April 19, 2024, 03:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 264684 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: June 15, 2011, 11:38:03 PM »

Is there any possible way a Duhfense atty like Bozo could be thinking that his client is really a sick beeyotch and killed her daughter but he knows no matter how stupid he looks he has to make Crasey think he is on her side and put up a good defense?  Could he really know how stupid he looks and dumb his defense strategy is but the amount of publicity and offers this will bring in after it's over was too go to pass up?  Yes, this points to a lawyer being sheisty and not upholding his oath but money and fame speaks louder than truth and justice to some!

I think your right about the bein on her side thing. I think they had something goin on in past when she was free.. he doesn't want to come back to.bite him!
And he is so inexperienced!
Whether Bozo and casey had a relationship or not -- casey will SAY they did, so Bozo loses no matter what. He WILL lose this case, he WILL get sanctioned or even disbarred no matter what, and he WILL be laughed at.

Well....he's already being laughed at.... Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: June 15, 2011, 11:40:41 PM »

Is there any possible way a Duhfense atty like Bozo could be thinking that his client is really a sick beeyotch and killed her daughter but he knows no matter how stupid he looks he has to make Crasey think he is on her side and put up a good defense?  Could he really know how stupid he looks and dumb his defense strategy is but the amount of publicity and offers this will bring in after it's over was too go to pass up?  Yes, this points to a lawyer being sheisty and not upholding his oath but money and fame speaks louder than truth and justice to some!

I think your right about the bein on her side thing. I think they had something goin on in past when she was free.. he doesn't want to come back to.bite him!
Whether Bozo and casey had a relationship or not -- casey will SAY they did, so Bozo loses no matter what. He WILL lose this case, he WILL get sanctioned or even disbarred no matter what, and he WILL be laughed at.

Well....he's already being laughed at.... Monkey Devil!
Wreck I agree!
Cub I agree.. haha
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1042 on: June 15, 2011, 11:59:27 PM »

I have been thinking about why is Casey going after George. I know some believe he molested her and others don't. Anything is possible with this family we have seen that in the last three years.  We have all asked why did Casey kill Caylee when we all figured mom & dad were going to first ones she offed. But when you think back to Mrs. Pleasa saying " She hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

Then the defense comes up with dad molesting her and even throws Lee in there following dads foot steps.  What a better way to put the final knife in mom than accuse the last 2 people mom has since Caylee was taken from her. We know there is a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy.  She hates her mom so much she is willing to destroy any one to have the last say ( so to speak).To take away all Cindy's loved ones. I think Casey knows she is going down and wants to make sure her mom pays for not getting her out of this like she has done for Casey's whole life. I think she sees Cindy loving George, Lee and definitely Caylee more than her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: June 16, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »

I have been thinking about why is Casey going after George. I know some believe he molested her and others don't. Anything is possible with this family we have seen that in the last three years.  We have all asked why did Casey kill Caylee when we all figured mom & dad were going to first ones she offed. But when you think back to Mrs. Pleasa saying " She hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

Then the defense comes up with dad molesting her and even throws Lee in there following dads foot steps.  What a better way to put the final knife in mom than accuse the last 2 people mom has since Caylee was taken from her. We know there is a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy.  She hates her mom so much she is willing to destroy any one to have the last say ( so to speak).To take away all Cindy's loved ones. I think Casey knows she is going down and wants to make sure her mom pays for not getting her out of this like she has done for Casey's whole life. I think she sees Cindy loving George, Lee and definitely Caylee more than her.

Yep....and look what she did to Jesse...she got rid of him cause she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: June 16, 2011, 12:12:12 AM »

My dad said he felt as though JP was stifling a giggle when he asked Mason about evidence of a drowning.  Did y'all get that same sense?  I missed it.
I don't remember when but I did notice he looked like he was trying not to smile and then he put his hand in front of his mouth.  Your dad is a smart man!

Thank you so much for posting this!  I wasn't able to watch today buy really wanted to see this!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: June 16, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »

They are going to annihilate George.

I expect it to be pretty brutal

No more "funny times" for him, for quite awhile.

All it will do is end up annihilating their own client.  The entire idea of this slore agreeing to put blame on her entire family in one way or anther makes CASEY's crimes even more heinous.
If casey was SOOOOOOOOOOOO upset with George molesting her --- why didn't she kill George instead of her own baby? .......... That's all folks.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 16, 2011, 12:58:02 AM »

I hope the jury will say that it was an accident and the baby killer onlu gets 15 years an walk free on her 30s with millions of dollars for books and movies...i will feel bad if it happens!....
[/quote

]?????????

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:21 AM »

My dad said he felt as though JP was stifling a giggle when he asked Mason about evidence of a drowning.  Did y'all get that same sense?  I missed it.
I don't remember when but I did notice he looked like he was trying not to smile and then he put his hand in front of his mouth.  Your dad is a smart man!

Thank you so much for posting this!  I wasn't able to watch today buy really wanted to see this!
I saw this, too.  At first I thought he was yawning, but when he never took his hand away from his mouth and it looks like his eyes are laughing, I assumed he was laughing.  The seriousness of the case is so important, but honestly, the way the dumbfense has been performing has been ridiculous and I know I've laughed at them myself.  They are just like clowns in a circus.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:33 AM »

I honestly do not know the answer to this question!

Does Cindy & George realize now and believe Casey murdered Caylee and that there was no "accident"?

what say ye?  thx so much!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: June 16, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »

I don't know if I would even attend if I was him until called to testify.

