May 01, 2024, 06:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 266131 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 15, 2011, 06:50:43 PM »

I sense an attempted ambush coming
Bumping my own post... I also noticed Bobo and Mason seemed unusually chipper.. They are so transparent... Vasco Degama.. yup.. Let's see how THAT goes.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 15, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

I thought the protesters were way over the top.
I've never seen anything like that in my life, and was surprised they weren't arrested.
I did however, enjoy the Anthony cam to see the comings and going.

Me too Curly...

Omg, I seriously almost had to quit working just to watch the anthony web cam!  I couldnt get enough it it.  that and roof riding with Murt while he had the webcam on his dashboard. Im quite sure that why I have so many lines on my face!!  the constant laughing at those two things and all the comments from other watchers. I would watch an anthony we cam now!!!!!!  lol

Those were the days!

Yep!  Makes me LOL just to  think about  them .

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 15, 2011, 06:55:53 PM »

I also wrote CNN and here is the link. 

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

thanks for doing that for us and Caylee!
I also told them that I know more information from the trial than they do on t.v. and wondered if they watch it or have someone tell them the highlights.
I missed it! what did you write them about! their false reporting/biased?
I told them that we know more than they do and that they are defense biased and told them they need to disclose when they have someone that is/was on the defense that they need to make sure that is relayed to the public.  Not everyone has followed the case closely.     I also wrote TruTv and told them the same thing, especially about LKB.

TY..I appreciate that you took the time to do that.

I am preparing to write Vinny something along the same lines..and asking him to check with his sources about LKB's continued cash involvement in this case.  I think Vinny is a good guy at heart..and then I will threaten to tell his Momma on him..I think Vinny has much respect for his Momma..and can only imagine what would have happened if this was his Momma's grandchild.

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 15, 2011, 06:56:25 PM »

According to the above posted poll, I'm thinking 5-8 days because they are going to suggest they are having issues with their witnesses, since the trial is ahead of schedule.  I believe they going to drag things out.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 15, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

Does anyone know if the jury can come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so. How many years does that carry

I don't have a link...but I think it's up to 30 years....for aggravated manslaughter of a child can carry a life sentence...that's what I have in my notes

ooopssss I left some out of that...aggravated manslaughter of a child.....can carry a life sentence....and in FL, life means LWOP..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 15, 2011, 06:59:12 PM »

I'm just curious... When did Kiomaries's story to the Enquirer come out? Was it before or after Caylee's remains were found?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #886 on: June 15, 2011, 06:59:37 PM »

According to the above posted poll, I'm thinking 5-8 days because they are going to suggest they are having issues with their witnesses, since the trial is ahead of schedule.  I believe they going to drag things out.

Yes, that's why I voted more than 10.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 15, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »

Bumping my own post... I also noticed Bobo and Mason seemed unusually chipper.. They are so transparent... Vasco Degama.. yup.. Let's see how THAT goes.. 

Should go over like a lead balloon.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #888 on: June 15, 2011, 07:01:51 PM »

Does anyone know if the jury can come back with a aggravated manslaughter charge and if so. How many years does that carry

Don't quote me on this, but I think I heard someone on TV say 60 years/Florida

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #889 on: June 15, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »

Okay, Monkey Jury... just with what you've seen so far (this is no court of law - it's a monkey cage, dagnabit)

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

It was the continuous lies and complete absence of remorse that pushed it over the top for me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 15, 2011, 07:06:22 PM »

Yeah...probably trying to figure out how they are going to deal with Casey when she finds out she was found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 15, 2011, 07:07:39 PM »

Wow really icey I didn't know that hmmm
Just looked it up:
She was indicted Oct. 14, 2008 on charges of first-degree murder (death), aggravated manslaughter (30 years), aggravated child abuse (30 years) and four counts of lying to investigators (one year per count). At the end of evidence and testimony, the judge will decide whether there is enough evidence to justify a possible guilty verdict on each charge. If not, he will dismiss any charge the state failed to prove, even when evidence is considered in a light most favorable to the state.

found on this website--->http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28216763/detail.html
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 15, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »

Okay, Monkey Jury... just with what you've seen so far (this is no court of law - it's a monkey cage, dagnabit)

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

It was the continuous lies and complete absence of remorse that pushed it over the top for me.

I say Guilty....thinking LWOP just because of George and Cindy....either way I am good!!! Almost rather her LWOP....she needs to suffer as long as her life naturally lasts...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 15, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »

I'm just curious... When did Kiomaries's story to the Enquirer come out? Was it before or after Caylee's remains were found?
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/i-could-have-saved-caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #894 on: June 15, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »

Dumb Azz JVM just asked Casey Jordon if the defense was playing dirty.  DUHHHH  They have done this from day one.   Why oh why do I watch this chit!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 15, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »

Interesting article below.  It talks about the Sidebar they had concerning the animals that chewed on the bones.  Also at the end it seems prosecution said something to the Judge about defense consoling Casey.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,7660569.story

TY Wesley Bear..very interesting discussion at sidebar.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 15, 2011, 07:11:35 PM »

Carpe...since this is the monkey jury, I wanna change mine to Guilty...her sentance should be chloroform her a bit....tape her face up real nice and tight with some heavy duty duck tape....stick a smiley face sticker on her mouth....double bag the bitch and let someone drive around with her in their trunk til they can't stand it anymore, then throw her in the swamp and let her rot....sounds good to me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #897 on: June 15, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »

So let me get this straight, Bozo and Mumbles have had 3 freaking yrs to work on the defense, and they just NOT bring this in....IIRC didn't Judge Perry warn against trial by ambush? Also, I sure as hell hope this man has some morals-there are those among us (Casey, Bozo et al) that are not above lying for $$$ ...otherwise Baden, LKB, Lee, Spitz and the nut from San Antonio wouldn't have a job. I am so pissed right now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »

LOL! I haven't been able to vote because I can't decide. Baez is an idiot...he takes forever, objects to his own questions...doesn't know legal procedure etc etc so..it could take many days or if the State or HHJP rides his sorry azz about mistakes and winning objections, it might shut his circus down quick. Guess I'll consult the magic 8 ball like he apparently does!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 15, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »

What is going to be?

---------
Guilty - Death Penalty
---------

over here.

done son.

Definitely guilty, that's for sure. Continuous lies, yep.  Complete absence of remorse, yep.   She deserves the death penalty, but I think it will end up being LWOP. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.