April 30, 2024, 03:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265602 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2011, 10:35:54 AM »

If Cindy had only fessed up to the fight on June 15, 2008.......  I hope she can live with herself for the injustice she has brought upon her beloved granddaughter.

Good morning Monkeys--

I agree with that, Tupelo.  Cindy can love her daughter and still tell the truth.  Loving her daughter, standing by her daughter does not, IMO, require that she sell her soul to the devil.  Actually, I hope that Cindy Anthony is haunted by the face and memory of Caylee until the last day she lives. And that she remembers what she did when she decided to abandon that memory in order to save Caylee's murderer from facing judgement for what she did. In fact, IMO, loving Caylee requires that she help bring Caylee's nurderer to face the consequences of what she did, even though it is her own daughter, spawn of satan. 
ITA -- I shudder to hear her testimony as a duhfense witness.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »

Good morning all.

I had to take a few days off, I could not stomach looking at KC or Baez any longer.  I thought I was ready and turned on today but just the sight of her makes me ill.   She is not worth the time or attention she is getting.   I remember what they tell us about little children, even negative attention is attention.  KC could not care less.  MOO.

I do so love Judge Perry.   I am sure it is just his facial structure but while Mason was rambling I thought Judge Perry's expression was saying "are you kidding me?". 

I am going back to read yesterday's posts, but did Cindy finally admit to the fight? 

Terri
Ohio

No.  They again failed to ask her.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2011, 10:37:09 AM »

i love how he just referred to elisabeth fryer as "another volunteer"...as if the whole dt is just volunteering for this mess. how horrendus
I'm waiting for them to start soliciting pledges for money, just like walking for Cancer or something.  I wouldn't put it past them.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2011, 10:37:16 AM »

the SOB Mason refers to Caylee as THIS CHILD!!  Not HER CHILD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2011, 10:37:19 AM »

I remember the defense was mad when the state said that the duct tape was the murder weapon cause they were prepared for a cholorform murder weapon.  Now they are mad cause the state is saying both are the weapon.  Go Linda and Jeff!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2011, 10:37:59 AM »

Recess until 11:15am
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2011, 10:38:07 AM »

I feel CJBP has made up his mind, once again, to deny.  He's only appeasing Mason with this break....and to possibly read over the one or two case laws that were presented to him today.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »

Linda walks over and bozo buttons his jacket. He is intimidated by her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »

I have no doubt the 'relationship' between KC and CA is going to come out in rebuttal..BANG!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »

darn it..a recess...
shouldn't Casey be taken back? bailiff is waiting..she is keeping them waiting..she doesn't want to be taken out ! too bad Casey..you are not in charge!  she was not happy that she had to go..she thought that she would be able to sit and visit...Wrong!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: June 15, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »

Puzzler, I have such mixed feelings about the parents....
I want them prosecuted, I feel compassion.. I am in a tug of war with myself....
I see how dysfunctional the whole group is....
I am so anticipating Justice for Caylee so that maybe I can get 1 good nights sleep.
The tossing and turning and disturbo dreaming take it's toll

I hear you.  Totally understand the "tug of war" thing.

This whole thing is disturbing.  I'm worn out at the end of each day, but I waited 3 years for this and I'm going to see it through.  I think I can deal okay with almost anything - EXCEPT - for a verdict like OJ got!  I don't believe G&C would be "safe" is KC is not behind bars.

George and Cindy - most especially Cindy - gave KC way too much leave to do as she pleased....plus, I do think KC was born without a few very necessary genes - after all, Lee was also raised by the same parents and no matter what one may think of Lee, he's no KC!!  I think KC has destroyed the entire family.   They all have their faults.  I don't think LE will ever go after Cindy and/or George because they've just gone through too much so far and it will NEVER be over for George and Cindy....never.

ITA Puzzler..The State has no need to go after Cindy and George..they are living in their own personal Hell and will until the day they die.

Going after the Grands would not have played well to the jury.

I believe that Baez and Foghorn with go after them with zeal..and  I also believe Linda and Ashton will be on their feet objecting before the defense even finsishes a sentence in that respect..we saw Linda in action yesterday and we know she has the right stuff to object before the question is even fully formed.

George and Cindy and Lee better practice keeping their cool and turn those short fuses off..the jury isn't going to like Baez going after the Grands, but they aren't gonna wanna see the rage they are capable of either.  I pray they can keep their mouths and bodies in check during the next week or so.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »

I feel CJBP has made up his mind, once again, to deny.  He's only appeasing Mason with this break....and to possibly read over the one or two case laws that were presented to him today.

agreed!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »

If Cindy had only fessed up to the fight on June 15, 2008.......  I hope she can live with herself for the injustice she has brought upon her beloved granddaughter.

Good morning Monkeys--

I agree with that, Tupelo.  Cindy can love her daughter and still tell the truth.  Loving her daughter, standing by her daughter does not, IMO, require that she sell her soul to the devil.  Actually, I hope that Cindy Anthony is haunted by the face and memory of Caylee until the last day she lives. And that she remembers what she did when she decided to abandon that memory in order to save Caylee's murderer from facing judgement for what she did. In fact, IMO, loving Caylee requires that she help bring Caylee's nurderer to face the consequences of what she did, even though it is her own daughter, spawn of satan. 
ITA -- I shudder to hear her testimony as a duhfense witness.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear Cindy say she suspected that George was molesting Casey, but that she didn't have proof or courage or some reason that she didn't confront him.  I suspect all of the Anthonys are in this scam and it might even have originated with them and not Baez.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:12 AM »

He,hehehehehe.............KC "thought" she was going to get to sit there and talk to bozo and mumbles, but the blonde guard told her "lets go." I love it - that is the same one who did that to her a few days ago when she was sticking her teats out to bozo.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:49 AM »

Yes I think you are correct! JP has his mind made up already because he's done his homework, unlike the duhfense!  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »

KC thought she was gonna sit at the defense table during the break and socialize....fooled her!  the bailiff came and took her in the back!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2011, 10:41:28 AM »

KC just smiled and winked at Mumbles! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »

He,hehehehehe.............KC "thought" she was going to get to sit there and talk to bozo and mumbles, but the blonde guard told her "lets go." I love it - that is the same one who did that to her a few days ago when she was sticking her teats out to bozo.  

I said the same thing..... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »

KC just smiled and winked at Mumbles! 

Yuk! I missed that thankfully..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »

I said the same thing..... Monkey Devil!

me too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.