April 30, 2024, 03:52:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265601 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 15, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »

I need a clean up on Re: Evidence Pictures
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

That was the day photobucket  got mad at me

Got it.  I must have missed one or two when I was on clean up duty that day.   MB
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:40:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 15, 2011, 04:34:12 PM »

My dad said he felt as though JP was stifling a giggle when he asked Mason about evidence of a drowning.  Did y'all get that same sense?  I missed it.
I don't remember when but I did notice he looked like he was trying not to smile and then he put his hand in front of his mouth.  Your dad is a smart man!

Oh I saw this and was hoping someone would post this pic of JP trying to hide his big grin (which was hard for him to do).  Monkey Devil!

(wish I knew how y'all still shoot a pic from a video) :-/
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 15, 2011, 04:35:16 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

yes the son has an attorney and the son is the one who is saying kronk told him to watch the news he would be on it and something about winning the lottery...
the thing that incited the protesters is that the A's were always outside if i had protesters out in front of my house i would stay in like they should have but cindy always saw an opportunity to lie to the public
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 15, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »

Well now BOBO will connect his dots…George was the person that searched n the computer for chloroform and neck breaker when Cindy and Casey(ha!) went to work. That is the reason of the heavy usage of Casey's computer when George already said that Casey left at 1 pm the last day he saw Caylee alive…it was George searching in the internet. He searched for chloroform and house weapons(to kill Casey or Cindy, or I will not blame him to try to kill both) he may used also chloroform in caylee with Casey as a witness. the kidnapper was called by George to disappear Cindy of Casey bad person there was George, of course in BOBO’s mind…that is the reason that Casey always said that her daddy remove the dead animal from her car, blab la bla always her daddy was in her hallucinations.
Somehow for Bobo George will be the killer or the master mind of this crime.well, I think that he knew that his granddaughter was deceased  in the moment that he  smelled his granddaughter's decomposed body in the trunk.
  I think that I will request the day off tomorrow only to laugh at the Pinocchio defense team
That is why I was so glad they brought into evidence George and Cindy's work clock in and out times. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »

WHAT
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Reports show convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson added to #CaseyAnthony defense witness list.

Court records show Vasco Dagama Thompson was convicted of kidnapping on March 1988. #CaseyAnthony

Ch.9 reports George Anthony contacted Vasco Dagama Thompson the day before Cindy called about Caylee missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Does anyone know what this is about?  I do not remember this from anything before?
  What--Why would George call a kidnapper- and why would the defence put him on-  I hate to say --this family is nuts

Defence Witness - Vasco Dagama Thompson

Casey Anthony trial: Prosecutors rest case; judge denies defense request for acquittal
Updated: 1:09 p.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted: 5:47 a.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011

<snipped>

Reports show the defense team filed a motion to add convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson to their witness list. Thompson was convicted on kidnapping charges in March 1988.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George Anthony had contacted Thompson a day before Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-prosecutors-rest-case-judge-denies-1540678.html

I told y'all Mason was a snake and would pull every trick in the book....this is IMO just the first of many.... they didn't just find this guy, so why haven't they deposed him yet...plain and simple....AMBUSH ATTEMPT!!!  You can bet the state and Le know everything there is to know about this guy and any relationship he has with GA.

::snipping2::

Thompson, according to the filing, "was connected to George Anthony through his cell phone records."

The document goes on to say "Thompson has a violent criminal history and has served a ten year prison sentence for kidnapping."

Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document shows.

Due to the recently discovered and unexpected relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cellphone calls, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

Defense attorney Cheney Mason wrote in the motion that the defense has to "depose Mr. Vasco Thompson to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial."

It's unclear exactly how Thompson might play into the defense strategy.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 15, 2011, 04:40:20 PM »

notice that Lee has been absent from court again? distancing himself from his sister I think..Good for Lee...may be the only sane one in the family...and then again, maybe not..time will tell..

ITA COOKIE.

I do believe the only huge familly secret the A family was trying to hide was how messed up Casey was..and what a dragon lady she was when she didn't get her own way.

Hence Lee seems to me to have put up with a huge amount of BS from her his entire life.  When one person in the family has a personality disorder to the degree Casey has every member of the family suffers.

I really think the stress level in that house must have been so high..the only relief was little Caylee and the times Casey was away from the house herself and left Caylee there.  It would have been like Casey held the house hostage to her wants....and when that didn't work she just took off.

I am certain Caylee was able to tell people what really was going on when she was with her Mom..and hence the reason Cindy wanted to take custody of Caylee.  Casey had to have been coaching Caylee to fib..but it is unpredictable at that age what would come out of her mouth..and I am sure Caylee paid many times for things she told JoJo and CiCi that her mother didn't want her to tell.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: June 15, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

Omg me too, especially if they spit on me!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: June 15, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »

My dad said he felt as though JP was stifling a giggle when he asked Mason about evidence of a drowning.  Did y'all get that same sense?  I missed it.
I don't remember when but I did notice he looked like he was trying not to smile and then he put his hand in front of his mouth.  Your dad is a smart man!

