April 30, 2024, 03:10:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265581 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 15, 2011, 06:05:23 PM »

Does anyone know if the jury can come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so. How many years does that carry
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 15, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

yes the son has an attorney and the son is the one who is saying kronk told him to watch the news he would be on it and something about winning the lottery...

the thing that incited the protesters is that the A's were always outside if i had protesters out in front of my house i would stay in like they should have but cindy always saw an opportunity to lie to the public

IIRC, the son back stepped on that saying he wasn't sure if  RC said that before or after Caylee's remains were found.

it was THEIR House...they had a right to be outside.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:39 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

Omg me too, especially if they spit on me!

I would have gone totally nutz!!! Someone would have gone to jail and someone else to the hospital

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:41 PM »

I find this part of Lippmans statement the most interesting:

::snipping2::

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter

Sounds like they believe the state. Oh happy day.

For all they have done differently than a lot of people would do things, I do think G&C loved Caylee very much.  It is pathetic and just her style that Casey nows blames them for her death and disposal.  Cindy for leaving the ladder down and George for the body.

Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's backpack? If so, where?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »

I just saw the story about the new defense witness / kidnapper on the news...that's not gonna fly, is it? First, the kidnapper wasn't in the opening statement. Second, George was at work. Third, wasn't the defense's statement that Caylee drowned in a pool? Sooo...what's a kidnapper have to do with it? And why would the defense having him as a witness do him any ood? There's nothing in it for him. I'm so confused. Praying that the state blows them away in the cross and in the rebuttal.

Bobo said Caylee drowned June 16.
Calls from Vasco are July 14.

What does 4 supposed calls have to do with anything 1 month after she drown????
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:53 PM »

This new "witness" is just another brand of pasta that the dumfence is trying to throw against the wall.  Ridiculous beyond belief.  AND is anybody but me having trouble imagining what twisted(possible History buff) would name their kid Vasco Degama????????????   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Not a history buff, but while looking up the name, the original was a Portuguese explorer.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 15, 2011, 06:11:46 PM »

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter
Bozo will have George so so so mad by the time he is on the stand he will sure nuf blow at Bozo!  Just what the dt wants to show his violence.
Pray for George...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 15, 2011, 06:13:30 PM »

Wow blink said in one comment if her attorneys took the plea deal she would be out soon?
  (Don't quote me not her exact words its my interpretation..)

Wow..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 15, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »

Interesting article below.  It talks about the Sidebar they had concerning the animals that chewed on the bones.  Also at the end it seems prosecution said something to the Judge about defense consoling Casey.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,7660569.story

thanks for the post....I think JP may not be seeing what we are seeing as far as the consoling etc.

Perry said he was watching this and observed "it hasn't reached to the point where it appears to be staged, no more than the natural facial expressions that human beings have; that you even have sometimes, Mr. Ashton."

Perry then advised the defense not to "overdo it."

Rest in Peace Caylee

exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 15, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »

I thought the protesters were way over the top.
I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.
I did however, enjoy the Anthony cam to see the comings and going.

Me too Curly...

Omg, I seriously almost had to quit working just to watch the anthony web cam!  I couldnt get enough it it.  that and roof riding with Murt while he had the webcam on his dashboard. Im quite sure that why I have so many lines on my face!!  the constant laughing at those two things and all the comments from other watchers. I would watch an anthony we cam now!!!!!!  lol
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 15, 2011, 06:18:02 PM »

I just saw the story about the new defense witness / kidnapper on the news...that's not gonna fly, is it? First, the kidnapper wasn't in the opening statement. Second, George was at work. Third, wasn't the defense's statement that Caylee drowned in a pool? Sooo...what's a kidnapper have to do with it? And why would the defense having him as a witness do him any ood? There's nothing in it for him. I'm so confused. Praying that the state blows them away in the cross and in the rebuttal.

Bobo said Caylee drowned June 16.
Calls from Vasco are July 14.

What does 4 supposed calls have to do with anything 1 month after she drown????
Prob wrong #, bet he wished he dialed it right now! Dang I'm gonna make sure I dial the right # from now on!

All kidden aside, kronk sees bag where body is in on Aug 2008. And the car was not found yet, so George didn't know Caylee was dead yet.imo..I think it was wrong #
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I would have gone totally nutz!!! Someone would have gone to jail and someone else to the hospital

Oh , me too Sunny!!! And I be damned if I let some protestors keep me shut up inside my house...oh hell no!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »

Sounds like they believe the state. Oh happy day.

For all they have done differently than a lot of people would do things, I do think G&C loved Caylee very much.  It is pathetic and just her style that Casey nows blames them for her death and disposal.  Cindy for leaving the ladder down and George for the body.

Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's backpack? If so, where?

didnt Cindy say she took it out of the sunfire?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:57 PM »

Yea, and press charges. My old boss had someone spit on her, she called cops, took them to court, sued, won, they had to take aids test too!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »

Can you giys see me post? Just asking I wanna make sure. Thanks
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »

Lippmans, Anthonys attorney is on HLN PRIMETIME (TV) states that his clients so far have not been notified that they have been called to testify yet.   He is investigating why the defense is asking to call this convict as a witness.   He insists that his clients do not know this person or has communicated with him.   He states that the defense has had their phone records for three years and has no idea why they are bringing this up now (AMBUSH) & it will be interesting what the judge determines.   He said that all his clients (George, Cindy, Lee) want to see justice & find out what happened but they do not want to see the ultimate that the State is seeking to happen.  He was asked if they want to speak to Casey & he said the defense had shut that down & as to the future we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »

Would have been the same scenario here, SunnyinTX~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »

I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.

Me too Curly...

Omg, I seriously almost had to quit working just to watch the anthony web cam!  I couldnt get enough it it.  that and roof riding with Murt while he had the webcam on his dashboard. Im quite sure that why I have so many lines on my face!!  the constant laughing at those two things and all the comments from other watchers. I would watch an anthony we cam now!!!!!!  lol

Those were the days!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2011, 06:27:43 PM »

they were over the top..
then remember when that little boy got his arm caught in the truck's door? he was rolling on the ground in pain and the parents did nothing for him for the longest time..sortof the pot calling the kettle black I thought at the time..parents of the boy were too busy arguing to attend to an injured child..what does that say about them as parents?jmo

Yes. It was disgraceful.

And putting those babies out there with big old signs saying stuff like " why would anyone kill a baby like me?" Geez...they were as wacky as the Anthony's.... I liked it when George ( I think it was George) turned the hose on them ...lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 15, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

Can you giys see me post? Just asking I wanna make sure. Thanks

ICU....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.