We know they are gong to try and blame him for this whole mess.

Why subject yourself to more stress, it's not like he can defend himself.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: June 16, 2011, 01:25:05 AM »

I'm just curious... When did Kiomaries's story to the Enquirer come out? Was it before or after Caylee's remains were found?

Hi TampaMom.  Welcome to the cage!!

The January, 2009 article appeared in the National Enquired over a month following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

In August, 2008 ... Kiomarie Cruz said nothing about a "pet cemetary" when discussing the discovery area in an interview with law enforcement.

Janet

++++

January, 2009

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

August 2008

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW KIOMARIE CRUZ
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE WELLS
CASE NUMBER 08-069208
August 12, 2008

A.  .... And through Jessica Kelly I met Casey and we pretty much became all really good friends. We became the unstoppable trio. Um, then Jessica showed us this hiding spot behind Hidden Oaks Elementary School. And back in the day there was no fences put up here, there was just ah, like a dirt hill and you can go back there with your bicycles and there’s two different spots back there where we used to hangout at. And we pretty much hung out there most of out time. We used to bring blankets and picnic baskets and just steal food from our houses and bring it out there and just snack on food for hours until the lights came on when we had to go home. Um, pretty much just get away

Kiomarie Cruz/Case #08-069208
/GB

from our parents, which used to drive us up the wall especially in middle school. And then we stopped going there once freshman year hit.

Q Was this, would you say that this was a favorite place for you guys to come just kind of hang out?

A It was, it really was everyday pretty much. Um, there were some days where she had track meets with Jessica and I’d come out here by myself. And her basketball games with Jessica and it would usually be just me and Casey that would come back out here and we just talk for hours and hours.

<snipped>

Kiomarie Cruz/Case #08-069208/GB

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Cruz%20%20Kiomarie0812.pdf

how old were these kids that they would stay gone for hours & hours?  I don't care if it is only 19 houses down that is ridiculous.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: June 16, 2011, 01:26:59 AM »

Does Cindy & George realize now and believe Casey murdered Caylee and that there was no "accident"?

One day at a time. 

Just 6-7 weeks ago Cindy said she stopped searching for a Zanny the Nanny.

At some point, Cindy is going to have to face reality, the reality that her daughter murdered her grand daughter. 

Maybe it's just too horrific a concept for her to grasp.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 16, 2011, 01:32:56 AM »

But she will say he 'molested' her, and she thinks maybe Cheney too.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: June 16, 2011, 01:34:41 AM »

you know I never really believed in the paranormal until I saw a ghost at my college roommates parents house (the previous owners were murdered there)  no one told me about the story and when I woke my friend up to tell her her brother was laying in the floor by the door in the entry way she told me what was going on.  Brother wasn't home and neither was her dad.  Just us girls!

I hope Caylee comes back and haunts that witch every day of the rest of her miserable life!!!!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 16, 2011, 01:45:29 AM »

One day at a time. 

Just 6-7 weeks ago Cindy said she stopped searching for a Zanny the Nanny.

At some point, Cindy is going to have to face reality, the reality that her daughter murdered her grand daughter. 

Maybe it's just too horrific a concept for her to grasp.

It just baffles my mind that people see what they want to see & put blinders on!  35+ children testified that my father molested them, as did I,  and my mother and sister to this day believe it was all a set up and he is innocent.  I have not seen them in close to twenty years.  My father went to prison obviously and they were waiting for him with open arms when he got out. I just don't get it.  I guess I never will.  How can Cindy look at Casey without seeing Caylee's little face?  I couldn't

You simply CANNOT forgive the unforgivable.  I hope she does face reality!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:59 AM »

But she will say he 'molested' her, and she thinks maybe Cheney too.

Oh the thought of another Bozo representing her looking for their 15 mins. is a scary thought in deed!  But then again, can there really be someone else that stupid out there to take her on as a client? 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: June 16, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »

In a way I'm kind of glad they've been going. They get to hear this stuff first hand. 

I have heard everyone on here talk about the morgan depostion & how horrible Cindy was.  Yes I believed you guys but when I finally watched it the other night on youtube I was in shock.  I had read the transcripts but there's something about seeing & hearing it that makes a huge difference.  I was disgusted by her behavior, demeanor, tone, hostility & attitude.  Amazing
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1057 on: June 16, 2011, 02:06:05 AM »

In a way I'm kind of glad they've been going. They get to hear this stuff first hand. 

I have heard everyone on here talk about the morgan depostion & how horrible Cindy was.  Yes I believed you guys but when I finally watched it the other night on youtube I was in shock.  I had read the transcripts but there's something about seeing & hearing it that makes a huge difference.  I was disgusted by her behavior, demeanor, tone, hostility & attitude.  Amazing

It's one of those times when you have to see with your eyes to believe how disgusting they can really be. I feel bad for them to have lost their granddaughter. And yes they are about to lose their daughter. They really only have themselves to blame as they have never done anything to try and get Casey help or really keep Caylee safe. Not that is much help for Casey. I really don't think they could have done anything to change her. But they surely could have done a he77 of a lot more to make sure Caylee was safe from her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: June 16, 2011, 02:06:19 AM »

Just out of curiousity, I wonder who the defense believe their "ace in the hole is"?

Spitz?

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1059 on: June 16, 2011, 02:10:23 AM »

Just out of curiousity, I wonder who the defense believe their "ace in the hole is"?

Spitz?

Who knows. I really think they are going to go after George until he loses control and gets mad. Then say see we told you Casey was afraid of him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.