He's thinking "mumbles your a jacka**"
(I can't understand a dern word he says)! Hahaa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 15, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »

I need help also. I am looking for the video of casey saying to george that she picked him out of everyone else to come see her because they have been distaint fom each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xJi0Lu_fc&feature=related

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 15, 2011, 04:52:36 PM »

o/t - The accused murder of Christine Sheddy has been found guilty.

TY SISTER ..I AM GOING TO THAT THREAD NOW.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 15, 2011, 04:53:59 PM »

yes the son has an attorney and the son is the one who is saying kronk told him to watch the news he would be on it and something about winning the lottery...
the thing that incited the protesters is that the A's were always outside if i had protesters out in front of my house i would stay in like they should have but cindy always saw an opportunity to lie to the public
Kronk called anonymous 1st time, called 2nd day as his girlfriend told him too he says.
He waited a while to call again. It was on his route he was assigned to the first day called in with a co worker there. Even if he made a comment like that doesn't mean he put the body there..
They got nothin. No ties to George or it would have been all over the news he lied to cameras.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 15, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »

Ty for posting the video for me Smile ok I have a question. Can the jury say just guilty of aggravated manslaughter. And if so how many years would that hold? Thanks Smile
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 15, 2011, 04:55:24 PM »

Interesting article below.  It talks about the Sidebar they had concerning the animals that chewed on the bones.  Also at the end it seems prosecution said something to the Judge about defense consoling Casey.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,7660569.story

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: June 15, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »

I need help also. I am looking for the video of casey saying to george that she picked him out of everyone else to come see her because they have been distaint fom each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xJi0Lu_fc&feature=related
She also wrote a letter asking to see her dad only in private.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »

Motion to amend Defense witness list to add Vasco

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28246998/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 15, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »

Interesting article below.  It talks about the Sidebar they had concerning the animals that chewed on the bones.  Also at the end it seems prosecution said something to the Judge about defense consoling Casey.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,7660569.story

Thanks,that was interesting.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 15, 2011, 05:23:29 PM »

George Anthony's lawyer lashes out about 'newly' discovered defense witness

Hours before Casey Anthony's lawyers are set to start calling their first witnesses, the Anthony family's attorney has issued a statement regarding one witness the defense may try to link to her father, George.

The statement from attorney Mark Lippman follows:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 15, 2011, 05:25:31 PM »

The protestors gave her the opportunity to take out her frustrations on someone other than Casey.  imo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 15, 2011, 05:27:18 PM »

I find this part of Lippmans statement the most interesting:

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 15, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »

WHAT
Reports show convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson added to #CaseyAnthony defense witness list.

Court records show Vasco Dagama Thompson was convicted of kidnapping on March 1988. #CaseyAnthony

Ch.9 reports George Anthony contacted Vasco Dagama Thompson the day before Cindy called about Caylee missing.

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Does anyone know what this is about?  I do not remember this from anything before?
  What--Why would George call a kidnapper- and why would the defence put him on-  I hate to say --this family is nuts

Defence Witness - Vasco Dagama Thompson

Casey Anthony trial: Prosecutors rest case; judge denies defense request for acquittal
Updated: 1:09 p.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted: 5:47 a.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2011

<snipped>

Reports show the defense team filed a motion to add convicted felon Vasco Dagama Thompson to their witness list. Thompson was convicted on kidnapping charges in March 1988.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George Anthony had contacted Thompson a day before Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-prosecutors-rest-case-judge-denies-1540678.html

I told y'all Mason was a snake and would pull every trick in the book....this is IMO just the first of many.... they didn't just find this guy, so why haven't they deposed him yet...plain and simple....AMBUSH ATTEMPT!!!  You can bet the state and Le know everything there is to know about this guy and any relationship he has with GA.

Thompson, according to the filing, "was connected to George Anthony through his cell phone records."

The document goes on to say "Thompson has a violent criminal history and has served a ten year prison sentence for kidnapping."

Thompson refused interview attempts by the defense and called law enforcement when questioned, the document shows.

Due to the recently discovered and unexpected relationship between George Anthony and Thompson, their cellphone calls, and Thompson's "violent criminal history," the defense claims "good cause is shown for the late disclosure of this witness."

Defense attorney Cheney Mason wrote in the motion that the defense has to "depose Mr. Vasco Thompson to determine the existence of relevant admissible evidence in this trial."

It's unclear exactly how Thompson might play into the defense strategy.

Put this guy with "violent criminal history," in a bag with Cindy and George..shake lightly and see what falls out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.