April 26, 2024, 07:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265322 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 15, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »

whoa.. I see what you mean 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 15, 2011, 08:01:05 PM »

LOL  They just played a repeat of Mark NeJame on HLN and he said to Vinnie, how do you drive around with your daughter dead (something like that) and then he says stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing.   LOL 

I heard that too! THEN he said that in Florida using chloroform and duct tape on a child is aggravated assault and that is murder one in FL.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 15, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »

LOL  They just played a repeat of Mark NeJame on HLN and he said to Vinnie, how do you drive around with your daughter dead (something like that) and then he says stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing.   LOL 

I heard that too! THEN he said that in Florida using chloroform and duct tape on a child is aggravated assault and that is murder one in FL.

I like Bill Schaeffer, Mark Nejame and Casey Jordan the best..
I wish NG would stop the Cindy suckup... its nauseating...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #943 on: June 15, 2011, 08:04:22 PM »

Welcome to the cage Tampa, Janet thanks for those links, I never can find the videos when I get home and good luck tonight with the hocky game.

Gotta run, see ya'll later. My sick puppy dog needs to go to eat and go to bed. I am so looking forward to tomorrow, we have been getting to work so early so we can watch/listen to court.       

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 15, 2011, 08:04:26 PM »

Judge Perry stated that in the Casey Anthony case, evidence has been presented that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive, evidence presented that duct tape was applied to Caylee's nose and mouth, evidence was presented that chloroform was used, Caylee's body was placed in a bag and then placed in a trunk...and on and on.

Whoa!!!!

The demise and disposal of Caylee in a nutshell!  All who were listening to JP's ruling  comrehended perfectly.

It is my prayer that the prosecutor in her closing statement conveys likewise so each jury member gets it.  In other words ... the defence's attempt to distract from the truth ... prevent justice from prevailing ... will have been for naught.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 15, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

Okay, Monkey Jury... just with what you've seen so far (this is no court of law - it's a monkey cage, dagnabit)

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

It was the continuous lies and complete absence of remorse that pushed it over the top for me.

aggravated manslaughter of a child....LIFE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 15, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Okay, Monkey Jury... just with what you've seen so far (this is no court of law - it's a monkey cage, dagnabit)

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

It was the continuous lies and complete absence of remorse that pushed it over the top for me.

Long as she never gets to live as a free woman I am all for it!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 15, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »

Reports show the defense team filed a motion to add convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson to their witness list. Thompson was convicted on kidnapping charges in March 1988.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George Anthony had contacted Thompson a day before Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-prosecutors-rest-case-judge-denies-1540678.html

What are trying to pull now? This guy has refused to talk to the defense and even called the police to get it stopped.

"Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document shows."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 15, 2011, 08:09:12 PM »

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

I think the manslaughter charge allows for parole. LWOP is the only option for this psychopath.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 15, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »

DEATH PENALTY CONVICTION

* "Prosecutors say duct tape wrapped three times around Caylee's skull, mouth and nose is the only evidence indicating how she died.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/09/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE7585JO20110609
*THREE PIECES OF Duct tape covering the nose and mouth of the skull (tape found consistent
  with tape found on child posters for Caylee and George Anthony's gas cans.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 15, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »

Welcome to the cage Tampa, Janet thanks for those links, I never can find the videos when I get home and good luck tonight with the hocky game.

Gotta run, see ya'll later. My sick puppy dog needs to go to eat and go to bed. I am so looking forward to tomorrow, we have been getting to work so early so we can watch/listen to court.       

joesamas mama

I hope puppy is feeling better.

I am logging off also.  We are off to another gathering to watch the final game in the Stanley Cup series.  That bottle of champagne is still chilling in anticipation of a Canucks' win.  Rumor has it the Boston Bruin's are at a disadvantage.  The players are all allergic to Vancouver's salt air.

Thanks for the icon MuffyBee!  It was appreciated.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
5:15 PM PT

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 15, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »

Judge Perry stated that in the Casey Anthony case, evidence has been presented that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive, evidence presented that duct tape was applied to Caylee's nose and mouth, evidence was presented that chloroform was used, Caylee's body was placed in a bag and then placed in a trunk...and on and on.

Whoa!!!!

The demise and disposal of Caylee in a nutshell!  All who were listening to JP's ruling  comrehended perfectly.

It is my prayer that the prosecutor in her closing statement conveys likewise so each jury member gets it.  In other words ... the defence's attempt to distract from the truth ... prevent justice from prevailing ... will have been for naught.

Janet

I bet she gets death penalty.  No reason to put duct tape over a childs nose and mouth. No reason at all, especially if it was an accident.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »

I don't uphold George in anything but I have to in this one. There has to be an explanation for those phone calls from this Thompson man. I let people use my phone all the time. How would I know who they call? Another thing is I have had people call me calling someone else time after time and I had no idea who they were. It happens all the time.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:54 PM »

I don't uphold George in anything but I have to in this one. There has to be an explanation for those phone calls from this Thompson man. I let people use my phone all the time. How would I know who they call? Another thing is I have had people call me calling someone else time after time and I had no idea who they were. It happens all the time.

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

I think the manslaughter charge allows for parole. LWOP is the only option for this psychopath.

I think in Florida manslaughter and aggravated manslaughter of a child are different things. I also know here we use sentencing guidelines or a point sheet to sentence people. Aggravated manslaughter of a child is a first degree felony punishable by not more then 30 years.

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/florida/penalties.html
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 15, 2011, 08:22:05 PM »

According to the above posted poll, I'm thinking 5-8 days because they are going to suggest they are having issues with their witnesses, since the trial is ahead of schedule.  I believe they going to drag things out.

LOL! I haven't been able to vote because I can't decide. Baez is an idiot...he takes forever, objects to his own questions...doesn't know legal procedure etc etc so..it could take many days or if the State or HHJP rides his sorry azz about mistakes and winning objections, it might shut his circus down quick. Guess I'll consult the magic 8 ball like he apparently does!

I've been having the same trouble making up my mind too.  What about sidebars, recesses, trying to find papers, drawing on big tablets with markers and all of that good stuff?  I started trying to factor some of that stuff in and just got lost.  It could go on and on and on...  But then what if the Defense just doesn't have much?  Even with Bozo dragging it out?  I just don't know.

I voted 8 to 10 for just that reason..the defense sure doesn't have much..but they know how to draw things out, run an idea around in circles, finally attach it to a flag pole, run it up the pole and salute it..with that in mind I am thinking 8 more  full days, Saturdays only being half a day..by the time they get started , have sidebars and breaks it's time to go home.

LOL,I am thinking at least 10 days.  I know the defense doesn't have much, but when has that stopped them?  Bobo loves being in the spotlight and i just don't  see him giving it up that easy.  To keep his mug on tv he will drag every  least little thing out for days.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: June 15, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »

Sure does....I get bill collectors all the time calling for the person who had my phone number before I did. I cannot get them to stop either.. Maybe something as simple as a number that had been changed?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 15, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

me too....and my vote is subject to change ...I just know the defense is gonna get super cocky and open some doors for the State that perhaps they couldn't open on their own

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 15, 2011, 08:32:53 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 15, 2011, 08:41:11 PM »

Help!!!!
Why did KCJackie Brandi and (Me) Blonde  pictures go poof

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.180

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.160

whats going on

They didn't go poof, I merged them this afternoon per your request?

There were two evidence photos threads which I merged.  Then there is a Murder Trial Photos thread that I should also merge the other into.  So we still have two threads for photos and before I merged the two Evidence photo threads we had three.  NO photos have been deleted except for the ones that you posted, that weren't working that you REQUESTED be deleted.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:45:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.