April 30, 2024, 03:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 265596 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 15, 2011, 06:29:02 PM »

Bill Shaeffers opinions now.... ::justice2NJ::
http://www.wftv.com/video/28249928/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 15, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »

Wow blink said in one comment if her attorneys took the plea deal she would be out soon?
  (Don't quote me not her exact words its my interpretation..)

Wow..
And her own spitefulness and stupidity got her where she is today...looking at the needle or at best LWOP.   JMOO

Comment #41 on pg 1: http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/06/14/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-judge-calls-the-defense-liars-and-the-prosecution-resurrects-the-fumblerooski/comment-page-1/#comments

zinnia says:
June 15, 2011 at 7:34 am
I am glad to read your post this morning, Blink. It’s heartening to know that the prosecution has a lot up their sleeve still.
So at this point, if you were advising the defense, knowing what you know, would you advise them to simply rest their case because if they don’t put on a defense they won’t be providing the state a chance to go after their vulnerabilities? I know the defense has a lot to worry about as it is.

If I had been advising the defense, I would have advised them to NOT have waived Casey’s right to a speedy trial when she was first arrested, and advised my client to take the plea deal that was offered via an Alford Plea. She would be getting out of prison next year potentially, and likely would have been able to persuade Amy not to press charges on the economic felonies. Depending upon the structure of the plea, it may not have mattered whatsoever that Caylee was then found where and how she was.

::snipping2::

If the dang Judge cannot trust the defense, how the Hell is a jury going to?

B

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: June 15, 2011, 06:30:54 PM »

Thanks Lovin' 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: June 15, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

I hope kronk holds his ground well! Not tricked into answers!!!
Isn't his ex and son on witness list?

Gayle st. John may testify she searched that area before..

Protesters will testify George is crazy angry

No way Still any of this will fly imo. Too much ties Casey singly to this.

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

Omg me too, especially if they spit on me!

I would have gone totally nutz!!! Someone would have gone to jail and someone else to the hospital
Would have been the same scenario here, SunnyinTX~

O hell to the no with anyone spitting on me or mine, I would have been slinging meatballs with a sling shot  & cussing in Italian  at the very least with an entourage soon arriving to assist BaDaBing!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: June 15, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

I have already asked this put maybe noone knew the answer. I see more people here now.  I was wondering can the jury come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so how many years would be?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 15, 2011, 06:35:48 PM »

Ugh I meant but maybe noone knew when I asked lol
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: June 15, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »

Liposuction Linda is on HLN. I just changed the channel.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 15, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: June 15, 2011, 06:39:54 PM »

Does anyone know if the jury can come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so. How many years does that carry

I don't have a link...but I think it's up to 30 years....for aggravated manslaughter of a child ...that's what I have in my notes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:06 PM »

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Vinne Politan just confronted Linda K Baden regarding the "accidental drowning" with a video of BOZO the day of Casey's indictment indicating that her child was still missing...he then says "missing, the child was dead."   She stumbles on her own words by saying  something to the effect of "she was missing to her" O my goodness she is a lunatic!!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:21 PM »

I turned my tv off 
I just ate...I can't stomach her.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:28 PM »

I have already asked this put maybe noone knew the answer. I see more people here now.  I was wondering can the jury come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so how many years would be?
If I remember correctly I heard an attorney on HLN earlier today say she could still get the death penalty with aggravated manslaughter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: June 15, 2011, 06:42:59 PM »

they should be worrying about the leap they haveisnt to make to show george molested casey. kronk will have to take the stand and spitz and the a's maybe what else could they ask george or cindy...if originally mason said they werent calling anyone and now bozo says they are then that shows they didnt have that in mind before

Ok, I am gonna be totally honest...I loved seeing the protesters and the cameras...but if it had been my house I think I would have been a crazy woman! and at times it did get out of hand....JMO

I would have gone totally nutz!!! Someone would have gone to jail and someone else to the hospital

Oh , me too Sunny!!! And I be damned if I let some protestors keep me shut up inside my house...oh hell no!!!!

I knew that without a doubt!  LOL Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 15, 2011, 06:44:14 PM »

What a joke this woman is ..she is the last person I would use or reccomend as a grief counselor.

Talk about lack of dignity and a sham....she pizzes me off big time!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 15, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »

Does anyone know if they ever found Caylee's backpack? If so, where?

I believe it was in the car when the A's brought it home...CA talked about it and it had a toothbrush of Caylee's in it and some other items that I don't remember right now...

Rest in Peace Caylee

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: June 15, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »

Wow really icey I didn't know that hmmm
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: June 15, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »

What a joke this woman is ..she is the last person I would use or reccomend as a grief counselor.

Talk about lack of dignity and a sham....she pizzes me off big time!

me too...the words flim-flan and snake oil jump in my head!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 15, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »

Would have been the same scenario here, SunnyinTX~

O hell to the no with anyone spitting on me or mine, I would have been slinging meatballs with a sling shot  & cussing in Italian  at the very least with an entourage soon arriving to assist BaDaBing!
Hey Paisan~
We would have been out with the baseball bats!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #878 on: June 15, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »

Thanks Lovin for posting this, very interesting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 15, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Vinne Politan just confronted Linda K Baden regarding the "accidental drowning" with a video of BOZO the day of Casey's indictment indicating that her child was still missing...he then says "missing, the child was dead."   She stumbles on her own words by saying  something to the effect of "she was missing to her" O my goodness she is a lunatic!!
Any attorney that defends a wacko like Phil Spector has to be a lunatic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.