April 30, 2024, 07:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265722 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 15, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »

o/t - The accused murder of Christine Sheddy has been found guilty.
Thanks, Sister. Will go to other thread.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #761 on: June 15, 2011, 03:39:20 PM »

I also wrote CNN and here is the link. 

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

thanks for doing that for us and Caylee!
I also told them that I know more information from the trial than they do on t.v. and wondered if they watch it or have someone tell them the highlights.
I missed it! what did you write them about! their false reporting/biased?
I told them that we know more than they do and that they are defense biased and told them they need to disclose when they have someone that is/was on the defense that they need to make sure that is relayed to the public.  Not everyone has followed the case closely.     I also wrote TruTv and told them the same thing, especially about LKB.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 15, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/saint-cindy-on-stand-again.html
saint cindy and nancy grace

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 15, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »

I also wrote CNN and here is the link. 

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

thanks for doing that for us and Caylee!
I also told them that I know more information from the trial than they do on t.v. and wondered if they watch it or have someone tell them the highlights.
I missed it! what did you write them about! their false reporting/biased?
I told them that we know more than they do and that they are defense biased and told them they need to disclose when they have someone that is/was on the defense that they need to make sure that is relayed to the public.  Not everyone has followed the case closely.     I also wrote TruTv and told them the same thing, especially about LKB.
good for you! I have done that beofre also! I am so sick of insessions! I will not even turn the channel to them anymore!
thank you for doing that!

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 15, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5902.840

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 15, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Acquittal denied; defense introduces Vasco Thompson
The defense filing in court documents says Vasco Thompson is a 'recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators'

On the same day Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion for acquittal, Casey Anthony's team introduced a new person to the murder case — an Orlando felon with a violent past.

Anthony's defense amended witness list includes the name Vasco Thompson of Orlando.

The defense filing in court documents says Thompson is a "recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators."

Thompson, according to the filing, "was connected to George Anthony through his cell phone records."

The document goes on to say "Thompson has a violent criminal history and has served a ten year prison sentence for kidnapping."

Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document says.

Due to the recently discovered and unexplained relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cell phone contact , including four calls on July 14, 2008, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

The defense has to "depose Mr. Vasco Thompson to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial," wrote defense attorney Cheney Mason.

It's unclear exactly how Thompson might play into the defense strategy.

::snipping2::

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-19-20110615,0,208035.story

Wait doest OCSO have both George & Cindy's phone records from way back...if this was shown, calls to a jail they would have picked up on it wouldnt one conclude?

Yes! And the he would have been questioned?
Maybe George knew this guy when he was a cop? Tryin to hear word on street?
Maybe he was an informant? Who knows why George called BUT I'm not worried ...

So they want the rules to be changed for them when it's time to plead their case yet they threw a hissy to keep the power point evidence out because the pics they had been sent were in black and white and the ones to be shown in court were color? Plz!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 15, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »

Geez this case couldn't get anymore stranger. Really a kidnapper? all the defense his doing is trying to get the heat off of Casey with all these accusations and lies. I really hope they do  not create enough reasonable doubt that the jury will just be so confused that they have no other choice but to find her not guilty.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #767 on: June 15, 2011, 03:48:46 PM »

I'm so tired of all the shows like Joy Behar, Dr. Drew and all the rest that are trying to report this case and do NOT know the facts.  If they just take the time to research it they might be able to talk and not sound like pure idiots!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 15, 2011, 03:49:01 PM »

AZLawyer from Websleuths posted there that she researched the Vasco Thompson-George connection like crazy back in 2008/2009 & that she determined the connection was due to transposed numbers:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6683646&postcount=6
More of AZLawyer's research into the Vasco Thompson & George connection:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6683701&postcount=19
long story short!!
 KC's ship is still sinking.

Weird.  This guy is in prison right?  So, the number he mistakenly called would be the prison.  Or is he out now?  If the calls were to the prison, how did they get any name out of it? 

