April 24, 2024, 08:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264831 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 15, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »

I don't uphold George in anything but I have to in this one. There has to be an explanation for those phone calls from this Thompson man. I let people use my phone all the time. How would I know who they call? Another thing is I have had people call me calling someone else time after time and I had no idea who they were. It happens all the time.
ITA.. and why is NG stating that Caylee was alive when KC 'dumped' her...it is just too horrific to even imagine 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 15, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »

Maybe Photobucket is having an issue.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 15, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »

I think that's it.  I looked at the two posts Blonde notated, and they were blank.  Now there are photos there.  Same thing happened in Holly Bobo's thread.  I saw a post by Janet, and all it had was a quote box.  Just a bit later, there was a big photo of Holly.  Gremlins perhaps?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #963 on: June 15, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »

hi Monks!

I thought steroids were found in the syringe. NG is saying it was chloroform. Can some monkey set me straight? thanks in advance

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 15, 2011, 08:53:21 PM »

hi Monks!

I thought steroids were found in the syringe. NG is saying it was chloroform. Can some monkey set me straight? thanks in advance

Both were found in the syringe.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #965 on: June 15, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

yes the son has an attorney and the son is the one who is saying kronk told him to watch the news he would be on it and something about winning the lottery...

the thing that incited the protesters is that the A's were always outside if i had protesters out in front of my house i would stay in like they should have but cindy always saw an opportunity to lie to the public

IIRC, the son back stepped on that saying he wasn't sure if  RC said that before or after Caylee's remains were found.

it was THEIR House...they had a right to be outside.....

They did have a right to be outside their house, but so did the protestors, so they each (protestors and Cindy) did what was their rights.  BUT, Sindy egged them on.  I would be so upset inside my house, not outside with hammers and hoses.  These protestors just wanted the truth to come out of their spawn's mouth about little Caylee Marie Anthony and felt she needed to be in jail.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 15, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »

Maybe some lawyer, oh I don't know (Mark Lipppman) somehow is getting all these photos of his client's granddaughter taken down?  

I don't think so.  The photos reappeared, and it happened in another MP thread.   MB
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:11:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #967 on: June 15, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »

Bella Vita - Tatoo $65.00

Pepperoni Pizza Party - $14.50

Pizza Man Tip - $20.50

Shower at Jesse's - Comp. (no charge)

Needle In Arm - Priceless (state funded)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: June 15, 2011, 09:07:53 PM »

lol i am gonna have to steal this ..that's a good one
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: June 15, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »

Pizza Man Tip - $20.50

On HLN today tattoo guy said Casey gave him 100.00
She tipped him 35.00
For someone stealing money within job, she's throwing around money.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 15, 2011, 09:20:07 PM »

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

yes the son has an attorney and the son is the one who is saying kronk told him to watch the news he would be on it and something about winning the lottery...

the thing that incited the protesters is that the A's were always outside if i had protesters out in front of my house i would stay in like they should have but cindy always saw an opportunity to lie to the public

IIRC, the son back stepped on that saying he wasn't sure if  RC said that before or after Caylee's remains were found.

it was THEIR House...they had a right to be outside.....

They did have a right to be outside their house, but so did the protestors, so they each (protestors and Cindy) did what was their rights.  BUT, Sindy egged them on.  I would be so upset inside my house, not outside with hammers and hoses.  These protestors just wanted the truth to come out of their spawn's mouth about little Caylee Marie Anthony and felt she needed to be in jail.

We will have to agree to disagree on this on.  You would be in and I would be out and in their faces.  I think many of the protesters egged Cindy and George on.  I think the many of the protesters were there because of the mob mentality.  I felt badly for the A's neighbors too.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 15, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »

I thought the protesters were way over the top.
I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.
I did however, enjoy the Anthony cam to see the comings and going.

Me too Curly...

Omg, I seriously almost had to quit working just to watch the anthony web cam!  I couldnt get enough it it.  that and roof riding with Murt while he had the webcam on his dashboard. Im quite sure that why I have so many lines on my face!!  the constant laughing at those two things and all the comments from other watchers. I would watch an anthony we cam now!!!!!!  lol

Ahh, the Anthony Webcam.  Memories.  I spent days/weeks watching that stupid thing.  I was so upset when it was gone, but it put her hoebag butt back in jail, so ya gotta take the good with the bad. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: June 15, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »

Pizza Man Tip - $20.50

She tipped him 35.00

She was rolling up 100's and smokin' 'em like cigars!!! ( meanwhile, refueling the ride with gas cans )

She lives on another planet.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 15, 2011, 09:22:01 PM »

Pizza Man Tip - $20.50

She tipped him 35.00

Well, being CEO of Universal, she made a lot of money, doncha know?  $100 to her is like $10 to us--of course we don't steal ours, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: June 15, 2011, 09:28:55 PM »

We will have to agree to disagree on this on.  You would be in and I would be out and in their faces.  I think many of the protesters egged Cindy and George on.  I think the many of the protesters were there because of the mob mentality.  I felt badly for the A's neighbors too.

an angelic monkey I have no problem agreeing to disagree.  I do not think it was mob mentality though. I said many times over the past 3 years that if I had lived there, I would have been right outside with all the other protesters, but I would have been peaceful, and all I would want is the truth, and if that truth meant KC killed her daughter, her to be in jail. 

They were there because LP bailed her stupid hoebag arze out of jail to help find her child, and she did nothing but sit on her fat arse.  They wanted action. 

I will never foget that phone call KC made to the police to get there NOW.  What nerve she had. 

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: June 15, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »

Carp you a priceless Monkey. Much love to you. NM

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: June 15, 2011, 09:41:45 PM »

Help!!!!
Why did KCJackie Brandi and (Me) Blonde  pictures go poof

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.180

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.160

whats going on

They didn't go poof, I merged them this afternoon per your request?

There were two evidence photos threads which I merged.  Then there is a Murder Trial Photos thread that I should also merge the other into.  So we still have two threads for photos and before I merged the two Evidence photo threads we had three.  NO photos have been deleted except for the ones that you posted, that weren't working that you REQUESTED be deleted.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 15, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »

Question:    How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closes: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days    5 (5.4%)
2-4 Days    30 (32.6%)
5-8 Days    29 (31.5%)
8-10 days    11 (12%)
More than 10 days    17 (18.5%)
Total Voters: 92

A little part of me thinks the Defense may rest tomorrow.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 15, 2011, 09:56:09 PM »

Carp you a priceless Monkey. Much love to you. NM

Back atcha, NM!

Good to see you! Linda Baden has been talking about the heart on the duct tape

all day... she keeps comparing it to seeing someone's face burned into a grilled cheese sandwich.

I'll put money on... she ate one at a local Denny's within the past 24 hours. Monkey Devil!

------------------
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: June 15, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »

MOTION: Out-Of-State Witnesses

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28247044/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.