April 24, 2024, 01:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143695 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2007, 01:36:39 AM »

This is the torso of a man, right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: April 12, 2007, 01:37:46 AM »

That photo of Sleuths and the one (which is identical to Sleuths) that was in the National Enquirer is the only picture that I really believe I see Natalee.  

Sorry I've been so quiet tonight.  Working on "work"  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2007, 01:39:02 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Sleuth.. its been so long. but in your opnion.. do you see a face too?
 Embarassed
 Back then some did and others didn't.  I do recall those convesations..

I didn't see anything in the video, nor with any of the screen captures or the dozen or so filters that I applied - only with that one filter.  It is very creepy, but I do see a face in that 'negative' filter capture.  

Frankly, I am never a believer in images and never see anything like the faces/sharks in the rocks, etc.    But this is the one exception, and if I had not captured it from the video myself I would have thought it was altered.  So if anyone doesn't believe that capture, just try it for yourself.  You do need to have some decent video capture software that can get a good grade photo but other than that just choose the negative filter and rotate the image (or don't rotate and just stand on your head to look at it  Wink )

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2007, 01:39:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
That photo of Sleuths and the one (which is identical to Sleuths) that was in the National Enquirer is the only picture that I really believe I see Natalee.  

Hey, Klaas.... I've been trying to leave you to your work, but since you
stopped in I want to say hello.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #244 on: April 12, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »

Klaas..I ususally keep quiet when these pics are posted, because I often don't follow it and know from experience that if I just wait and read, it will become clear. I'm lost on this one. Do you think Sleuth's picture is Natalee?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2007, 01:41:15 AM »

The same image showed up at BFN, but the posted later let me know they had grabbed it from SM.  I think it spread elsewhere from there.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2007, 01:41:42 AM »

I was gonna ask if it was Sleuth photo that was in the NE. They do look identical.  Id like to see Carpe post his one pic.. next to Sleuths to see how they compare?  CARPE can yah do that?  Smile

Klaas.. we are behaving..  honest..lol
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »

By the way - I did not send it to the National Enquirer.  The only place I sent it was to the family, and posted it only at SM.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2007, 01:43:30 AM »

I'm sorry to be a pest, but someone please help me put this in context?
This bag was in the Chicago videos, right? The one seen in that concrete container thing, right?
Do you all think it's Natalee? It's definately a torso.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2007, 01:45:04 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Sleuth.. its been so long. but in your opnion.. do you see a face too?
 Embarassed
 Back then some did and others didn't.  I do recall those convesations..

I didn't see anything in the video, nor with any of the screen captures or the dozen or so filters that I applied - only with that one filter.  It is very creepy, but I do see a face in that 'negative' filter capture.  

Frankly, I am never a believer in images and never see anything like the faces/sharks in the rocks, etc.    But this is the one exception, and if I had not captured it from the video myself I would have thought it was altered.  So if anyone doesn't believe that capture, just try it for yourself.  You do need to have some decent video capture software that can get a good grade photo but other than that just choose the negative filter and rotate the image (or don't rotate and just stand on your head to look at it  Wink )

TY sweety.. so I know I am not crazy, cause I see the same as well. And did the day you posted it. I know others had changed their minds after sometime about it too. I dont know how to capture images.. hell I stil /cant quote correctly after al this time..
 I really do appreciate you posting these again!!  Hugs!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2007, 01:45:47 AM »

The same image showed up at BFN, but the posted later let me know they had grabbed it from SM.  I think it spread elsewhere from there.

Yep, I'm sure it did Sleuth.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2007, 01:47:23 AM »

I see alot of things in that picture.  I definately see a face, and I see breasts.  There is no way that this is a man.  But I also see what looks
like a gunshot wound to the left chest area.  I think I can even see the
bullet hole.

I get confused, because it seems like I see things that others don't.

What do you see, Klaas?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »

By the way - I did not send it to the National Enquirer.  The only place I sent it was to the family, and posted it only at SM.

I think the majority of us knows who sent it to the NE..  I don't think thats a secret anymore.
  I am glad YOU sent them to the family then.   I hope Widget sees these.
I may have to send him an email and the thread to look.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2007, 01:49:52 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"

SLEUTH:

Could you do the same thing to the picture of the body that I found in the
California Lighthouse video collection?

Hi Patti,

Sorry, I can't right now as I do not have my laptop that has all the video capture software...but if I ever get it up and going I will do so...

About the gunshot, I do not see a gunshot would to the head area, but below that...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2007, 01:50:08 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm sorry to be a pest, but someone please help me put this in context?
This bag was in the Chicago videos, right? The one seen in that concrete container thing, right?
Do you all think it's Natalee? It's definately a torso.

CBB yes it was in the basin, from the videos.  Sad
 There is DEF a person in that bag.  Sad
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2007, 01:52:31 AM »

About the gunshot, I do not see a gunshot wound to the head area, but below that...

Sorry - doing too many things at once here and did not finish my sentence.  I do not see a gunshot wound to the head, but there appears to be a hole (or else just something blocking the image) below that in the upper chest area.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »

About the gunshot, I do not see a gunshot wound to the head area, but below that...

Sorry - doing too many things at once here and did not finish my sentence.  I do not see a gunshot wound to the head, but there appears to be a hole (or else just something blocking the image) below that in the upper chest area.

Thank GOD you see the same thing I do.

I am telling you the truth, I have no reason to lie.  The body at the
rocks has the same wound.

Thank you... so much.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2007, 01:57:26 AM »

I see that.. but see in some of Carpes photos he had. what looked like a gunshot as well in the skull cap?    Maybe he will post some comparisons  of what he has and what you have Sleuth. Be quite intesting to see after all of this time  Sad   I am not talking about the photo he has at the rock area,  I think if he reads this thread. he will know which one I mean.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2007, 01:57:52 AM »

Sleuth? Anybody? Would hair be visable in the photo, if it were there? Maybe it doesn't show, but this person seems to have a man's short hair, to me, and good sized biceps. I suppose it could be the effect of the filter, but it's almost like you can see a "5 oclock shadow" beard around the mouth area.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 12, 2007, 02:00:53 AM »

CBB - I really don't see much of anything below that hole in what would be the upper chest area.  It is the face portion that stands out to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.