March 28, 2024, 05:44:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many days will the Defense take to present their case?  (Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 03:59:36 PM)
1-2 Days - 9 (7.6%)
2-4 Days - 32 (26.9%)
5-8 Days - 37 (31.1%)
8-10 days - 17 (14.3%)
More than 10 days - 24 (20.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 19 - 6/15/11  (Read 263934 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 16, 2011, 02:14:03 AM »

They are going to annihilate George.

I expect it to be pretty brutal

No more "funny times" for him, for quite awhile.

I don't know if I would even attend if I was him until called to testify.

We know they are gong to try and blame him for this whole mess.

Why subject yourself to more stress, it's not like he can defend himself.
In a way I'm kind of glad they've been going. They get to hear this stuff first hand. 

I have heard everyone on here talk about the morgan depostion & how horrible Cindy was.  Yes I believed you guys but when I finally watched it the other night on youtube I was in shock.  I had read the transcripts but there's something about seeing & hearing it that makes a huge difference.  I was disgusted by her behavior, demeanor, tone, hostility & attitude.  Amazing

It's one of those times when you have to see with your eyes to believe how disgusting they can really be. I feel bad for them to have lost their granddaughter. And yes they are about to lose their daughter. They really only have themselves to blame as they have never done anything to try and get Casey help or really keep Caylee safe. Not that is much help for Casey. I really don't think they could have done anything to change her. But they surely could have done a he77 of a lot more to make sure Caylee was safe from her.
  I agree!  You know as crazy as Cindy was over Caylee I'm surprised she didn't raise holy shell for Casey not allowing her to see her - like threatening to call the cops about the stealing.  anything for leverage sheez
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: June 16, 2011, 02:17:01 AM »

(I apologize in advance if this has been already asked, but I haven't had time to read through this entire thread yet.)

Question:  Nancy Grace introduced a new theory tonight that suggests that Caylee may have been duct-taped and placed into the garbage bags while still alive.  So wouldn't that negate the "hair/death band" evidence?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been under the impression that her deceased body was wrapped in a blanket and placed in the trunk, head somewhat exposed, which allowed a few hairs to fall out.  Also, the evidence of an impression of a body in a fetal position leaving an imprint would support that the body was not in a bag.  So if the body was in a bag in the trunk the entire time, the hair wouldn't have been exposed and thus unable to shed onto the carpet.  Right?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 16, 2011, 02:18:44 AM »

FYI: I would NOT hire Baez to defend me, even if it was for a pack of gum taken !
Casey should be afraid, very afraid for her future, as Baez is way out of his league !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: June 16, 2011, 02:20:21 AM »

Just out of curiousity, I wonder who the defense believe their "ace in the hole is"?

Spitz?

My guess is  Rod Sterling to usher us all into  The Twilight Zone.

The series consisted of unrelated episodes depicting paranormal, futuristic, dystopian, or simply disturbing events; each show typically featured a surprising plot twist and was usually brought to closure with some sort of message. ~ Wikipedia

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 16, 2011, 02:33:02 AM »

Hi Turbothink!

Sometimes I get collect calls from a prison and it just tells me the prison name. Could this vary from state to state. Always like your input. Not too many hours from now we will see the circus begin.

Sincerely,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 16, 2011, 02:38:34 AM »

(I apologize in advance if this has been already asked, but I haven't had time to read through this entire thread yet.)

Question:  Nancy Grace introduced a new theory tonight that suggests that Caylee may have been duct-taped and placed into the garbage bags while still alive.  So wouldn't that negate the "hair/death band" evidence?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been under the impression that her deceased body was wrapped in a blanket and placed in the trunk, head somewhat exposed, which allowed a few hairs to fall out.  Also, the evidence of an impression of a body in a fetal position leaving an imprint would support that the body was not in a bag.  So if the body was in a bag in the trunk the entire time, the hair wouldn't have been exposed and thus unable to shed onto the carpet.  Right?

