May 01, 2024, 01:16:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265915 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 15, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »

Can the jury not look at, touch, hold, whatever any of the evidence that has been entered or does it just sit there in the boxes or envelopes that we've seen entered? I don't understand that!!    

They can do anything they want. They can handle all the evidence.
please explane if they are not suppose to talk about the case-how can they decide to  look at evidence know they can do what ever they want when the case is over--but u have to talk about the case to ask for evidence-just curious

just a guess, but someone probably asked another did you see item # ??? that person said no, another  was asked and quickly it was discovered, no one saw it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 15, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »

I need help also. I am looking for the video of casey saying to george that she picked him out of everyone else to come see her because they have been distaint fom each other.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: June 15, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »

QUESTION:  Was there ever a comparison/match mentioned re:  Death band hair to the mat of hair found with her skull/duct tape?

tia   bk

Yes, if I remember they determined the hair showed the same characteristics but showed signs of further decomp
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 15, 2011, 04:05:12 PM »

I need some help please.. I been searching and cannot find it. I need the link someone posted DAYS ago with the photos of Caylees poor little bones.. and ALSO the link for the other site that had all the evidence photos as well. I THOUGHT I had saved them both and didnt like a dummy. A friend of mine has been keepin up with the trial... On tv.. I am sending her links for her computer .. THANKS !!   
We have two evidence threads maybe a mod can put them together

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10084.60

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 15, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »

Is it legal for Baez to bring all these people into this case and blame them? I can't see how that is allowed. Kronk, George, the kidnapper guy.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:42 PM »

I need some help please.. I been searching and cannot find it. I need the link someone posted DAYS ago with the photos of Caylees poor little bones.. and ALSO the link for the other site that had all the evidence photos as well. I THOUGHT I had saved them both and didnt like a dummy. A friend of mine has been keepin up with the trial... On tv.. I am sending her links for her computer .. THANKS !!   
I think this may be what you are looking for Ang.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/warning-graphic-evidence-pictures-of-caylee-released-to-media/
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #786 on: June 15, 2011, 04:09:21 PM »

Is it legal for Baez to bring all these people into this case and blame them? I can't see how that is allowed. Kronk, George, the kidnapper guy.

Strange, huh?  I wonder if JP will rule on whether the new witness will be allowed right away, or in the courtroom.  IMO it would be fun to watch them put this gentleman on the stand and then have the state rip the defense to shreds.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: June 15, 2011, 04:10:13 PM »

Thanks Blonde.. do you happen to know the link where the babydoll and the other things were photographed.. I dont know if it was FBI ? Forensics? 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: June 15, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »

I think this may be what you are looking for Ang.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/warning-graphic-evidence-pictures-of-caylee-released-to-media/

THANKS  !   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 15, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »

My dad said he felt as though JP was stifling a giggle when he asked Mason about evidence of a drowning.  Did y'all get that same sense?  I missed it.
I don't remember when but I did notice he looked like he was trying not to smile and then he put his hand in front of his mouth.  Your dad is a smart man!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 15, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »

It looks the skeletal picture is gone from that link I posted. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: June 15, 2011, 04:13:22 PM »

Thanks for reminding me Blonde - yes I've been meaning to merge the two threads. 

KCJackie - if you read this I have merged your thread with Blondes and now are all sticked.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 15, 2011, 04:16:22 PM »

Is that Caylee's hair in that one picture on the evidence thread?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 15, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »

No wait, dog did it!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 15, 2011, 04:18:07 PM »

My husband just said the jury will not like Mason and will be I agree put off by his delivery. I agree.  And like it or not that will come into play....subconsciously, but it will come into play. 

LOL Sunny..ITA ..but I think that the jury probably won't be able to understand 60% of what the man says..he truly is not an eloquent orator.

Hi Sunny, Hi Gypsy.  Mason truly is an arrogant idiot.  If he practiced 40 years, maybe he was better in the past but now, if he ever had it, he lost it.  The only way the jury might learn to like him is if he passes out some KFC during the defense presentation.
or just passes out...

Hmmm--That's better, isn't it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »

Is this true
Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if Dr. Henry Lee is leaving case over money; defense says it’s just a paperwork issue
 posted by halboedeker on December, 20 2010 5:40 PM

Casey Anthony was in court today for a hearing. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
 WFTV-Channel 9 tonight explored the possibility that forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee might leave the Casey Anthony case.

“It’s all because of money problems,” anchor Martie Salt said in introducing the story at the top of the 5 p.m. newscast. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich asked defense attorney Jose Baez, “Is that going to be a big blow to the defense if Dr. Lee doesn’t testify?”

Baez walked away.
link please?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-wftv-asks-if-dr-henry-lee-is-leaving-case-over-money.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:05 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »

yes
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:36 PM »

Yes
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.180 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: June 15, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »

Well now BOBO will connect his dots…George was the person that searched n the computer for chloroform and neck breaker when Cindy and Casey(ha!) went to work. That is the reason of the heavy usage of Casey's computer when George already said that Casey left at 1 pm the last day he saw Caylee alive…it was George searching in the internet. He searched for chloroform and house weapons(to kill Casey or Cindy, or I will not blame him to try to kill both) he may used also chloroform in caylee with Casey as a witness. the kidnapper was called by George to disappear Cindy of Casey bad person there was George, of course in BOBO’s mind…that is the reason that Casey always said that her daddy remove the dead animal from her car, blab la bla always her daddy was in her hallucinations.
Somehow for Bobo George will be the killer or the master mind of this crime.well, I think that he knew that his granddaughter was deceased  in the moment that he  smelled his granddaughter's decomposed body in the trunk.
  I think that I will request the day off tomorrow only to laugh at the Pinocchio defense team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.