah, like a dirt hill and you can go back there with your bicycles and there’s two different spots back there where we used to hangout at. And we pretty much hung out there most of out time. We used to bring blankets and picnic baskets and just steal food from our houses and bring it out there and just snack on food for hours until the lights came on when we had to go home. Um, pretty much just get away

Kiomarie Cruz/Case #08-069208
/GB

from our parents, which used to drive us up the wall especially in middle school. And then we stopped going there once freshman year hit.

Q Was this, would you say that this was a favorite place for you guys to come just kind of hang out?

A It was, it really was everyday pretty much. Um, there were some days where she had track meets with Jessica and I’d come out here by myself. And her basketball games with Jessica and it would usually be just me and Casey that would come back out here and we just talk for hours and hours.

<snipped>

Kiomarie Cruz/Case #08-069208/GB

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Cruz%20%20Kiomarie0812.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 15, 2011, 07:19:10 PM »

LOL  They just played a repeat of Mark NeJame on HLN and he said to Vinnie, how do you drive around with your daughter dead (something like that) and then he says stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing.   LOL 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #908 on: June 15, 2011, 07:19:11 PM »

I sense an attempted ambush coming
Bumping my own post... I also noticed Bobo and Mason seemed unusually chipper.. They are so transparent... Vasco Degama.. yup.. Let's see how THAT goes.. 
  Who will they call next Ponce de Leon???? They are so stupid to even try this. The calls were made 2 days before Caylee supposedly "drowned"????

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 15, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »

Carpe.. Guilty.. DP.. with Cindy crying and fainting during impact segment

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 15, 2011, 07:20:25 PM »

Carpe...since this is the monkey jury, I wanna change mine to Guilty...her sentance should be chloroform her a bit....tape her face up real nice and tight with some heavy duty duck tape....stick a smiley face sticker on her mouth....double bag the bitch and let someone drive around with her in their trunk til they can't stand it anymore, then throw her in the swamp and let her rot....sounds good to me...

I hear ya!

Sounds fair to me.   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:34 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jyL-Wj4jZ65F7FOmFXHkr3tbDBuA?docId=47051cfbaa6b40f1a67abd1fbdc3fba9
Questions remain as Anthony prosecutors rest case
By KYLE HIGHTOWER, Associated Press – 4 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Prosecutors spent 19 days proving beyond any doubt that Casey Anthony is a liar who loves to party. But did they also prove that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee?

The prosecution rested its case Wednesday after introducing a wealth of circumstantial and forensic evidence that they say shows that the young single mother suffocated her daughter by wrapping duct tape around her head. They say she left the girl's body in her car until it stank and then dumped it in the woods near the home she shared with her parents.

But there are holes. They have no witnesses who saw the killing. No one saw Anthony with the body. And because the body was so decomposed, there is no absolute proof that the child was suffocated, just the tape remnants on her skull. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, six months after the girl was last seen.

And while the prosecution used Anthony's friends, parents and brother to show that she lied repeatedly before and after her child died, the witnesses also all agreed that she was a loving and doting mother. If convicted of first-degree murder, Anthony faces a possible death sentence.

"I think (the prosecutors) did as best they could with the evidence that they have," said Leslie Garfield, a criminal law professor at Pace Law School in New York. "The problem is that all 12 jurors have to find a verdict unanimously beyond all reasonable doubt. So you wind up having a pretty heavy burden."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 15, 2011, 07:22:52 PM »

According to the above posted poll, I'm thinking 5-8 days because they are going to suggest they are having issues with their witnesses, since the trial is ahead of schedule.  I believe they going to drag things out.

LOL! I haven't been able to vote because I can't decide. Baez is an idiot...he takes forever, objects to his own questions...doesn't know legal procedure etc etc so..it could take many days or if the State or HHJP rides his sorry azz about mistakes and winning objections, it might shut his circus down quick. Guess I'll consult the magic 8 ball like he apparently does!

I've been having the same trouble making up my mind too.  What about sidebars, recesses, trying to find papers, drawing on big tablets with markers and all of that good stuff?  I started trying to factor some of that stuff in and just got lost.  It could go on and on and on...  But then what if the Defense just doesn't have much?  Even with Bozo dragging it out?  I just don't know.

Because the duhfense moves at a snail's pace, I said >10 days.
They'll drag it out as long as possible.
I say Guilty, LWOP.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #913 on: June 15, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »

Bumping my own post... I also noticed Bobo and Mason seemed unusually chipper.. They are so transparent... Vasco Degama.. yup.. Let's see how THAT goes.. 

So let me get this straight, Bozo and Mumbles have had 3 freaking yrs to work on the defense, and they just NOT bring this in....IIRC didn't Judge Perry warn against trial by ambush? Also, I sure as hell hope this man has some morals-there are those among us (Casey, Bozo et al) that are not above lying for $$$ ...otherwise Baden, LKB, Lee, Spitz and the nut from San Antonio wouldn't have a job. I am so pissed right now
IM, seems the guy has some morals or at least doesn't want to get in trouble being an felon and all. He called LE and didn't talk to the defense. So until I see something about him being amoral, I give him a pass because he called LE. I don't think he will be a witness for the defense. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 15, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »

Carpe.. Guilty..DP.. with Cindy crying and fainting during impact segment 

Yes Cindy will have her show
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: June 15, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »

FAQs For Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28216763/detail.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 15, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »

sheesh I forgot about the kindergarten easel, sidebars, the supersize notebooks.   Can't wait to see the defendant/paralegal keeping them straight!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #917 on: June 15, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

I couldn't vote in the poll... it doesn't have a button for HOURS.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 15, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »

I couldn't vote in the poll... it doesn't have a button for HOURS.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 15, 2011, 07:30:56 PM »

So let me get this straight, Bozo and Mumbles have had 3 freaking yrs to work on the defense, and they just NOT bring this in....IIRC didn't Judge Perry warn against trial by ambush? Also, I sure as hell hope this man has some morals-there are those among us (Casey, Bozo et al) that are not above lying for $$$ ...otherwise Baden, LKB, Lee, Spitz and the nut from San Antonio wouldn't have a job. I am so pissed right now
IM, seems the guy has some morals or at least doesn't want to get in trouble being an felon and all. He called LE and didn't talk to the defense. So until I see something about him being amoral, I give him a pass because he called LE. I don't think he will be a witness for the defense. JMO JSM 

I think sometimes people get in trouble and go to prison for theft, drug dealing etc., etc., but that doesn't mean those same people would be willing to take part in or help cover up the murder of a child.  From what I understand, there's honor among some thieves.  Those that harm children are on a much different plane in the crime hierarchy imo.  Maybe the guy didn't want to get in any more trouble, or maybe he had an idea who the people calling were and didn't want any part of  it.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.