April 24, 2024, 03:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143688 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "IBE"
Thanks Tibro!

That made my day! It'b been a down day..actually a whole week.

The best thing going is to check in here and see all the Good Works!

OT Monday was a very happy day. I have been mentoring two girls who are now in HS.. each needed $75 to go to Auxiliary Leadership camp next week which they have been doing for the last 4 years. It has affected their lives in a positive way in the past. They are also neighbors of my in the trailer court.

Our Unit did a political thing (best words I can use for it and decided not to sponsor them). Monday was the deadline for the $$. A great person donated the $150 at 4pm! We had been praying and it worked.

I went to the store and bought 4 bags of cookie stuff and gave them a big hint... they mixed and baked them then left me a bag of cookies in my mailbox. They looked horrible and were burnt on the bottom, but they taasted good.

Next week I will get them throwaway cameras. The older one went from depression/Gothic 4 yrs ago to earning a scholarship to a college in Utah in nursing starting in July. I am so proud of her. The younger one, that I am closer to, is going through her challenging year now... ring in lip that got infected (yippee) so she had to take it out and then she shaved 1/2 of her hair... Luckily it has grown out so will be OK next week. These two things wouldn't go over well with such a Patriotic org. as the American Legion Auxiliary.

I am not sure it's still there, but there was a slide show at http://www.calegionaux.org that showed my friends at camp last year. I don't have children/// sometimes in life it's the little things that work that make us all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for listening!
You do not always have to birth the kids, to "make them your own" so to speak. Great story here IBE!

IBE  O agree with Elaine!  WHat a great thing you are doing for these girls!!  Smile

I agree, too.... that's a very loving thing to do.  Many of these girls just need someone to take the time and lend them a helping hand to keep them on the right track.  And it pays off in dividends, both for them and for the one helping.   They say you have to give love in order to receive it and I think that's true.

Every parent wishes they had a caring neighbor like you... especially, parents of teenagers.  My hat's off to you.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2007, 11:58:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I wish we had saved all the funnies from the forum.  There have been such good times in here.  It's like family to me.

Wouldn't that make a great read?

I was here for the first time for a whole 5 minutes before I would have made the book. I'm not that funny, but I am that stupid!

That was when we had the "PM" button for private massage. Someone told me to check my PM. I went back and re-read my posts over and over, trying to figure out what I had said that was grouchy.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "IBE"
Monkeys... thanks... you always make me feel better!

IBE-

I suspect you could have your lappy's motherboard replaced by a PC repair that might not charge you as much as Apple direct? worth checking into, son spilled  coke (the drink) into his new toshiba and after being told it was a total loss of hundreds and hundreds by their service centers, I found someone to clean it out and replace the motherboard for far less?
Nones, I hope that is an option for her too.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:42 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
In 8 minutes, it's going to be my birthday!

Then I won't just be fat, but older too!

CBB !!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:57 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"

Here she goes again, says its her birthday. I can't leave til I tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  night Monkeys and CBB Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Night, Sweety, and please don't be shy around us.... you don't need to be.

Sleep tight...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2007, 12:00:35 AM »

CBB does have a way of pulling a chicken out of her shell.  Can't wait to see my avitar, I may not be a cute, sweet, little monkey girl any more.  Lalas hope your getten all this down.
I've got a go to bed - no matter what you pull this time CBB I'm outta here!!!! Laughing  Wink

Catch ya in the wee hours, bird!  Wink  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2007, 12:01:23 AM »

This....

Hope your day is the best!  Happy Birthday to CBB!
IBE
Monkey Junky

CBB
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »

CBB is it time yet???

Happy Birthday! all day and all year!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2007, 12:02:45 AM »

CBB does have a way of pulling a chicken out of her shell.  Can't wait to see my avitar, I may not be a cute, sweet, little monkey girl any more.  Lalas hope your getten all this down.
I've got a go to bed - no matter what you pull this time CBB I'm outta here!!!! Laughing  Wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBB!
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2007, 12:03:15 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBB, wish I didn't type so slow.  night.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2007, 12:03:29 AM »

CBB what a riot about the PM !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing

Angie and I joined a 'girls forum' that only does light and fun girl stuff and they say  "price check" when you have a PM and it took us weeks to figure out what in the heck a price check was?  Laughing  Laughing we had all kinds of PM's piled up  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2007, 12:04:11 AM »

Time for me to hug Nemo....see you guys later....Spooky can get the lights.  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I love you all! I feel like I have a family when I'm here!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2007, 12:07:45 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
CBB what a riot about the PM !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing

Angie and I joined a 'girls forum' that only does light and fun girl stuff and they say  "price check" when you have a PM and it took us weeks to figure out what in the heck a price check was?  Laughing  Laughing we had all kinds of PM's piled up  Laughing

ROFLMAO!!   Price check on cookies sistah   Wink
 That was too damned funny!!  Smile
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2007, 12:07:59 AM »

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I love you all! I feel like I have a family when I'm here!
We are family here! A bit hairy, but family none the less!!  Goodnight monkeys...Love you all!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2007, 12:08:50 AM »

I wish we had saved all the funnies from the forum.  There have been such good times in here.  It's like family to me.

I was here for the first time for a whole 5 minutes before I would have made the book. I'm not that funny, but I am that stupid!

That was when we had the "PM" button for private massage. Someone told me to check my PM. I went back and re-read my posts over and over, trying to figure out what I had said that was grouchy.

Just for the record, The button was for private MESSAGE! (I'm stuck on the sweaty construction workers, and traumatized by the image search!)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2007, 12:09:00 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
We are family here! A bit hairy, but family none the less!!  Goodnight monkeys...Love you all!!

Nite Elaine
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »

Night Lalas

CBB

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2007, 12:10:14 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg

Just for the record, The button was for private MESSAGE! (I'm stuck on the sweaty construction workers, and traumatized by the image search!)[/quote

I googled it and  Shocked   Ummm.. yikes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.