April 30, 2024, 03:15:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265584 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: June 15, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »

No "cause of death"?  So does that mean Caylee is still alive?  I wish that guy on In Session would shut up about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 15, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »

oops, last post was for a different post.....
sry guys.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 15, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »

clickorlando WKMG Local 6 News
Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autospy: A former chief medical examiner in Michigan, who is a world... http://bit.ly/lF4imp

http://twitter.com/#!/clickorlando

Oh, what a great witness......NOT........he has more bungled cases than the law allows if the media is correct. His entire crap is based on them not opening the skull - I can't wait to hear the prosecution as him WHY? The skull is never opened unless there is suspected trauma which was induced. That will open up a whole new ball game for the prosecution.
Wasn't it the defense that asked Dr. G if she had opened up the skull?  To which her reply was, "Absolutely not".  I wonder why the defense did not jump all over that if indeed, it was a huge blunder.     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: June 15, 2011, 01:10:31 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

Consider JP complied with the request ... could it be that only one jury member made the request in regards to the sticker?

Janet

Any jury member can present a request though the clerk for additional information. I don't think it was the jury plural, but a single juror and JP just said "the jury" as opposed to Ms. XYZ on the jury.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 15, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »

I also have to take issue with Colonel Crusty's argument, prior child abuse is not the issue as to why Casey is charged with aggravated child abuse, one act or more that resulted in this murder is.   The chloroform can be considered as one, each piece of duct tape can count as one act per piece.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 15, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28244835/detail.html

Headline: "Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autopsy"

Spitz says in the video linked in the article "in fact, if I am not mistaken, I was on board in this case, on this case, before Jose Baez"

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28244971/index.html

Well Dr. Spitz, you ARE MISTAKEN! Baez was on this case from July 17, 2008 and claimed Caylee was ALIVE with Casey Anthony standing tearfully beside him. So what would you be doing on the case while they believed Caylee was alive? Oh yeah-- she drowned in the pool, so did you advise on how to set up that scenario? Did you open little Caylee's skull to discover pool water? He's not credible and a braggard.

Well we know that Dr. G. was well aware of these accusations of not opening the cranium, as obvious from her voice inflection of her response during testimony, as to whether they did this or not in their autopsy. I think it was something like... "CERTAINLY NOT!" with emphasis.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 15, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »

surprise, surprise, WKMG has the dirt again from the defense position....

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #627 on: June 15, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »

I also wrote CNN and here is the link. 

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 15, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »

Hero for Justice - Hero for Caylee Marie Anthony

On this day, the last known day a beautiful precious child named Caylee Marie was seen alive three years ago, justice is one step closer of not being denied.
Love the plaque in this photo!  Professionalism requires courtesy!!  I hadn't noticed that before, I wonder if CJBP "pacifically" brought that in for Mason today!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: June 15, 2011, 01:13:43 PM »

OOPS....Professionalism DEMANDS courtesy.   My Bad

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: June 15, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Expert: Dr. G Bungled Autospy: A former chief medical examiner in Michigan, who is a world... http://bit.ly/lF4imp

Oh, what a great witness......NOT........he has more bungled cases than the law allows if the media is correct. His entire crap is based on them not opening the skull - I can't wait to hear the prosecution as him WHY? The skull is never opened unless there is suspected trauma which was induced. That will open up a whole new ball game for the prosecution.
Wasn't it the defense that asked Dr. G if she had opened up the skull?  To which her reply was, "Absolutely not".  I wonder why the defense did not jump all over that if indeed, it was a huge blunder.    

Kind of like not even questioning George when he empathly denied molesting KC. I think this witness is an afterthought for bozo. I don't think he ever really intended to call him but all he can argue now is protocol which is different for each ME and at their discretion. The normal protocol is to open the skull to get the brain and other items inside the skull to examine. There was nothing inside this skull but dirt and a tooth. (which to me was interesting as was it knocked into her mouth prior to her death? HOW did a tooth get INSIDE the skull?)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 15, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »

Spitz says in the video linked in the article "in fact, if I am not mistaken, I was on board in this case, on this case, before Jose Baez"

Well Dr. Spitz, you ARE MISTAKEN! Baez was on this case from July 17, 2008 and claimed Caylee was ALIVE with Casey Anthony standing tearfully beside him. So what would you be doing on the case while they believed Caylee was alive? Oh yeah-- she drowned in the pool, so did you advise on how to set up that scenario? Did you open little Caylee's skull to discover pool water? He's not credible and a braggard.

Well we know that Dr. G. was well aware of these accusations of not opening the cranium, as obvious from her voice inflection of her response during testimony, as to whether they did this or not in their autopsy. I think it was something like... "CERTAINLY NOT!" with emphasis.

And I hope this means that Dr. G might once again take the stand and restore reality to the procedings!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 15, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »

I would ask him about that comment. It would be very telling if he was called into this while she was still considered alive.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 15, 2011, 01:19:49 PM »

One thing that has 'haunted' me, if you will, is that nursing home video with Caylee singing, 'please don't take my sunshine away.'  Within 24 hours of that video her sunshine was snuffed out. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:11 PM »

JP........Denied!
http://www.wftv.com/video/28246052/index.html
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

http://www.wcyb.com/news/28240982/detail.html
Casey Anthony Defense Begins Thursday
Judge Denies Defense Motion For Acquittal
By Ashley Hayes CNN POSTED: 1:24 am EDT June 15, 2011
UPDATED: 1:02 pm EDT June 15, 2011

(CNN) -- After prosecutors rested their case in Casey Anthony's capital murder trial Wednesday, the judge rejected a defense request for a judgment of acquittal, saying the jury must decide what to make of the evidence.

The ruling means that Anthony's defense will begin presenting its case Thursday. The prosecution rested after more than three weeks of testimony in a Florida, courtroom.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

Hero for Justice - Hero for Caylee Marie Anthony

On this day, the last known day a beautiful precious child named Caylee Marie was seen alive three years ago, justice is one step closer of not being denied.
Love the plaque in this photo!  Professionalism requires courtesy!!  I hadn't noticed that before, I wonder if CJBP "pacifically" brought that in for Mason today!!!

Linda Drane Burdick has the same plaque on her desk in her office.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

No one has said they have talked about the case together..they haven't.

What the note said passed to the judge was that the jury wanted to see that piece of evidence again when they went to deliberations.  "The Jury" is used rather then single out one juror ..as in juror number 2 gnats to see this again.  And what one juror requests to review the whole jury get to review.

That was nothing more then one juror saying to the judge please make a note to have that evidence ready for me to look at at personally when we deliberate.  That's all it was..that's the way it works...when they go to deliberate other jurors will have other request..they will be addressed as the jury requests ..not which specific juror makes that request.

It works the same with their other requests..remember the jury wanted a varied dinner menu..the judge didn't say which juror requested what..he just said he understood the jury had a request to..watch a Magic game on TV, eat certain things..he didn't say which jurors requested those things.  They are referenced as a group..instead of individuals.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: June 15, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »

Wasn't it the defense that asked Dr. G if she had opened up the skull?  To which her reply was, "Absolutely not".  I wonder why the defense did not jump all over that if indeed, it was a huge blunder.     

they probably didnt have spitz at the time i bet....and i bet spitz called them to get his 5 min of fame
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: June 15, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »

please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

Consider JP complied with the request ... could it be that only one jury member made the request in regards to the sticker?

Janet
must be -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.