Maybe Konk (sp) called him from George's phone  lol!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: June 15, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Acquittal denied; defense introduces Vasco Thompson
The defense filing in court documents says Vasco Thompson is a 'recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators'

On the same day Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion for acquittal, Casey Anthony's team introduced a new person to the murder case — an Orlando felon with a violent past.

Anthony's defense amended witness list includes the name Vasco Thompson of Orlando.

The defense filing in court documents says Thompson is a "recently discovered witness through the ongoing efforts of defense investigators."

Thompson, according to the filing, "was connected to George Anthony through his cell phone records."

The document goes on to say "Thompson has a violent criminal history and has served a ten year prison sentence for kidnapping."

Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document says.

Due to the recently discovered and unexplained relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cell phone contact , including four calls on July 14, 2008, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

The defense has to "depose Mr. Vasco Thompson to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial," wrote defense attorney Cheney Mason.

It's unclear exactly how Thompson might play into the defense strategy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-19-20110615,0,208035.story

LOL..Mason and his old dog tricks again.

If Thompson had been involved in this with George wouldn't Thompson be calling the defense team instead of calling LE when the defense tracked him down?

I would think LE would be the last person Thompson would talk to if he was in any way involved in this as Mason is hinting at.

And all this time..3 years ..they haven't had time to depose this man..right.

What do you wanna bet George never contacted this man..perhaps the phone number this man has now belonged to someone else in 2008? 

This is just so hinky..I am not buying it at all.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 15, 2011, 03:49:46 PM »

So what's going to be the defense story? KC was in denial, came out of denial long enough to get a tattoo to commemorate Caylee, then went back into denial?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 15, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »

o/t - The accused murder of Christine Sheddy has been found guilty.

They stated the trial 6-13-2011....and got a conviction in what 2 days?

[/quhttp://www.salisburygrinch.com/2011/06/christine-sheddy-murder-trial-to-start.htmlote]

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 15, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

Vasco also has a record in Miami-Dade. 
B-96-026097    06/11/1996    05/26/1998    TRESPASS 
  M-96-009872    03/06/1996    03/08/1996    INDECENT EXPOSURE 

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CaseSearch.aspx
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 15, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »

Let the circus begin tomorrow.
Wonder how many days jose is going to take.
Any guess's?   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 15, 2011, 03:53:58 PM »

Let the circus begin tomorrow.
Wonder how many days jose is going to take.
Any guess's?   

This will be the comedy portion of the trial,  Geesh!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 15, 2011, 03:54:05 PM »

notice that Lee has been absent from court again? distancing himself from his sister I think..Good for Lee...may be the only sane one in the family...and then again, maybe not..time will tell..

Yep and that speaks volumes to the jury, her one and only brother not there to support her.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: June 15, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »

Spitz also told Pipitone: “I don’t know who put the duct tape on her. I don’t know the identity of that person. That would have been fine if somebody specifically had fingerprints on the duct tape. Well, that’s missing. I don’t know who did that. …  The duct tape would have come off when the body decomposed, because there was no bond of the duct tape with the bone.”

Spitz said he will travel to Orlando on Thursday and could testify on Friday or Saturday. He said he had been working on the case for a year, had never submitted a bill and had never been paid by anyone.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-unfounded-conclusion-mystery-man-what-next.html
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: June 15, 2011, 03:58:54 PM »

I need some help please.. I been searching and cannot find it. I need the link someone posted DAYS ago with the photos of Caylees poor little bones.. and ALSO the link for the other site that had all the evidence photos as well. I THOUGHT I had saved them both and didnt like a dummy. A friend of mine has been keepin up with the trial... On tv.. I am sending her links for her computer .. THANKS !!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 15, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »

QUESTION:  Was there ever a comparison/match mentioned re:  Death band hair to the mat of hair found with her skull/duct tape?

tia   bk
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: June 15, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »

I think that both Casey and Baez being sociopaths, neither will have a clue as to how obvious it is to normal people that they are lying.  Like Joran vd Sloot and other notorious sociopaths, they will continue to be totally puzzled that they are not believed.

It's one of the traits of those with that disorder.

Anna, I agree!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.