IMO in the FL hot sun the bag leaked or opened up a top. Maybe chemicals from the body left the image. Was the image present at trial? IMO Sometimes I get brain fog over all of this. Sorry

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 16, 2011, 06:53:57 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13853355
Defense to Call 1st Witness in Casey Anthony Trial
By KYLE HIGHTOWER Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. June 16, 2011 (AP)

The defense is expected to call its first witness in the central Florida murder trial of Casey Anthony, who's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

The prosecution has presented all its evidence and Thursday jurors will look towards Anthony's attorneys to begin delivering on several promises they made at the outset to explain why the 25-year-old's child is dead.
 ::snipping2::

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 16, 2011, 06:59:07 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43421850/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Casey Anthony defense set to explain Caylee death
Lawyers for Fla. mom contend tot drowned in her grandparents' swimming pool
msnbc.com news services
updated 1 hour 10 minutes ago

http://www.wftv.com/news/28254757/detail.html
Day 31: Casey Anthony's Defense To Call First Witness
Posted: 6:12 am EDT June 16, 2011Updated: 6:34 am EDT June 16, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Three years ago, Caylee Anthony was seen alive for the last time, and on Thursday defense lawyers will start trying to prove her mother, Casey Anthony, didn't murder her.

Thursday marks day 31, including jury selection, in Casey's murder trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.
Casey's attorneys already told jurors Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008.

WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the defense will have its work cut out. The defense has made a lot of promises to jurors and now attorneys will have to back it up with witness testimony.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 16, 2011, 07:18:45 AM »

I just read the transcript this am and she said the judge said that. I do remember him mentioning the bags but my internet has been in and out so I miss some of the court talk. I took it like he meant the she was placed in the bags after duct tape was put on but maybe someone can answer this better. The state only said they gave a possibility to the jury that the duct tape was the murder weapon.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2011, 07:42:21 AM »

Well kc took the bag out of the trunk.  I believe the skull was at the top of the bag when found.  My thinking the hair could of come out when transferring the body to the woods.
Was thinking about this:
Who know's HOW kc picked up the bag Caylee was in.
1. Pulled the bag out from only the top.
2. Pulled out from the top and kc put her hands/arms around the middle or the bottom.
Remember Caylee was in the composition time. Maybe the body was in the mushy mod. 
Think that's when fluids came out.

How would anyone pick this bag out of the truck?????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: June 16, 2011, 07:45:14 AM »

Well kc took the bag out of the trunk.  I believe the skull was at the top of the bag when found.  My thinking the hair could of come out when transferring the body to the woods.
Was thinking about this:
Who know's HOW kc picked up the bag Caylee was in.
1. Pulled the bag out from only the top.
2. Pulled out from the top and kc put her hands/arms around the middle or the bottom.
Remember Caylee was in the composition time. Maybe the body was in the mushy mod. 
Think that's when fluids came out.

How would anyone pick this bag out of the truck?????

For got to add.

Calyee was what 40 pds????

How would you pick this bag out of kc's trunk?????????????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: June 16, 2011, 07:53:48 AM »

Hey Monkeys..   I couldn't believe it when I heard that a convicted kidnapper (is that correct?) was exchanging phone calls with George from prison?  Before Caylee was reported missing?   I cannot for a second believe that these calls - and I'd like to know why we're hearing about them NOW?? - have anything to do with Caylee.     I honestly don't believe that there is some conspiracy with George to cover up anything.. I'm going to assume that this guy contacted George - probably by accident.  Maybe as Mark NeJame (sp?) said, the numbers were transposed somehow and GA's number was dialed by accident.   Where the multiple calls all on the same day? George never called him, correct?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 16, 2011, 07:58:14 AM »

Hey Monkeys..   I couldn't believe it when I heard that a convicted kidnapper (is that correct?) was exchanging phone calls with George from prison?  Before Caylee was reported missing?   I cannot for a second believe that these calls - and I'd like to know why we're hearing about them NOW?? - have anything to do with Caylee.     I honestly don't believe that there is some conspiracy with George to cover up anything.. I'm going to assume that this guy contacted George - probably by accident.  Maybe as Mark NeJame (sp?) said, the numbers were transposed somehow and GA's number was dialed by accident.   Where the multiple calls all on the same day? George never called him, correct?
they said earlier the numbers were transposed but i hope they dont pay him to say something that isnt true, wonder if this will push back the time they have for their witnesses
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: June 16, 2011, 07:58:43 AM »

is there going to be a new link
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 16, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »

where is everybody
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: June 16, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »

It is a bit of a ghost town.   Razz  You'd think the place would be hopping, considering today the Defense takes over.   For whatever that's worth.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 16, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »

where is everybody

maybe the new thread?
this one didn't get locked yet it seems..
see ya over there!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: June 16, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »

where is everybody

maybe the new thread?
this one didn't get locked yet it seems..
see ya over there!

where is the new thread
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1078 on: June 16, 2011, 08:14:02 AM »

Give me a sec......I was locked out earlier

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1079 on: June 16, 2011, 08:14:42 AM »

::justice2NJ::  >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10727.0
 Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.